Food shopping!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:Harrods actually...


A teddy from Harrods???????????????????????????????????????????????????

You must be loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It’s not a Steiff bear or anything expensive like that :kinell: ..... just a souvenir, cost me £25 in 2010 :mrgreen:....it has a red jumper and stripey scarf on, with Harrods 2010 embroidered on the bottom of its foot..... it’s cute! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19630
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:10 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I haven't been to Harrods either.



:dunno:

You couldn't believe someone hadn't been there and I was just saying I haven't been there either.


Don't worry. Somewhere in the dark recesses of the internet, in a place beyond space and time, the penny has just dropped...

by xtras Today at 5:38 pm
I suppose you have to be in London to visit Harrods.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:25 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I haven't been to Harrods either.



:dunno:

You couldn't believe someone hadn't been there and I was just saying I haven't been there either.

No, you were making a pathetic attempt to join Deans pile on xtras. Shit troll :dafinger:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Bessie » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I haven't been to Harrods either.



:dunno:

You couldn't believe someone hadn't been there and I was just saying I haven't been there either.

No, you were making a pathetic attempt to join Deans pile on xtras. Shit troll :dafinger:

Why would I do that? I have no bone to pick with extras. I just didn't think it was that hard to believe that someone hadn't been to Harrods.
User avatar
Bessie
 
Posts: 991
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Gabby wrote:cost me £25 in 2010


Like I said..................you must be loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:I haven't been to Harrods either.



:dunno:

You couldn't believe someone hadn't been there and I was just saying I haven't been there either.


Don't worry. Somewhere in the dark recesses of the internet, in a place beyond space and time, the penny has just dropped...

by xtras Today at 5:38 pm
I suppose you have to be in London to visit Harrods.



Thank you... You took your time :wink:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Gabby wrote:cost me £25 in 2010


Like I said..................you must be loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


£25 amounts to being loaded?..... is that your monthly shopping bill?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19630
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Just ordered two pots of English mustard from the Harrods website, fucking advertising works... :shake head:


Damn you!! :grrrrr: .... some of their jams and marmalades look fab! :leer:

I have a Harrods teddy! :snooty:


And soon to have some delicious preserves? :leer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92052
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:00 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Just ordered two pots of English mustard from the Harrods website, fucking advertising works... :shake head:


Damn you!! :grrrrr: .... some of their jams and marmalades look fab! :leer:

I have a Harrods teddy! :snooty:


And soon to have some delicious preserves? :leer:


So tempted, but the postage is dearer! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19630
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Just ordered two pots of English mustard from the Harrods website, fucking advertising works... :shake head:


Damn you!! :grrrrr: .... some of their jams and marmalades look fab! :leer:

I have a Harrods teddy! :snooty:


And soon to have some delicious preserves? :leer:


So tempted, but the postage is dearer! :mrgreen:


Yeah but fuck it...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92052
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Niv » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:07 pm

I've been to Harrods, it was OK, but apart from having the experience of going, it wasn't anything special really. It's a shop :smilin:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:12 pm

Gabby wrote:£25 amounts to being loaded?..... is that your monthly shopping bill?


I don't spend that much a month as I go to me mam's for me meals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 2525
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:13 pm

Niv wrote:I've been to Harrods, it was OK, but apart from having the experience of going, it wasn't anything special really. It's a shop :smilin:


It's also got profits greater than the entire British fish industry :smilin:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 92052
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: Bollocks To Brexit

Re: Food shopping!

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Niv wrote:I've been to Harrods, it was OK, but apart from having the experience of going, it wasn't anything special really. It's a shop :smilin:



Exactly.. that's all it is a shop... why people make such a fuss about someone having visited it. Is kinda weird :mrgreen:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 3687
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:08 pm

Re: Food shopping!

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Just ordered two pots of English mustard from the Harrods website, fucking advertising works... :shake head:


Damn you!! :grrrrr: .... some of their jams and marmalades look fab! :leer:

I have a Harrods teddy! :snooty:


And soon to have some delicious preserves? :leer:


So tempted, but the postage is dearer! :mrgreen:


Yeah but fuck it...


:pmsl:... but that would make a jar of jam £11!.... is it that good tbh? :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19630
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 16 guests