The Sock Drawer

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Sock Drawer

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:57 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Tell that to the people that have been trolling me here for 3.5+ years about some stuff I said on DS.

What did you say on DS, jra, I'm not a member there? :dunno:

:dunno: likewise. You'll have to be a bit more specific.

I didn't say anything on DS, jra - as i said, I'm not a member there. :scratch:

But you've quickly latched on to a number of things I have said on DS, even if you're not a member there (apparently, as I'll have to take your word for that).
jra

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:58 am

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Tell that to the people that have been trolling me here for 3.5+ years about some stuff I said on DS.

What did you say on DS, jra, I'm not a member there? :dunno:

But you've quickly latched on to a number of things I have said on DS, even if you're not a member there (apparently, as I'll have to take your word for that).

Have I, what were they? :dunno:
McAz

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:59 am

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I have not conspired with anyone to orchestrate anything, jra. I realise that you're desperate for your daily dose of attention but try not to lie in order get it. Good lad. :thumbsup:

OK have it your way....puff...blow...whinge...ad nauseam...

OK thanks - cheers jra. :thumbsup:

Is that the best you can do, i.e. ignore most of my post?

Shame you haven't been doing that most of the past month.

If you didn't mention me in every second post I might - but since you do, I can't. :dunno:

Still not getting the 'you usually drop me into the conversation first'.
jra

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:03 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:If you didn't mention me in every second post I might - but since you do, I can't. :dunno:

I know you are not which is why I'm asking you to desist. :scratch:
McAz

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:03 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:What did you say on DS, jra, I'm not a member there? :dunno:

Have I, what were they? :dunno:

On FFS. Playing dumb again. You know full well what these things are, many of which you, banana, Dean constantly remind me of. And just because you claim not to be a member on DS doesn't necessarily mean you haven't been reading there or have read what other people on here have said, so decided to join the bandwagon.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:05 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:If you didn't mention me in every second post I might - but since you do, I can't. :dunno:

You are asking me to desist. PMSL. That ship sailed a while ago when you decided to incessantly troll me.
jra

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:05 pm

jra wrote:On FFS. Playing dumb again. You know full well what these things are, many of which you, banana, Dean constantly remind me of. And just because you claim not to be a member on DS doesn't necessarily mean you haven't been reading there or have read what other people on here have said, so decided to join the bandwagon.

I know nothing of what is said on DS - I don't read the place.

All I have ever asked you to do is to stop "using" young girls, some of whom might be underage or trafficked. Is there more I should know? :dunno:
McAz

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:10 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:

You are asking me to desist. PMSL. That ship sailed a while ago when you decided to incessantly troll me.

It's your choice, I don't care one way or the other - but then it's not me whinging day and night, is it?
McAz

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:16 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:On FFS. Playing dumb again. You know full well what these things are, many of which you, banana, Dean constantly remind me of. And just because you claim not to be a member on DS doesn't necessarily mean you haven't been reading there or have read what other people on here have said, so decided to join the bandwagon.

All I have ever asked you to do is to stop "using" young girls, some of whom might be underage or trafficked. Is there more I should know? :dunno:

That just one of many things you've trolled me about, and even then you were making various assumptions. See what I mean about raking up old coals, going on about things incessantly, as you did in the original thread.

I asked you earlier if you have collaborated with people such as banana, which you denied. If not, how is it you were tag teaming with them to the point of embarrassment, mocking me and taking the piss out of me with the same material?

Then you and banana made a big deal out of my supposed 'what are you going to do about it' threat, yet when another poster made virtually the same post, you were very quiet on the matter.

No orchestration there either.
jra

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:

That just one of many things you've trolled me about...

Really? What are these "many things" - I don't recall anything outside of your exploitation of young girls? :scratch:
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:22 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:IIRC I mentioned Holly just that once. You're deflecting anyway. It's just a reply to an admin or is that not allowed now. Whether I mentioned Holly or not doesn't change the situation.

Why don't you tell McAz, banana and Dean to stop, so we've got no bias here? By not doing so, you are effectively condoning their actions.

you quote her posts every time she pulls up someone that you don't get on with - all it is doing is dragging the situation that an admin has dealt with up again - Holly I'm sure won't mind me saying doesn't need the aggravation, and knows better than most that you can't let something go

despite her trying to help you time and time again she has been forced by you into suggesting that a ban is probably the way forward - to do that to someone that has supported you is incredibly ungrateful and some might say quite stupid

and what am I telling them to stop now? they don't cling to my coat-tails and ask me to be their mummy

You have a very strange interpretation of many posts. Mostly posts of people you don't like IMO.

As for letting things go. Tell that to the people that have been trolling me here for 3.5+ years about some stuff I said on DS.

what posts am I interpreting strangely?

BUMP :again?:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:26 pm

jra wrote:Then you and banana made a big deal out of my supposed 'what are you going to do about it' threat, yet when another poster made virtually the same post, you were very quiet on the matter.

As I recall, the other poster did not seek to threaten me with violence - you did. That's the difference.
McAz

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:31 pm

How many socks does Jra have on DS now? It’s been claimed it’s in double figures... :kinell:
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:32 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
No offence but you're a bit hairy for my tastes...

i'll wash my wrapper, get all the fluffy bits off. :wubbers:

oh, you mean the avatar!
banana chewits

Postby jra » Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:45 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Then you and banana made a big deal out of my supposed 'what are you going to do about it' threat, yet when another poster made virtually the same post, you were very quiet on the matter.

As I recall, the other poster did not seek to threaten me with violence - you did. That's the difference.

It was virtually the exact same post. But conveniently for you, you decided to interpret them differently. Asking you what are you going to do about something is not a violent threat on a message board. End of. Anyway, in case you've forgotten, we weren't talking face to face in the street, so how could that escalate into anything violent?
Last edited by jra on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms