Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:10 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:[

I feel sick :pukeup:

Who is victor Meldrews referring to? Other than someone with one foot in the grave :yikes:


I'm the closest to a young thing they've had!!!!!! :pmsl:

And you're not as thick as you look and sound....



Oooh a compliment :mrgreen:



Anyway nice chatting bedtime for me
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7759
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:13 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:[

I feel sick :pukeup:

Who is victor Meldrews referring to? Other than someone with one foot in the grave :yikes:


I'm the closest to a young thing they've had!!!!!! :pmsl:

And you're not as thick as you look and sound....



Oooh a compliment :mrgreen:



Anyway nice chatting bedtime for me


Please die in your sleep...

Spoiler: show
joking :trollface:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26430
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:16 pm

Why you away to your bed early???? Giro claim early in the morning is it??
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26430
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Why you away to your bed early???? Giro claim early in the morning is it??



I get up at 5am

No giro I work :ooer:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7759
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:25 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Why you away to your bed early???? Giro claim early in the morning is it??



I get up at 5am

No giro I work :ooer:


Are you a nurse?

Or a postie :pmsl:
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26430
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:29 pm
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
The picture is 15 years old


I heard you look 55 in that pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Why you away to your bed early???? Giro claim early in the morning is it??



I get up at 5am

No giro I work :ooer:


Are you a nurse?

Or a postie :pmsl:


Neither. Sometimes I see a postie going to work as I am going though :shake head: :shake head:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7759
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 pm

Guest wrote:
You thought you looked sexy that's why you sent it to Met! :leer:


How many women has Budgie sent his pic to?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Why you away to your bed early???? Giro claim early in the morning is it??



I get up at 5am

No giro I work :ooer:


Are you a nurse?

Or a postie :pmsl:


Neither. Sometimes I see a postie going to work as I am going though :shake head: :shake head:


Gawd bless em...

Budgie, get an avatar.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:31 pm

BUDGIE wrote:They don't have my "real life info" and I've never cybered anyone, ever... I feel it's utterly pointless. You feeling left out???

But just to humour you, what's going to happen if they did? They can't do fuck all.

Old women with cucked husbands who read the Daily Mail, who long for the return of Hitler and have a shared hatred of blacks, that's all they are.


Poor old Budgie making a schoolboy error by sending his pic to women on the old forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

I don't know who is the most desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Actually I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:They don't have my "real life info" and I've never cybered anyone, ever... I feel it's utterly pointless. You feeling left out???

But just to humour you, what's going to happen if they did? They can't do fuck all.

Old women with cucked husbands who read the Daily Mail, who long for the return of Hitler and have a shared hatred of blacks, that's all they are.


Poor old Budgie making a schoolboy error by sending his pic to women on the old forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl:

I don't know who is the most desperate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Actually I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Give us a clue Lionel :dunno:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:33 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
And you're not as thick as you look and sound....


WATCH OUT GOODWIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Budgie is turning on the charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:37 pm

Stooo wrote:
Give us a clue Lionel :dunno:


I'm more Una than Lionel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Give us a clue Lionel :dunno:


I'm more Una than Lionel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:


More Worzel than Una amirite?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
More Worzel than Una amirite?


Well I am partial to a cup of tea and a slice of cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests