What Rips Your Knitting?

Big Threads

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:11 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:When someone spams a thread with replies to posts from days ago.

Oh, and Nonces

Just going through your's, McAz's and banana's shit posting. Day's ago eh! Is there a fucking time limit, prentendy admin?

It wouldn’t be so bad if you replied with a modicum of wit. But this shit?
Dean

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:22 am

Guest wrote:
Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:You changed your mind now? She could have got on a plane and just come home, but why didn't she? I doubt it's to do with money and everything to do with being arrested when she got off the plane.

Legal or not, the Home Office is a very complicated procedure to navigate and they will need to show good reason for revoking her citizenship.

She hadn't got a passport, she left the UK using her sisters' passport. Her only way in now, would be illegally, and probably involve an arduous journey, with a newborn baby. Her face being all over the media hasn't helped her. It shows how she looks now. As you say the Home Office is a law unto itself. The only valid reason for her not being stripped of her citizenship, is that she cannot be made stateless. Her having Bangladeshi citizenship means she isn't.

I wouldn't be surprised if she appealed and got it overturned. The Home Office isn't renouned for it's consistency is it really? :whistle:

How did she walk through security at Heathrow using her sisters Passport?
Was the picture on the passport one of a covered face?

Joking here right?

Sisters often look alike. Edit. Passport issues already answered.
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:24 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Oh, and Nonces

Just going through your's, McAz's and banana's shit posting. Day's ago eh! Is there a fucking time limit, prentendy admin?

Probably pissed up. :roll:
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:47 am

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Oh, and Nonces

Probably pissed up. :roll:

Good one McAz. From someone who admits to taking hallucinogens. Remember getting drunk is generally legal, unlike most hallucinogens. Are irony and hypocrisy available in tablet form?

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Oh, and Nonces

Yes, because all this talk about Begum, the law on citizenship/nationality and Brexit is fucking hilarious.

Way to go for a thread to go off topic.

You might as well start a thread about 'what to put in a first aid kit' and end up talking about 'butterflies'.
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:57 am

What a fucking yawn you are, boy. :bored:

Do you suck the air out of rooms as effectively as you drain the blood from forums?
McAz

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:03 am

McAz wrote:What a fucking yawn you are, boy. :bored:

Do you suck the air out of rooms as effectively as you drain the blood from forums?

You can see why he has to pay for sex. When he isnt sexually assaulting young ladies in pubs I’m sure he’s quite the charmer...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:45 am

Dean wrote:

You can see why he has to pay for sex. When he isnt sexually assaulting young ladies in pubs I’m sure he’s quite the charmer...

On retarded he's held up as a hero. Says it all.

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:52 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

If train spotting 50+ years old men with cheap tacky clothing, dyed hair and a history of abusing women is your thing, then he is a hero!
Dean

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:15 am

Dean wrote:

I wonder if his rentals charge extra for letting him bore them to death about train timetables. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:38 pm

Dean wrote:If train spotting 50+ years old men with cheap tacky clothing, dyed hair and a history of abusing women is your thing, then he is a hero!

Were you the public transport expert during ya drink drive ban???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby dis » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:15 pm

My dog
dis

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:16 pm

McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:

I wonder if his rentals charge extra for letting him bore them to death about train timetables. :dunno:

The hallucinogenic twat fails again at trolling, but at least you got a response. Maybe you'll remember posting that when you've come back to Earth from your trip.

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

If train spotting 50+ years old men with cheap tacky clothing, dyed hair and a history of abusing women is your thing, then he is a hero!

Other than the hair dying, you doing your usual factually unaware bollox.

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

I wouldn't know, as I don't even know the link, let alone post there.

So, shall we assume guest bullshit?
jra

Postby McAz » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:53 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:

The hallucinogenic twat fails again at trolling, but at least you got a response. Maybe you'll remember posting that when you've come back to Earth from your trip.[/quote]

As did I.
McAz

Postby McAz » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:06 am

Apologies jra, internet cut out during my last post - what were you dribbling about again? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:11 am

McAz wrote:Apologies jra, internet cut out during my last post - what were you dribbling about again? :dunno:

I think he said he was going dying his hair.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive