The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby banana chewits » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:05 am

banana chewits wrote:dogs admin

measurer lurks :doomed:
hobbit don't give a fuck
holly's the best mod
and stooo? he is stuck


don't take it personally, i used poetic licence for a quarter of you. :mrgreen:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:40 am

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I own a steakhouse
with a groovin menu

Try out the Ted..
a special drink...
made of rum and coke
-which i invented i think

I'll buy you a steak
here in Beverly Hills..
with a foil wrapped potato
to give you the chills

Am i too charming?
Its not my fault
Happy Valentines day baby
....please pass the salt
User avatar
calitom
 
Posts: 4095
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:21 am

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:50 pm

You wideo cunts chatting shit about me, eh?

Here's a couple of poems

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Just like the waffles
On your fanny


My love is like a red red rose
I can only give a small prick


It's valentine's day and at the birds the men doth leer
Mes you have a chin like Buzz Light-year
You think I fancy poca
You are a fucking joker
For wife #5 it's an obvious selection
Jobless oddball's mam and daughter give me an

And it ended on a cliffhanger.
User avatar
BUDGIE
What the fuck?
 
Posts: 26653
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:29 am
Location: Renfrew road, Paisley

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:56 pm

roses are red
you all look delish
but that's just because
you're professional catfish
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:57 pm

banana chewits wrote:
banana chewits wrote:dogs admin

measurer lurks :doomed:
hobbit don't give a fuck
holly's the best mod
and stooo? he is stuck


don't take it personally, i used poetic licence for a quarter of you. :mrgreen:



is it me? it's because I care deeply, isn't it?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:roses are red
you all look delish
but that's just because
you're professional catfish


Awh mate!
My first V-Day poem!
:wubwub: :wubwub: :wubwub:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby Good Stuff » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:32 pm

If here was one woman on here I’d send a valentines to its Goodwife. She’s got a good sense of humour even when dealing with arsehole, is younger than most on forums, plus her boobies sound amaze.

She’s my internet crush. Yummy. :wubbers:
User avatar
Good Stuff
 

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby Jon » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:37 pm

Roses are red
Some are not red
Violets aren't blue
They're violet

~ Richard Dawkins
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:roses are red
you all look delish
but that's just because
you're professional catfish


Awh mate!
My first V-Day poem!
:wubwub: :wubwub: :wubwub:



anything for you :wubbers:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11493
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Meanwhile in Australia ........
Attachments
Valentinespolice.jpg
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9049
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby Gabby » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Meanwhile in Australia ........


Flowers and chocs are cheaper! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 19641
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby banana chewits » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:21 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
banana chewits wrote:dogs admin

measurer lurks :doomed:
hobbit don't give a fuck
holly's the best mod
and stooo? he is stuck


don't take it personally, i used poetic licence for a quarter of you. :mrgreen:



is it me? it's because I care deeply, isn't it?


yeah ... let's totes go with that. :ooer:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby Holly » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:55 pm

banana chewits wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
banana chewits wrote:dogs admin

measurer lurks :doomed:
hobbit don't give a fuck
holly's the best mod
and stooo? he is stuck


don't take it personally, i used poetic licence for a quarter of you. :mrgreen:



is it me? it's because I care deeply, isn't it?


yeah ... let's totes go with that. :ooer:


OK, spill, which one's the quarter? :mrgreen:
User avatar
Holly
Site Admin
 
Posts: 8664
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 4:25 pm
Location: Polar Opposites

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby banana chewits » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 pm

stooo he has a forum
and he likes to be on twitter
budgie is a cheeky ape
that gives it up the shitter

poca is a nutjob
vam is crazy too
nickers is not nasty
goodwife smells of pooh

dean he is a legend
micky is a grunt
rollup is a singer
murasaki is a cûnt

hobbit she is chunky
some would say she's stout
meas, she has great eyëbrows
claire looks like a trout

sunshine ray is deadly dull
but avon he is witty
puzzles wants to shag a goat
lordy's walter mitty
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: The Anonymous Valentine Message Thread

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:59 pm

You, your poem and your towel seal totes just made my day!
:pmsl: :pmsl:
Last edited by NastyNickers on Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8229
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 10 guests