What happened to all the guest posts?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What happened to all the guest posts?

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:11 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
measurer wrote:Seriously JJ, I have watched you for a while and as has been pointed out, you do sit and lurk - but then you attack, yet you talk of others being bullied as if it's below you?
I have a feeling you hold some deep grudge, and that is not good for the soul. Maybe you should drop this as it is making you look silly. I also can tell you Niv is not who you think it is - and that's because I can trace IP's, so we can compare to see if they are the same area or not.

This is very passive aggressive Meas, and quite biased if I may say so.

I'm anything but p/a, but I am all for watching people's behaviour, and yours is well passed normal atm. Now give it a rest before we have to give you one.
measurer

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:15 pm

measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
measurer wrote:Seriously JJ, I have watched you for a while and as has been pointed out, you do sit and lurk - but then you attack, yet you talk of others being bullied as if it's below you?
I have a feeling you hold some deep grudge, and that is not good for the soul. Maybe you should drop this as it is making you look silly. I also can tell you Niv is not who you think it is - and that's because I can trace IP's, so we can compare to see if they are the same area or not.

I'm anything but p/a, but I am all for watching people's behaviour, and yours is well passed normal atm. Now give it a rest before we have to give you one.

Well said Meas. About time this ridiculous witch hunt was stopped...
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:15 pm

niv is one of the most inoffensive posters on here, she's witty, friendly & fun.

jayne is either a total headcase or a bully. either way niv is getting a ton of grief based on absolutely nothing but one stupid bat's obsession.

people screech about aggressive, attention-seeking fuckwits like puzzles & jra being bullied but completely ignore what's happening to niv.
banana chewits

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:18 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

You were one of the posters who started this before I'd logged on today.
Junglejayne

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

You were one of the posters who started this before I'd logged on today.

I’m not gonna enable your madness any longer by replying. You’ve been told by 3 Admin to leave her alone and been asked by Niv to leave her alone.
Dean

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:25 pm

measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Yes, this is passive aggressive.

If 'Niv' is big enough to bait insult and slur me, 'she's' big enough to take it back. I'm just better at it.

Now do what ever it is you want to do!
Junglejayne

Postby Dean » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

If 'Niv' is big enough to bait insult and slur me, 'she's' big enough to take it back. I'm just better at it.

It isn’t a good idea to openly defy Measurer! :ooer:
Dean

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
measurer wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

It isn’t a good idea to openly defy Measurer! :ooer:

For someone who doesn't want to discuss something they started today and doesn't intend to reply you're not doing a very good job are you?
Junglejayne

Postby measurer » Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:40 pm

She isn't repeatedly accusing you of being someone you aren't though! You are hard work.

To the others winding it up a notch? Take it down. I believe you have all more or less said what you have to say.

Now JJ, I am seriously worried about you and you can say all you like regarding me, I know what I am saying. As for biased, nope for I know neither of you.
Last edited by measurer on Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit not working
measurer

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:24 am

banana chewits wrote:niv is one of the most inoffensive posters on here, she's witty, friendly & fun.

jayne is either a total headcase or a bully. either way niv is getting a ton of grief based on absolutely nothing but one stupid bat's obsession.

people screech about aggressive, attention-seeking fuckwits like puzzles & jra being bullied but completely ignore what's happening to niv.

Oh bore off you daft old fruit.

Stop whinging about bullying when you’re happy to target JRa.

You want to talk about bully’s and headcases? Look at your own behaviour first you bitchy old queen.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:28 am

lovely :roll:

homophobic insults always make the author look good and absolutely belong in society
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:33 am

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:niv is one of the most inoffensive posters on here, she's witty, friendly & fun.

You want to talk about bully’s and headcases? Look at your own behaviour first you bitchy old queen.

Did you get up out of the wrong side of your crypt today? Lighten up ffs...
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:41 am

Guest wrote:

banana chewits

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 am

banana chewits wrote:
Guest wrote:

what sort of fruit would you be?

I see you as a prickly pear
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:58 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Guest wrote:

what sort of fruit would you be?

I see you as a prickly pear

did you seriously just ask a banana what sort of fruit they would be? :laughing:

something cuddly, like a kiwano, but i'd be a prickly pear if i had to.
banana chewits

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms