Re: Proof of Russian interference in Sleeping Dogs

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:02 pm

McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:Image

May I please have that as my next avi? :wubwub:

With pleasure.

Aww...love my totally disinterested little Chow Chow! :wubbers:

She'd look better in a Prada beanie, but hey ...
Vam

Postby Eye Rolling Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:John 8:7

Hmm...yeah, a timely and salutary reality check, Az. Thanks for that. I dont, however, recall saying I'm perfect and totally sin-free.

Just giving my opinion on a headfucked stunt of such deep malice, that I personally find it unforgivable. If others want to indulge Fluff and pat her on the head, then that's on them :dunno:

Talk about blow it out of proportion. Some people including Vicks and also you yourself were absolutely vile to Fluffy. So don’t play the innocent or exaggerate. Both sofes were at fault.

There’s far worse people on here than her. Like you.

I don't give a fuck what you think, baghead.

It's one thing to c**t people out, especially on Dogs - par for the course. It's another thing entirely to go public and deliberately humiliate someone like that. And let's not even get into the endless mindless spite and malice she used to spew out on BF with that other depraved fuckwit, DaphneDoo :roll:

Don't know about you, but I'd never stoop so gutter-diving low ...

I’d say there’s far more malice in you and you posts than there is in Fluffy. As for abusing admins we’ll youre a fine one to talk.

Vicks was a nightmare to her so with those two it’s got for tat and we don’t see you take on Dean when he calls Vicky names encourages her to self harm or more.

So spare us the fake concern luv. :roll:
Eye Rolling Guest

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:06 pm

Eye Rolling Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Hmm...yeah, a timely and salutary reality check, Az. Thanks for that. I dont, however, recall saying I'm perfect and totally sin-free.

Just giving my opinion on a headfucked stunt of such deep malice, that I personally find it unforgivable. If others want to indulge Fluff and pat her on the head, then that's on them :dunno:

Talk about blow it out of proportion. Some people including Vicks and also you yourself were absolutely vile to Fluffy. So don’t play the innocent or exaggerate. Both sofes were at fault.

It's one thing to c**t people out, especially on Dogs - par for the course. It's another thing entirely to go public and deliberately humiliate someone like that. And let's not even get into the endless mindless spite and malice she used to spew out on BF with that other depraved fuckwit, DaphneDoo :roll:

I’d say there’s far more malice in you and you posts than there is in Fluffy. As for abusing admins we’ll youre a fine one to talk.

Vicks was a nightmare to her so with those two it’s got for tat and we don’t see you take on Dean when he calls Vicky names encourages her to self harm or more.

Check out my new avi ... :smilin:
Vam

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Eye Rolling Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

We? You and who's army? lol
Fuck off with your fake concern - all you do is troll.

Fluffy antagonised a lot of people on here and when she pulled that stunt on a sex site using Vicky's avatar, that was the last straw. Yes, let's not forget she sat badmouthing this place with Daftydo. And Dean isn't telling Vicky to do anything. Now toddle off. :dafinger:
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:01 pm

It's just about getting a dig in at Vam, there's never any concern, just a load of whataboutery, and bullshitty bollocks
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:09 pm

Fine I know it's intention but the guest - not hard for anyone to work out who it was - is full of shite if they seriously think they are getting away with comparing what Vicky had done to her by Fluffy to Vam being worse. There is no "worse!
measurer

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:22 pm

measurer wrote:Fine I know it's intention but the guest - not hard for anyone to work out who it was - is full of shite if they seriously think they are getting away with comparing what Vicky had done to her by Fluffy to Vam being worse. There is no "worse!

Well yeah, me telling Holly to fuck off a few times was definitely way waaay worse than that soulless shite, right? :roll: Hand on heart, I was heartsore for Vic, as I watched it spinning out of control in real time.

Look on the bright side, Mes (how are ya, btw? :wink:). Me being back will bring all the enraged fuckwits out from under their rocks. What was it you said? "She only has to post, and they're on her". Braggy Pants baghead will soon be back all the time too, droning on about pooches and designer labels and flip flops and Caribbean hols...

Expect your admin workload to increase some! :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:29 pm

I expect it to increase coz I signed in! pmsl

Makes me laugh when they think I'm not around because they can't "see" me. Sometimes it is good to watch. :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:30 pm

measurer wrote:I expect it to increase coz I signed in! pmsl

Makes me laugh when they think I'm not around because they can't "see" me. Sometimes it is good to watch. :mrgreen:

I watch way more than I post :wink: And (like you) I see it all ...
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:36 pm

I like how even when the big hitters don't post they still get the guest hate

it's a sign you have 'arrived'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Never tend to take the guest posts that seriously these days. Most are trying to get a rise or they plot elsewhere and then come here to post as a guest so others will clap them on the back.

Silly old World, innit?
measurer

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms