Missing in Action?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:00 pm

oh it's always me Vam, even when another admin says it is them then it's still me

it's a good job I don't give a fuck
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm

It's nuts, is what it is, H.

But all this fricking huff'n'puff is so last year. Get the hell over it already, ffs... :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:17 pm

Vam wrote:It's nuts, is what it is, H.

But all this fricking huff'n'puff is so last year. Get the hell over it already, ffs... :ooer:

Slurpy slurp slurp

Postby mavis cruet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:18 pm

Nucks wrote:Haven’t seen Mavis cruet for a while.

:Hiya: Coo-ee, Thank you for thinking of me, i am always around. I love reading here so i should make more of an effort to post...maybe!

:wubbers:
mavis cruet

Postby Bessie » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Guest wrote:The problem happening here, is when admin like someone and decide to protect that someone. Yet let them say what they want and back them up doing so. This place has guest posting if certain admin (hobbit) doesn't like or agree with that then maybe they should step down. It's not as if she didn't know there was guest posting on this site.

She lets critical guests posts about herself through so I don't think you know what you're talking about.
Bessie

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:25 pm

mavis cruet wrote:

:Hiya: Coo-ee, Thank you for thinking of me, i am always around. I love reading here so i should make more of an effort to post...maybe!

Mavis

helloooooooooo :Hiya:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:26 pm

mavis cruet wrote:

Hey! :Hiya:

Just checking my summoning powers.... Gee, I haven’t had Brad Pitt knock on my door for a while.

:awesome:
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:27 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:The problem happening here, is when admin like someone and decide to protect that someone. Yet let them say what they want and back them up doing so. This place has guest posting if certain admin (hobbit) doesn't like or agree with that then maybe they should step down. It's not as if she didn't know there was guest posting on this site.

She lets critical guests posts about herself through so I don't think you know what you're talking about.

That’s cuz she knows it’s banana writing them. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:

I don't think they do logic

if they consider that the critical post they made got let through then their head would probably explode

dick

but hey I shall step down because a guest said I should, I'm easily cowed
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Text wrote:So, ………. where are all these missing people anyway? Where did they all go? Any sightings? :dunno: :dunno:

Personally I haven't seen any of them since they vanished from here (apart from star).

Just.To.Be.Clear. :thumbsup:

Is that the same Star that got her rat out???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

STFU you fucking twat. Star never flashed her privates. Clean and smooth is the way forward, so dream on, Jo.

Postby Stooo » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:Not seen Raven or TJ post for a while. Shame, they were 2 of the only normal people left on here.

Raven is in and out like a fiddler's elbow, always has been, TJ changed computer and didn't sinc his browser. I have just reset it all for him.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby George » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:22 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Not seen Raven or TJ post for a while. Shame, they were 2 of the only normal people left on here.

Raven is in and out like a fiddler's elbow, always has been, TJ changed computer and didn't sinc his browser. I have just reset it all for him.

If TJ and Raven are considered the only normal people left on here, god help the rest of us :mrgreen:
George

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:04 pm

Raven is almost always wrong in everything he tries to debate and has to many fantasy stories regarding the big ends knocking and the wings falling off the plane to be considered normal!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:05 pm

TJ was very well grounded.
For a Tory.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Raven is almost always wrong in everything he tries to debate and has to many fantasy stories regarding the big ends knocking and the wings falling off the plane to be considered normal!
Fuck off Mr. Know-All.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms