Haunted house.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Haunted house.

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:42 pm

Gabby wrote:Haha, you wish! :hand: ... :Hiya:

Don't take your rage out on your cats!!!!!!!!!

BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:45 pm

I'd take a ghost projector so the ghost could make some new friends.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:46 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:Haha, you wish! :hand: ... :Hiya:

Don't take your rage out on your cats!!!!!!!!!

Don't you think it worth having a new thread entitled The Budgie & Gabby Show? :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:51 am

LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Postercide? Is that a crime?

No, you can attack other players.

In fact as I'm getting rapidly bored, I encourage it :pmsl:

Okay, my one item is an Abraham Tank (latest upgraded model) :thumbsup:

Better then your puny Tiger

Is that the circumcised version of the Abrams tank?
jra

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:19 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Postercide? Is that a crime?

No, you can attack other players.

In fact as I'm getting rapidly bored, I encourage it :pmsl:

Okay, my one item is an Abraham Tank (latest upgraded model) :thumbsup:

Better then your puny Tiger

Is that the circumcised version of the Abrams tank?

Yes :pmsl:
It has had the end of its main armament cut off :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Text » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:13 pm

My exorcist!
She's on my payroll.
Text

Postby calitom » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:38 pm

LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:a brick.

Odd choice BC? What is your reasoning for taking a brick into a haunted house?

Personally I wouldn't bother going in in the first place. :smilin:

you're already loaded, lord raven, i need the money. that brick is going to come in useful.

That is not the case BC because I am skint these days, years ago when I was first diagnosed with pancreatitis and told it was a killer I went walkabout around the planet funding my travels for almost a decade by selling 5 properties I owned in Fulham. I had a great time visiting lots of countries but came back skint and had to start all over again.
Sadly I developed hypertension last year and on reading up on that ailment I fair crapped my panties so I binned the job at the end of May last year and spent the whole summer relaxing in my garden --and watching the world cup.
I recommenced a job search November last year but nobody was hiring before Xmas and now that I am in the New Year all the agencies are telling me that many agents are not recruiting for Sales positions because of Fucking Brexit and the overall fear of not knowing what will happen. They tell me the sales market has stagnated. It is a bit of a bummer as I do want to get busy again.
Mind you, even when I was relaxing in the back garden last year I had developers calling me asking for sites --with/without planning --and on the 18th January one site is exchanging and I can submit an invoice for just over £20K. When the houses are built and I sell them, in conjunction with an agent of my choosing, I will get around £35K too.
I have another site that will pay me another £15K when they build the houses and I sell them in a different location as well, but I am really getting pissed off about the lack of job openings at this moment in time. I would like a job close to where I live but if this continues I will just go and work out of a mate's office in north london, I will give it to end of January.
Fucking Stupid Bloody Brexit!!! :grrrrr:

A SIMPLE KIDNEY & Adrenal CLEANSE using chinese meds would take care of that HBP most likely within a week.
calitom

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:46 pm

calitom wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

you're already loaded, lord raven, i need the money. that brick is going to come in useful.

That is not the case BC because I am skint these days, years ago when I was first diagnosed with pancreatitis and told it was a killer I went walkabout around the planet funding my travels for almost a decade by selling 5 properties I owned in Fulham. I had a great time visiting lots of countries but came back skint and had to start all over again.
Sadly I developed hypertension last year and on reading up on that ailment I fair crapped my panties so I binned the job at the end of May last year and spent the whole summer relaxing in my garden --and watching the world cup.
I recommenced a job search November last year but nobody was hiring before Xmas and now that I am in the New Year all the agencies are telling me that many agents are not recruiting for Sales positions because of Fucking Brexit and the overall fear of not knowing what will happen. They tell me the sales market has stagnated. It is a bit of a bummer as I do want to get busy again.
Mind you, even when I was relaxing in the back garden last year I had developers calling me asking for sites --with/without planning --and on the 18th January one site is exchanging and I can submit an invoice for just over £20K. When the houses are built and I sell them, in conjunction with an agent of my choosing, I will get around £35K too.
I have another site that will pay me another £15K when they build the houses and I sell them in a different location as well, but I am really getting pissed off about the lack of job openings at this moment in time. I would like a job close to where I live but if this continues I will just go and work out of a mate's office in north london, I will give it to end of January.

A SIMPLE KIDNEY & Adrenal CLEANSE using chinese meds would take care of that HBP most likely within a week.

Seeing Rhinos and Elephants (on videos sent by friends in Africa) killed and their Horns and Tusks hacked off I would not take chinese medicines.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Bessie » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
calitom wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Seeing Rhinos and Elephants (on videos sent by friends in Africa) killed and their Horns and Tusks hacked off I would not take chinese medicines.

Bloody well said.
Bessie

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 pm

The Tiger tank was WW2 and Abrams was from 1980.

A fairer comparison would be Challenger 2 vs modern Abrams.

Why would I debate this with someone from the NAAFI????????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby jra » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:57 am

BUDGIE wrote:The Tiger tank was WW2 and Abrams was from 1980.

A fairer comparison would be Challenger 2 vs modern Abrams.

Why would I debate this with someone from the NAAFI????????

Both have got very good armour. Something very handy on here. :smilin:
jra

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms