Friday ruck thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:06 pm

Nucks wrote:Budgie, which BCR did you have a crush on? :wubbers:



BCR? I Can't see that video.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby measurer » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:10 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Fuck off out my ruck thread with pleasant, middle of the road banter!!! :grrrrr:




:gotcha:
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 13366
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Middens » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:11 pm

It's a Bay City Rollers video.

And don't say the drummer. :ooer: :ooer: :ooer:
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:12 pm

Fuck pleasantries, it's like pish Horizon on here...

I want abuse !!!!!
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Middens » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Fuck pleasantries, it's like pish Horizon on here...

I want abuse !!!!!


Having a crush on that drummer from the Bay City Rollers would have got you that all right.
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:16 pm

Middens wrote:It's a Bay City Rollers video.

And don't say the drummer. :ooer: :ooer: :ooer:


Was he the paedo????
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Middens » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Yes, convicted peado. :ooer:
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 397
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:17 pm

Middens wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Fuck pleasantries, it's like pish Horizon on here...

I want abuse !!!!!


Having a crush on that drummer from the Bay City Rollers would have got you that all right.


Are you saying Nucks laid a cunning trap for me?

That she wanted me to say my fave Roller was a kiddy diddler??????? :grrrrr: :grrrrr:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Middens wrote:Yes, convicted peado. :ooer:


Some sick bastard on here, I can name no names as I am not a grass jobless oddball, said if you can't get a 42 year old get three 14's !!!! :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Let's all condemn the c**t. Ban him hopefully.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Middens wrote:Yes, convicted peado. :ooer:


Some sick bastard on here, I can name no names as I am not a grass jobless oddball, said if you can't get a 42 year old get three 14's !!!! :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Let's all condemn the c**t. Ban him hopefully.


I'm all peace and love now... :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 88946
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Middens wrote:Yes, convicted peado. :ooer:


Some sick bastard on here, I can name no names as I am not a grass jobless oddball, said if you can't get a 42 year old get three 14's !!!! :grrrrr: :grrrrr:

Let's all condemn the c**t. Ban him hopefully.


I'm all peace and love now... :dunno:


You hippie c**t, what happened to you???

Ok let's chat before I have my first pint. Who do you think Fenella enjoyed having sex with more - you or Micky??????










:pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:34 pm

A low blow....

But don't take it seriously.

Tonight's venue IS Paisley - and I'm out with a bearette.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26575
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:36 pm

It’s like watching a 70s comedian trying to be relevant again.
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 38450
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:38 pm

Dean wrote:It’s like watching a 70s comedian trying to be relevant again.


I think he misses Syl and Digger :wubbers: :wubbers:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Friday ruck thread

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:41 pm

BUDGIE wrote:A low blow....

But don't take it seriously.

Tonight's venue IS Paisley - and I'm out with a bearette.


A what?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 88946
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests