Postby Holly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:09 am

Gabby wrote:I miss my buddy! :wubwub:

He'll be back...unfortunately for some :zap:
Holly
Site Admin

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:41 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:The problem happening here, is when admin like someone and decide to protect that someone. Yet let them say what they want and back them up doing so. This place has guest posting if certain admin (hobbit) doesn't like or agree with that then maybe they should step down. It's not as if she didn't know there was guest posting on this site.

:ooer: ... How you know which admin is approving/disallowing posts though?

Seems to me if you want to pretty much guarantee what you want to say appears on the board, you need to sign up/log in and post it as a member.

Guests add to the place, sure. But hidden bagheads who just want to post and run are really in no position to be making demands :gigglesnshit: Stooo himself has said you can't have it both ways.

She fucking admits to not letting negative posts about you through. And there must be fucking loads of them. Other than that Vam I couldn't give two fucks what you're opinion on bagheads is tbh. Believe me you wouldn't want me to join up to get my posts about you past admin. You ran when Dean had a go at you, He's a lot nicer than me :thumbsup:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:56 am

nice post...

I let loads of negative posts about Vam through, what I (and several other admin) don't do is let insidious posts through that use personal loss in order to play top c**ts, that isn't for Vam only but for anyone, whether we like or dislike them

but hey waddya gonna do, we can't all be the best and fairest mod :gigglesnshit:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:42 am

HobbitFeet wrote:nice post...

I let loads of negative posts about Vam through, what I (and several other admin) don't do is let insidious posts through that use personal loss in order to play top c**ts, that isn't for Vam only but for anyone, whether we like or dislike them

but hey waddya gonna do, we can't all be the best and fairest mod
:gigglesnshit:

You could give it a try though , it's not that hard :gigglesnshit:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:50 am

nah it's ok

I don't need gratification from a forum :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:01 am

HobbitFeet wrote:nah it's ok

I don't need gratification from a forum :smilin:

Neither do I... but it's nice to be appreciated anyway :awesome:

Fair Mods = happy posters = busy forum :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:06 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:The problem happening here, is when admin like someone and decide to protect that someone. Yet let them say what they want and back them up doing so. This place has guest posting if certain admin (hobbit) doesn't like or agree with that then maybe they should step down. It's not as if she didn't know there was guest posting on this site.

Seems to me if you want to pretty much guarantee what you want to say appears on the board, you need to sign up/log in and post it as a member.

Guests add to the place, sure. But hidden bagheads who just want to post and run are really in no position to be making demands :gigglesnshit: Stooo himself has said you can't have it both ways.

She fucking admits to not letting negative posts about you through. And there must be fucking loads of them. Other than that Vam I couldn't give two fucks what you're opinion on bagheads is tbh. Believe me you wouldn't want me to join up to get my posts about you past admin. You ran when Dean had a go at you, He's a lot nicer than me :thumbsup:

I’ve only ever seen her say she only gets rid of the ones that mention family.

Why would you even want to post shit like that? And then boast about being nastier than dean.
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:56 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Sure there are. Mes and Stooo have said I get way more baghead bile than anyone else here.

But if you really wanna hurt me and make me cry, then sign up and give it your best shot. I look forward to meeting you :smilin:
Vam

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:37 am

Holly wrote:

Whether she's the 'best' mod or not is a matter of opinion.

How is she not 'fair' though? :ooer: Compared to you, how often does she ban - especially when you consider the relentless daily shite she's had levelled at her over the last year? How much of that would you have put up with, Holly?

But then, you're the 'fairest' mod who clucks like a protective mother hen if poor poor jra and Keyser get some grief, yet find a 20+ page late night pile-on at others "strangely amusing" :roll:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 am

oh and guest before you start getting more and more abusive - I didn't disapprove your post

edit - oh it's posts now, the escalation didn't take long...

and you have no fucking idea who is and isn't here, or who is and isn't disapproving posts, but errrrr hobbit
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

How is she not 'fair' though? :ooer: Compared to you, how often does she ban - especially when you consider the relentless daily shite she's had levelled at her over the last year? How much of that would you have put up with, Holly?

But then, you're the 'fairest' mod who clucks like a protective mother hen if poor poor jra and Keyser get some grief, yet find a 20+ page late night pile-on at others "strangely amusing" :roll:

What?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:59 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

What?

What don't you understand?

There was a long-running pile-on against someone (probably me) not so long ago. And I saw your post about finding it "strangely amusing".

Anyway, really not arsed about getting into it with you. We both know how that will end...
Vam

Postby Holly » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:00 am

Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Holly wrote:

What?

What don't you understand?

There was a long-running pile-on against someone (probably me) not so long ago. And I saw your post about finding it "strangely amusing".

Anyway, really not arsed about getting into it with you. We both know how that will end...

So why start in the first place? :roll:
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms