Jra= forum legend.

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:11 pm

Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:14 pm

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


Maybe them two have died of boredom with no one to bully troll :mrgreen:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:17 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


Maybe them two have died of boredom with no one to bully troll :mrgreen:


:laughing:

LM seems missing too ...what's going on? :again?:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:27 pm

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


Maybe them two have died of boredom with no one to bully troll :mrgreen:


:laughing:

LM seems missing too ...what's going on? :again?:



Probably busy with house things but it is a bit strange. Last week everyone was going mental with everyone this week no one to seen.

Think I prefer this week :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:32 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


Maybe them two have died of boredom with no one to bully troll :mrgreen:


:laughing:

LM seems missing too ...what's going on? :again?:



Probably busy with house things but it is a bit strange. Last week everyone was going mental with everyone this week no one to seen.

Think I prefer this week :gigglesnshit:


"Going mental" is exhausting, I guess everyone needs to recharge their batteries for the next round :mrgreen:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


They're all away on a night out together. :disco: :laughing:

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby McAz » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:26 pm

Goodwife wrote:Probably busy with house things but it is a bit strange. Last week everyone was going mental with everyone this week no one to seen.

Think I prefer this week :gigglesnshit:


It's obviously some devious scheme or plot which the fish of FW will inevitably swallow the moment the new bait is dangled. :cuppaT:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 33825
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Jon » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Holly wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Dean and Banana have also been MIA for the last 3 days :yikes:


Coincidence? :wurms:
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 511
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:Yes but it's against the rules so don't do it, you may not like the avatars that are forced on your account otherwise. :monkey:


I might change me avatar so a little dip into the archives might be on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

hIYA Micky!!!! :pmsl:
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 6777
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Budgie won't like what?

Women with a body mass index over 30, aka you???
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26430
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:42 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Oooh Budgie won't like that JO :ooer:


Where is JRA, he hasn't been seen for days


Budgie won't like what?

Women with a body mass index over 30, aka you???



Read the post above mine & work it out
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:31 pm

When did Jra last post?... not like him not to be around! :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:38 pm

Gabby wrote:When did Jra last post?... not like him not to be around! :dunno:


Over a week ago.

Bit worried actually it's not like him at all. Maybe he got sick of all the trolling
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7758
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:When did Jra last post?... not like him not to be around! :dunno:


Over a week ago.

Bit worried actually it's not like him at all. Maybe he got sick of all the trolling


Yeah, probably... as we all have, judging by how quiet it’s been all week! :paranoid:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Jra= forum legend.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:54 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Gabby wrote:When did Jra last post?... not like him not to be around! :dunno:


Over a week ago.

Bit worried actually it's not like him at all. Maybe he got sick of all the trolling



Why do you worry about someone you don't know :dunno:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests