Missing in Action?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:48 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I give to the dogs trust bcos humans can speak for themselves and get help but a dog can't, and I currently sponsor a Labrador called Rolo, and a retired Greyhound called Bolt so I'm doing my bit for mans best friend...…. :smilin:

I give to dogs too - glad you do. :thumbsup:

I'll sleep soooooo much better tonight knowing I've got ur approval...….. :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby measurer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:22 pm

Do not let me watch Youtube videos of Dog rescue organisations - even my bank manager is watching... :ooer:
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:I give to the dogs trust bcos humans can speak for themselves and get help but a dog can't, and I currently sponsor a Labrador called Rolo, and a retired Greyhound called Bolt so I'm doing my bit for mans best friend...…. :smilin:

I'll sleep soooooo much better tonight knowing I've got ur approval...….. :roll:

Glad to hear it, Micky - makes my interactions with the hoi polloi so much more rewarding. :Wiiiine!:
McAz

Postby Mickyboy » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:11 pm

McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Glad to hear it, Micky - makes my interactions with the hoi polloi so much more rewarding. :Wiiiine!:

Snobbish Cunt...... :roll:
Mickyboy

Postby McAz » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:13 pm

Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
McAz wrote:

Snobbish Cunt...... :roll:

It doesn't stop me reaching down to the unfortunate. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Fletch wrote:Where Niv then? Posted in the ruck thread because it was bumped and saw a post from her, thought she was back but realised it was an old one.

Banana gone too.

You're missed, if your both reading. :Hiya:

Shitty Nickers threw a paddy because Niv pointed out she was a bit of a drama queen attention seeker.

All very mild for the insults on here yet some people clearly cannot take criticism. Shame as I really liked Niv too. She Didn’t need cliques or back up and said it like is it.

Postby measurer » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:57 pm

I don't think Niv has left, more like uni is finished and she'll be over the water at her home.

Yep, miss her and BC.
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:23 pm

measurer wrote:I don't think Niv has left, more like uni is finished and she'll be over the water at her home.

Yep, miss her and BC.

Yes. both good posters.
McAz

Postby jra » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:18 am

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:I see Budgie has been let out of the mental hospital on a few days release.

I see you waited long enough after Budge had gone before posting that. :pointlaugh:

I don't know when Budgie is on or off. Just posted it at the time.
jra

Postby xtras1 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:29 am

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I don't think Niv has left, more like uni is finished and she'll be over the water at her home.

Yep, miss her and BC.

Yes. both good posters.

All BC done was troll & bitch.
xtras1

Postby Stooo » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:43 am

Mickyboy wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Serious question: Micky why are you still in a homeless hostel??

I thought you were getting engaged???????

I am not being sarcy . 4 month ago wtf happened???

I never said I was in a homeless hostel Budge, that's what people like macturd, stooopid and jacktwat ASSUMED, I just mentioned that I live in Hertfordshire which I do, but that's all, and anything else is just assumption and wrong...... :thumbsup:

You live at the YMCA and don't have the bottle to ask the supervisor to change the (banned) IP. You won't get a job because they would put up your rent.

These are taken from your own posts.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Bessie » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:55 am

xtras1 wrote:
McAz wrote:

Yep, miss her and BC.

Yes. both good posters.

All BC done was troll & bitch.

Most posters do.
Bessie

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:10 am

Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

I never said I was in a homeless hostel Budge, that's what people like macturd, stooopid and jacktwat ASSUMED, I just mentioned that I live in Hertfordshire which I do, but that's all, and anything else is just assumption and wrong...... :thumbsup:

You live at the YMCA and don't have the bottle to ask the supervisor to change the (banned) IP. You won't get a job because they would put up your rent.

Those posts were from way in the past stooopid and I don't live there anymore so fuck u arsewipe……. :dafinger:
Mickyboy

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:16 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

Those posts were from way in the past stooopid and I don't live there anymore so fuck u arsewipe……. :dafinger:

How do you manage to hob knob it with famous people in swanky clubs when living in Hertfordshire?
Are you selling yourself ?

Postby Mickyboy » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:22 am

Guest wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Mickyboy wrote:

How do you manage to hob knob it with famous people in swanky clubs when living in Hertfordshire?
Are you selling yourself ?

Not sure if uv heard of them matey,, but there's an amazing new invention called...….wait for it...……..the train...…...which gets me straight into London...... :roll:
Mickyboy

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms