A right load of bollocks...

Re: Are there any decent men here?

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:53 am

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:
Can you post that in English?...I googled it and it makes no sense

...."You have to turn seven times his tongue into her mouth before speaking"

Taken literally, turn your tongue seven times around your mouth before speaking. Roughly equivalent to thinking long and hard before you speak, or hold your tongue before you rush in.

In this case, goodwife contradicting herself in her rush to defend someone in another forum.

I am not defending anyone?

I have no idea who the 'spy' is but I do know a lot of the crap they are posting is things said when I was on the forum (like I said in my post :roll: )

There is no contradiction of anything thanks

The spy is twisting things to suit their agenda & removing context.

But this conversation, the one you joined, is about hunter and his increasing monomania. One that has developed more so recently.

So either you’re there and you know it is being twisted and context is being removed. Or you’re lying to either defend hunter or you’re showing your vindictiveness towards NN again.

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:00 am

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Taken literally, turn your tongue seven times around your mouth before speaking. Roughly equivalent to thinking long and hard before you speak, or hold your tongue before you rush in.

In this case, goodwife contradicting herself in her rush to defend someone in another forum.

I have no idea who the 'spy' is but I do know a lot of the crap they are posting is things said when I was on the forum (like I said in my post :roll: )

But this conversation, the one you joined, is about hunter and his increasing monomania. One that has developed more so recently.

So either you’re there and you know it is being twisted and context is being removed. Or you’re lying to either defend hunter or you’re showing your vindictiveness towards NN again.

Goodwife isn't over the road.. hasn't been for a while.
xtras1

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 am

xtras1 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

Goodwife isn't over the road.. hasn't been for a while.

That rules out (a), so it's (b) or (c) or both?

Postby xtras1 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:27 am

Just B & C :thumbsup:
xtras1

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

There wouldn’t be any need for a ‘spy’ if they wasn’t all cowards and posted what they had to say in public.
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:27 pm

Dean wrote:
There wouldn’t be any need for a ‘spy’ if they wasn’t all cowards and posted what they had to say in public.

And anyway, the ‘spy’ is only doing what goodwife did last year when she took posts made by Vam in retarded and posted them on here to cause both and stir the pot.

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

And anyway, the ‘spy’ is only doing what goodwife did last year when she took posts made by Vam in retarded and posted them on here to cause both and stir the pot.

That’s the thing with people who use those type of forums. There’s always going to be leaks because they’re all snidey cunts
Dean

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:16 pm

:ooer: ... Let's be clear - I've been nowhere near the place since around 2014/15, let alone posting there this time around.

In fact, I honestly can't remember whether Claire ran it as a members only site back in the day. But I think people like Az, Meg and the (much missed) Guest 101, would agree retarded had a very different vibe back then.
Vam

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:21 pm

Vam wrote::ooer: ... Let's be clear - I've been nowhere near the place since around 2014/15, let alone posting there this time around.

In fact, I honestly can't remember whether Claire ran it as a members only site back in the day. But I think people like Az, Meg and the (much missed) Guest 101, would agree retarded had a very different vibe last time around.

Different times. The posters from here that joined this time round did so knowing Claire and co were actively trying to poach members and cause disruption on here. They can’t really moan if they get a bit of stick from the regulars on here...
Dean

Postby Vam » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:26 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote::ooer: ... Let's be clear - I've been nowhere near the place since around 2014/15, let alone posting there this time around.

In fact, I honestly can't remember whether Claire ran it as a members only site back in the day. But I think people like Az, Meg and the (much missed) Guest 101, would agree retarded had a very different vibe last time around.

Different times. The posters from here that joined this time round did so knowing Claire and co were actively trying to poach members and cause disruption on here. They can’t really moan if they get a bit of stick from the regulars on here...

Yep... not to mention endlessly bitch like mindless fuckwits about Stooo, his moderating decisions and how Dogs is "circling the drain" :bored:

Question I always ask is: if Dogs were to ever go down the tubes, what the fuck will they have left to whine about?
Vam

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:28 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yep... not to mention endlessly bitch like mindless fuckwits about Stooo, his moderating decisions and how Dogs is "circling the drain" :bored:

Question I always ask is: if Dogs were to ever go down the tubes, what the fuck will they have left to whine about?

They always, ALWAYS, turn on each other. Claire is notorious for it.
Dean

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

They always, ALWAYS, turn on each other. Claire is notorious for it.

One down...

by jp762
Normally, I sometimes guest post just to answer one of obsessed freaks who will never stop mentioning me. Including Stooo. Which is what I did today. Tbh I've had enough of forums now. I'm going to do a Micky and completely disappear. Wishing you and a few others well. The rest can go fuck themselves

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:40 pm

Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yep... not to mention endlessly bitch like mindless fuckwitsabout Stooo, his moderating decisions and how Dogs is "circling the drain" :bored:

You could say the same about any forums/members.... just like you’re doing it now! :ooer:
Gabby

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:32 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Dean wrote:

Yep... not to mention endlessly bitch like mindless fuckwitsabout Stooo, his moderating decisions and how Dogs is "circling the drain" :bored:

You could say the same about any forums/members.... just like you’re doing it now! :ooer:

:pmsl:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:00 pm

Dean wrote:

Says the cowardly snide who posts as a guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms