Jra= forum legend.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Text » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:08 pm

Middens wrote::mrgreen: So is Breath Of Fresh Air thing a Dog's meme?

Dean wrote:It’s a guest that always praises a certain few posters. It sounds a lot like Text...

@Middens.
A few weeks/months ago I said GW was a breath of fresh air. I said it just once (in my username of course, that goes without saying.)
I only ever said it ONCE. If anyone disagrees with my opinion it's their prerogative. :pointlaugh:
I don't do 'group-think' or bandwagons. I make up my own mind about people.
Text

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Yeah, you’ve shown how decent you are, certainly not heroic or impressive to see you tag teaming with mysoginists.

Ordinary and decent. :thumbsup:

And what are those who rent young girls, campaigning feminists? :roll:

Nope. And neither are you.

None of my women have tears in their eyes. :wink:

So you dice all the onions, jolly decent of you :smilin:

Actually, I do. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Trolling about is useful? Do you think you alter anyone’s behaviour or make them think twice with what you do?

Not really - but it's better than giving them succour.

So it just makes you feel superior for a bit? No wonder you spend so much time doing something so useless.
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:13 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Trolling about is useful? Do you think you alter anyone’s behaviour or make them think twice with what you do?

So it just makes you feel superior for a bit? No wonder you spend so much time doing something so useless.

Generally speaking, I go easy with people on here. :snooty:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:17 pm

McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

Generally you haven’t been quite as obnoxious but you’ve changed! :snooty:

Going, it’s past my bedtime! :grrrrr:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:

Generally you haven’t been quite as obnoxious but you’ve changed! :snooty:

Going, it’s past my bedtime! :grrrrr:

Sleep well. :wubbers:
McAz

Postby Text » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:18 pm

I've noticed that leg end mentions me a lot in my absence, especially if I've been absent for a few days. :pmsl:
Always accusing me of guest posting, even tho I haven't made a single guest post in over 8 years.
Nice try. Beg, borrow or steal some new material please before people die of boredom reading your repetitive shite, dirty harry. :pointlaugh:
Last edited by Text on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Text

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Text wrote:I've noticed that leg end mentions me a lot in my absence, especially if I've been absent for a few days. :pmsl:
Always accusing me of guest posting, even tho I haven't made a single guest post in over 8 years.
Nice try. Beg, borrow or steal so new material please before people die of boredom reading your repetitive shite, dirty harry. :pointlaugh:

Imagine how sad it would be not to be talked about. :laughing:
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:28 pm

i don't understand murasaki's claims about mcaz at all. text seems to get on very well with mcaz & she's not the type to be friendly with a woman hater.
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 pm

banana chewits wrote:i don't understand murasaki's claims about mcaz at all. text seems to get on very well with mcaz & she's not the type to be friendly with a woman hater.

Aubergine poisoning - sad case. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Text » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote::kinell: Poor Mac, needing validation from bargain basement Dommy and a wannabe forum legend.

Who is the most honourable, someone who confronts others openly and honestly or someone who starts pretendy trolling threads masquerading as concern? :dunno:

Honour on forums? Interesting concept, although I think it might not have much relevance in such a place.

LM and her cronies seem to think they are on some moral mission or other - who are we to disabuse them? :dunno:

yes, miserasaki who thinks it's hilarious that her glitter kills wildlife, & her mate stupid insult who thinks it's ok to call other people's mothers chlamydia encrusted whores are leading the moral crusade against dean and you and the evil hibbit. add gw, the roxanne pallett of dogs, to the moral crusaders.

You don't half talk some crap, banana split.
Your desperation to please your heroes strips you clean of all common sense.
I couldn't care less about anyone's morals. Nowt to do with me.
''Crusade''? :dunno: Hypocrites like to remind me of the 'bad' things I've said when I got upset, so I reply by reminding them of the bad/worse things they and their best friends have said too. That is not a crusade, you cretin. :roll:
Text

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:42 pm

McAz wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i don't understand murasaki's claims about mcaz at all. text seems to get on very well with mcaz & she's not the type to be friendly with a woman hater.

she's so far gone now, she thinks haddock is a plant. :shake head:
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:

Not to mention the "egg" animals. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Text » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote::kinell: Poor Mac, needing validation from bargain basement Dommy and a wannabe forum legend.

Who is the most honourable, someone who confronts others openly and honestly or someone who starts pretendy trolling threads masquerading as concern? :dunno:

Honour on forums? Interesting concept, although I think it might not have much relevance in such a place.

LM and her cronies seem to think they are on some moral mission or other - who are we to disabuse them? :dunno:

chlamydia encrusted whores are leading ……..

You mean like You've been telling women to ''shut their hole'' and telling them how baggy and saggy their vaginas are after having babies eh, banana? :again?: :shake head:
I like how you keep forgetting that you're only supposed to have been here 7 months- you display encyclopaedic knowledge of events that happened in many years ago, fulky :pmsl:
Text

Postby banana chewits » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 pm

McAz wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:

Not to mention the "egg" animals. :ooer:

that's why i asked her if she bakes cakes. i wanted to know what flavours she went for, apart from the obvious chicken sponge.
banana chewits

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms