Random Stuff # 27

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Shit Friday night, are you all dead?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:52 pm

The internet is dead not just dogs.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 6777
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:41 am

Stooo wrote:Shit Friday night, are you all dead?


Very much alive and kicking... just! :mrgreen: .... been up since 2am due to the gales :grrrrr:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:27 pm

God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:28 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:Shit Friday night, are you all dead?


Very much alive and kicking... just! :mrgreen: .... been up since 2am due to the gales :grrrrr:


Jimmy and Sharon Gale from next door?

They need to go to Relate :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:42 pm

Stooo wrote:God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:


My night will be the same, just switch house for peaky blinders.

I think I fancy an Indian.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7346
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:


My night will be the same, just switch house for peaky blinders.

I think I fancy an Indian.


Can you clarify? A meal or Rockstar? :yikes:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:46 pm

good grief
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:48 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:


My night will be the same, just switch house for peaky blinders.

I think I fancy an Indian.


Can you clarify? A meal or Rockstar? :yikes:


Depends how good Rocky tastes on a naan.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7346
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Stooo wrote:God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:


My night will be the same, just switch house for peaky blinders.

I think I fancy an Indian.


Can you clarify? A meal or Rockstar? :yikes:


Depends how good Rocky tastes on a naan.


I'm not prepared to google that...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:57 pm

I did

apparently he tastes like chicken
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:58 pm

Stooo wrote:God, it's fucking mental on Twitter and I can't be arsed for a bit, sodding drama...

I think I'm going to watch some House tonight and eat far too much instead :whogives:


Well that lasted... :woteva:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:01 pm

Then I’m easy, Curry or rocky.

As long as it’s chicken and nothing too spicy.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7346
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Gabby » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:38 pm

Long night, busy day.... shower and catch up with The Voice! ... :Hiya:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 17859
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 27

Postby Holly » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

Gabby wrote:Long night, busy day.... shower and catch up with The Voice! ... :Hiya:


Nite Gabby :Hiya:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7137
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 3:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests