What Rips Your Knitting?

Big Threads

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby Jon » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Stooo wrote:
Jon wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:What about the children growing up being told it's okay to invade other countries illegally totally destroy them kill millions and leave.

Who specifically is telling children it's okay to kill millions of people?

Capita nowadays.

I must have missed that press release :laughing:
Jon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:03 pm

Jon wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:What about the children growing up being told it's okay to invade other countries illegally totally destroy them kill millions and leave.

Who specifically is telling children it's okay to kill millions of people?

Education system recruiting adverts but mainly the MSM bullshit machine.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:23 pm

measurer wrote:
Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:I don't think it would be easy Stooo, specially if her father is hard core as well. It could be like talking to a brickwall. Yes, she may say all the right things, but her husband is an IS fighter. I think also what she said of the two friends she went out with was very telling as to her state of mind. She shrugged off her pal's death and added she wasn't in touch with the other girl, and nonchalantly shrugged when asked if the girl was alive.

I think that there's more to it. I see her as a radicalised victim suffering from PTSD, as an internet shrink I can see that the tells are all there.

It doesn't feel right as a normal person on the omnibus.

If she was indeed brought here at 8 years of age and the family never naturalised, they may be on an Indefinite Leave to Remain, which means if she commits any crimes, the UK has the right to refuse her entrance back, or had she committed crimes here, it's the same rule. I believe even that applies to people who have taken the Right to Abode way. I doubt she knew this when she stole her sister's passport to leave the UK though.
For sure, I think the family came over on Bangladeshi passports, as they wouldn't have been able to change them to British until they had resided in this country for a certain length of time. It is very complicated, but there is also a 1981 ruling re Bangladeshis in this country - too long to go into.
So if the Home Office deems her as having broken the terms of her citizenship, they can send you back. It really depends on her immigration status...

Bangladesh is saying she doesn't have any claim to nationality there;

“The government of Bangladesh is deeply concerned that [Begum] has been erroneously identified as a holder of dual citizenship,” Shahrial Alam, state minister of foreign affairs, said in a statement issued to the Guardian, adding that his government had learned of Britain’s intention to cancel her citizenship rights from media reports.

“Bangladesh asserts that Ms Shamima Begum is not a Bangladeshi citizen. She is a British citizen by birth and never applied for dual nationality with Bangladesh … There is no question of her being allowed to enter into Bangladesh.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... says-javid

If that is correct, then I don't see how she can be stripped of her British citizenship, because doing so would make her stateless, and that's illegal under international law.

More from that article;

>The Foreign Office was understood to be in touch with the Bangladeshi high commission, but the FCO has stressed that decisions on Begum’s return were a matter for the Home Office. There is said to be some disquiet in ministerial circles that Bangladesh had not been consulted fully before the home secretary asserted she could claim Bangladeshi citizenship.

The FCO’s own website points out that Bangladesh is facing a fight to defeat terrorism, including from groups linked to Isis. Sources suggest that given this domestic fight against terrorism, it was never likely that Bangladesh would allow her in, regardless of the citizenship rights she was able to claim.<

Surely that rules out any likelihood that Bangladesh would accept her, no matter what Britain says or does. :dunno:

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:21 am

Yet where did she live until she was eight years old? :dunno:

The sooner we crackdown on internet grooming of these kids, the better but no one seems to be doing anything. How easy it is for them to switch on and listen to crazy, hate-filled propaganda? Though, in her case it seems to be her father's beliefs that may have led her down this road, I doubt we shall ever know for sure though, but she has admitted that the internet was the place she got involved.
Should she be allowed to come back? Hard one - feelings are running high and if I were her parent? I'd advise her to stay where she is or try for Holland as I feel she will hounded and hurt if she came back here.
All eyes on Begum while Brexshit spins ever closer and the UK gets closer to the precipice....
measurer

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:57 am

measurer wrote:Yet where did she live until she was eight years old? :dunno:

The sooner we crackdown on internet grooming of these kids, the better but no one seems to be doing anything. How easy it is for them to switch on and listen to crazy, hate-filled propaganda? Though, in her case it seems to be her father's beliefs that may have led her down this road, I doubt we shall ever know for sure though, but she has admitted that the internet was the place she got involved.
Should she be allowed to come back? Hard one - feelings are running high and if I were her parent? I'd advise her to stay where she is or try for Holland as I feel she will hounded and hurt if she came back here.
All eyes on Begum while Brexshit spins ever closer and the UK gets closer to the precipice....

:ooer: *CT hat's on* :ooer:

Must admit, the timing of the Begum story breaking has seemed a bit suss to me. I've wondered whether that first Times interview with her was in some way orchestrated by people who maybe wanted to 'steer' the news cycle, with some Brexit deflection.
Vam

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:00 am

Yes it is a bit suss. She tells us she wants back in the uk days before she has the child? Now also you have the Government trying to act all tough on terrorists to make them look as though they are listening to the people.

Yes, I am cynical.
measurer

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:08 am

measurer wrote:Yes it is a bit suss. She tells us she wants back in the uk days before she has the child? Now also you have the Government trying to act all tough on terrorists to make them look as though they are listening to the people.

Yes, I am cynical.

Come sit by me on the cynical bench, Mes ... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Nucks » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:50 am

Could she be allowed back but with restrictions or be placed under arrest for crimes re terrorism or treason? I'm not sure anyone is advocating she be allowed back to do as she pleases. Removing citizenship is a serious decision with possible lifelong ramifications but then so was joining a terrorist group. Maybe she was groomed but if they feel she isn't going to change her views (not rehabilitate-able), and doesn't seem to regret her choices, there is really no upside to allowing her back.
Nucks

Postby measurer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:02 am

She would automatically be picked up as she re-entered the country. She left on a false passport - her sister's, one crime already, and I bet they will find some more to add to that. You and I realise the ramifications of being under British immigration rules, but did she?
IS are losing so of course she wanted to come back home, but I wonder if she would have made that decision if they were winning and she wasn't sitting in a refuge camp. It also makes me wonder how many more might be in that camp too....

Could she be rehabilitated? Her father is also quite militant - poppy burning marches etc - so I doubt any guidance would come from her family. I can't tell you if rehab would work but she's not very repentant when watching her in interviews. More likely she is yearning for a comfy home again and things she has had to do without for years, and the UK is usually so obliging......Where did it all go wrong for her... :bum:
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:32 am

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tory+mp ... e&ie=UTF-8

Not only can this woman move freely around she can work in government .....
Attachments
IRA Tory.jpg
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:29 am

Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Not a question of tricking me at all. You added a little sarcastic bit to your original.

You're an evidence free zone making up for it with sarcastic digs. Might work on DS, doesn't on here. :smilin:

Jesus. Sarcastic digs is all you deserve. All because I pressed "quote" instead of "edit" when fixing my post and changed one of the posts to "duplicate" you've called me a liar. :ooer:

It wasn't a duplicate, you added

Is it because he tells you what you want to hear?

Liar. :shell:

Any :link: to my using Putin's writing as a source?

I can't be arsed with this silly nonsense. I told you exactly how I fucked up when I edited the post. You don't believe me, so I'll leave it there. :thumbsup:

If Fletch vapes they should seek out 'Dog with a bone' or 'Won't let it drop' flavour.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:46 am

NastyNickers wrote:People. People fuck me right off.

Indeed. Jean-Paul Sartre said 'Hell is other people'.

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:What concerns me is we don't know the real outcome of vaping yet. Might be just as bad in the long run. If I stop, I'll probably be like Vam's pal - just quit. I have good will power, so think when I feel it's time, that will be the way I go.

There are already reports about the harmful effects. But since I still imbibe mild hallucinogens I'm in no position to comment. :gigglesnshit:

It shows in your posts. :shake head:

If you won't admit to taking class A's you might as well be.

Stooo wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:Compared to pictures of diseased organs that you get on ciggie packets, the designs are quite snazzy!

They can be a bit overboard:

or cool

:gigglesnshit:

I like the pipes!

It's been a long time since I've seen anybody using a pipe, let alone one to vape with.
jra

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 am

When someone spams a thread with replies to posts from days ago.

Oh, and Nonces
Dean

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:06 am

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:
banana chewits wrote:could she take citizenship of her husband's country?

Yes, Holland can have them if they like, and as it's Europe, she might make it.

I just think she will be targeted here if she had come home, and maybe the gov think the same. Certainly would appear to be going against what the UK wish for her.......by what I have read anyway, :yikes:

I've just read that she has (or is deemed to have) dual nationality - so Javid's action is not illegal. :dunno:

You are some fucknut. There's you going on and on about it being illegal (in Politics) and it turns out it isn't. Remember that next time you tell me I'm uninformed and should do more research.

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:Apparently she was offered a 2 bed semi in Luton so has decided to stay where she is for the time being...

She lives in a pile of rubble but knows it's better than Luton......

Anyhow, she's not coming back - good. Now let's drone the c**t...

Yeah, whatever.

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
Dean wrote:Apparently she was offered a 2 bed semi in Luton so has decided to stay where she is for the time being...

Did jra not make an offer?

yes, he offered her two beds & the semi he keeps in his lonsdales.

Fucks sake. Stop sucking McAz's cock.

Only a matter of time for Dean to engage the trolling gear.

BUDGIE wrote:
Stooo wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:Your avatar is way behind the times, Gabby. She has been stripped of her UK passport.

So guess golliwogs won't be reappearing anytime soon.

Imagine joining ISIS at 15 and getting pregnant to one of them!!

It's ridiculous... She's too old for them!!!

Two of them, one killed and one captured.

I'm still making up my mind about this.

:razz:

Fags are illegal in ISIS land.

Spoiler: show
Yes, we aren't talking about cigarettes.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:09 am

Dean wrote:When someone spams a thread with replies to posts from days ago.

Oh, and Nonces

Just going through your's, McAz's and banana's shit posting. Day's ago eh! Is there a fucking time limit, prentendy admin?
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive