If you sync your Western with your Chinese ...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: If you sync your Western with your Chinese ...

Postby Frankly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:41 am

Vam wrote:
Frankly wrote: :Wiiiine!: Cheers Vam. Are you all better now?

YW :smilin: I'm doing fine, thanks darlin :thumbsup:

Just have a bit of a fancy schmanzy wedding to go to later this week, then I'll be heading home (Christ - I miss my pooches! :bawlin: )

Glad to hear it. A fab way to end your r&r :Wiiiine!:

I bet they're wondering where the hell you are. :ooer: They'll be delighted to see you too.
Frankly

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:25 am

Vam wrote:
measurer wrote:Cancer Pig - and tell no one I'm a softy in RL...……..I'll have them all emailing me for a sub! lol

Saved the best till last... jeez - no bloody wonder you're a Mod! :pmsl:

The self-starter of all time, this person could live on a desert island, rise at dawn, say his prayers, prepare his tea, wash up, go to the rock that serves as the office, slave for fourteen straight hours, come back to his grass shack, prepare himself a huge feast, eat it, say his prayers, lie down under the palm tree and start again the next morning. Integrity is a word invented to describe Cancer/Pigs. They are whole, complete unto themselves, and require little other than fawning admiration, unflinching affection and obedient devotion from others. That's an exaggeration. Cancer/Pigs are utterly generous and charitable in the extreme. But they do like things their way and generally one way or the other see to it that the wheels turn in the direction they dictate. As far as love is concerned, they demand unflinching fidelity and are willing to return the favor - in spades! Sex is an everyday affair for this lusty creature whose ferocious sexual habits would make the Marquis de Sade blush blue.

Famous Cancer Pigs - Ernest Hemingway, Henry VIII, John D. Rockefeller...

https://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology-signs/cancer-pig

Let's address them then...…

I do like routine. Integrity - of course! I am very honest, to the point I have to rein it in as the truth can be too much for some. While an exaggeration, there is a grain of truth in liking admiration and devotion - especially from loved ones. I am generous to those whom I think deserve it - sometimes they haven't deserved it, but I learn a lesson with each mistake I have made. I manipulate to get what I want - never anything crazy but more for making sure they are doing things right.(Like a young girl would manipulate daddy around her fingers).
Love is where I demand. You're good to me, then I'm good to you. Mess me around and you will live to regret those actions.
As for my sexual side? Passionate and willing to try new things. The Marquis liked pain though, not I! Spank my butt and you're likely to get a smack right back! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:03 pm

I am bestowed with pragmatic intelligence and practicality :snooty:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:01 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:I am bestowed with pragmatic intelligence and practicality :snooty:

A wheelie bin...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:11 am

im a dog and a pisces. a fishdog. i dont relish that.
calitom

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:13 am

not that i believe any of this stuff..but everyone has 3 distinct signs...all equally important. had my chart done 40 yrs ago...and in addition to pisces im a LEO and something else.
So if anyone takes this BS seriously at least properly understand the BS.
calitom

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:24 am

calitom wrote:not that i believe any of this stuff..but everyone has 3 distinct signs...all equally important. had my chart done 40 yrs ago...and in addition to pisces im a LEO and something else.

:woteva: :roll: ... where in the last 5 pages have you seen anyone taking any of this stuff seriously?

It's a frivolous thread for folks to have a few laughs and to see whether they can relate to any of the general characterisations posted, is all.

Given the bizarre and irrational pro-Trump rhetoric that flows from your keyboard, where in hell do you get off criticising others about bullshit? Go rock that MAGA hat and find another pulpit to preach from, you weird God-bothering douchebag.
Vam

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:27 am

calitom wrote:im a dog and a pisces. a fishdog. i dont relish that.

I don't relish your posts too much, but you don't see me complainin' ...
Vam

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:08 pm

I’m a Virgo Rooster :mrgreen: .... I feel a little discreet tattoo on the cards! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Vam wrote:
calitom wrote:not that i believe any of this stuff..but everyone has 3 distinct signs...all equally important. had my chart done 40 yrs ago...and in addition to pisces im a LEO and something else.

:woteva: :roll: ... where in the last 5 pages have you seen anyone taking any of this stuff seriously?

It's a frivolous thread for folks to have a few laughs and to see whether they can relate to any of the general characterisations posted, is all.

Given the bizarre and irrational pro-Trump rhetoric that flows from your keyboard, where in hell do you get off criticising others about bullshit? Go rock that MAGA hat and find another pulpit to preach from, you weird God-bothering douchebag.

What a bizarre rant. Supporting Trump doesn’t mean someone is inherently bad so it’s a batshit reason for this waffle.

He’s right though, it is a load of crap and he didn’t really say anything that deserved the above word vomit.

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

What a bizarre rant. Supporting Trump doesn’t mean someone is inherently bad so it’s a batshit reason for this waffle.

He’s right though, it is a load of crap and he didn’t really say anything that deserved the above word vomit.

... and your opinion should matter to me...why, exactly? :roll:

His snotty post a few days ago, along the lines of suggesting the people here should congregate at the "nearest homeless shelter", didn't impress me much either. Just who does this judgmental jerk think he's mixing with here?
Last edited by Vam on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

... and your opinion should matter to me...why, exactly? :roll:

His snotty post a few days ago, along the lines of suggesting the people here should congregate at the "nearest homeless shelter", didn't impress me much either. Just who does this judgmental jerk think he's dealing with here?

Sleekit scum like you obvs.

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:39 pm

Gabby wrote:I’m a Virgo Rooster :mrgreen: .... I feel a little discreet tattoo on the cards! :leer:

Have you checked yourself out yet, Ms Strutty Tail Feathers? :gigglesnshit: If not, here you go ...

This brand of Rooster keeps coming back for more and rising victorious from even the muddiest miasma, or else he dies trying. Virgo and Rooster are signs of determination and pluck. There is a truckload of perseverance here. These people are drivers whose love of detail and acuity for fact-gathering make them useful to society as well as to themselves. And where I say society, I mean Society. The Virgo born Rooster wants his or her place in the social stratum to be well defined and will labor diligently and long to get to belong to the right clubs and drive the best cars and live in relative luxury. His or her love style is rather less passionate than that of many other (cockier) Roosters. The Virgo side of this person wants to maintain decorum and so never dives headlong into bed with "just anybody". Once in bed however, this subject can be counted on to perform all lovemaking vigorously and with much imagination. For example he might...

Famous Virgo Roosters - Cardinal Richelieu, D.H.Lawrence, Elia Kazan...

Good Compatibilities - Scorpio/Snake

https://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology-signs/virgo-rooster
Vam

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:46 pm

Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’m a Virgo Rooster :mrgreen: .... I feel a little discreet tattoo on the cards! :leer:

Have you checked yourself out yet, Ms Strutty Tail Feathers? :gigglesnshit: If not, here you go ...

This brand of Rooster keeps coming back for more and rising victorious from even the muddiest miasma, or else he dies trying. Virgo and Rooster are signs of determination and pluck. There is a truckload of perseverance here. These people are drivers whose love of detail and acuity for fact-gathering make them useful to society as well as to themselves. And where I say society, I mean Society. The Virgo born Rooster wants his or her place in the social stratum to be well defined and will labor diligently and long to get to belong to the right clubs and drive the best cars and live in relative luxury. His or her love style is rather less passionate than that of many other (cockier) Roosters. The Virgo side of this person wants to maintain decorum and so never dives headlong into bed with "just anybody". Once in bed however, this subject can be counted on to perform all lovemaking vigorously and with much imagination. For example he might...

Famous Virgo Roosters - Cardinal Richelieu, D.H.Lawrence, Elia Kazan...

Good Compatibilities - Scorpio/Snake

https://www.suzannewhite.com/new-astrology-signs/virgo-rooster

Interesting Vam :mrgreen: ... and very accurate, mostly! :leer:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Gabby wrote:
Interesting Vam :mrgreen: ... and very accurate, mostly! :leer:

Yeah, I had a feeling it might be ... :leer: :mrgreen:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms