What Rips Your Knitting?

Big Threads

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:I’ll tell you what I would like one on one - me and you in a streetfight. McHenry could scrape up what was left you.

Threatening women with physical violence is not a smart move, guest - is it something you do often? :shake head:

Oh, bc’s a woman for the purpose of today’s trolling, is he? Only he’s claimed to be a ‘man’ ever since he joined.

where, oh violent guest?

It’s funny how you act like violence is so horrible, but you happily gaslight, troll, abuse, and otherwise hurt people behind the safety of your keyboard. The emotional pain you get off on inflicting is much longer lasting than superficial physical pain.

you're saying violence isn't horrible? you are not a good person. :shake head:
banana chewits

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:58 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:I’ll tell you what I would like one on one - me and you in a streetfight. McHenry could scrape up what was left you.

Threatening women with physical violence is not a smart move, guest - is it something you do often? :shake head:

Oh, bc’s a woman for the purpose of today’s trolling, is he? Only he’s claimed to be a ‘man’ ever since he joined.

Whatever bc self identifies as is fine by me. I harbour no prejudice towards gender or orientation. :thumbsup:

i have always identified as a chewit here & have never revealed my human gender.
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:12 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Whatever bc self identifies as is fine by me. I harbour no prejudice towards gender or orientation. :thumbsup:

i have always identified as a chewit here & have never revealed my human gender.

I have not seen you do otherwise - nor should you have to.
McAz

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:24 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

You’re a bloke... or a very butch woman! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:27 pm

Gabby wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh, bc’s a woman for the purpose of today’s trolling, is he? Only he’s claimed to be a ‘man’ ever since he joined.

get back in the kitchen. :roll:
banana chewits

Postby Gabby » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:29 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Gabby wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:Oh, bc’s a woman for the purpose of today’s trolling, is he? Only he’s claimed to be a ‘man’ ever since he joined.

Shortly! :Wiiiine!:
Gabby

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:30 pm

Gabby wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Shortly! :Wiiiine!:

:Wiiiine!: :cheers:
banana chewits

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:Jesus, 2 old pervs wanking each other off to other people’s misery, it don’t get much creepier than this :pukeup: . Pair of emotional vampires :dafinger:

They make polymorph and emohawk look like amateurs. That's a reference to Red Dwarf.
jra

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:41 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Jesus, 2 old pervs wanking each other off to other people’s misery, it don’t get much creepier than this :pukeup: . Pair of emotional vampires :dafinger:

They make polymorph and emohawk look like amateurs. That's a reference to Red Dwarf.

It’s not really a great comparison if you have to explain it, mate...
Dean

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm

banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:Oh, I think we may find that there's worse to come. :shake head:

will you post updates?

I've just discovered that there's a connection with a notorious drug gang, but the observer seemed content with the situation, labelling critics as prudes. There's some nasty bastards in this world. :shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Whereas, there is no explaining you.
jra

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:51 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Whereas, there is no explaining you.

Another Red Dwarf reference? :dunno:
Dean

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:00 pm

McAz wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
McAz wrote:Oh, I think we may find that there's worse to come. :shake head:

will you post updates?

I've just discovered that there's a connection with a notorious drug gang, but the observer seemed content with the situation, labelling critics as prudes. There's some nasty bastards in this world. :shake head:

what a bastard.
banana chewits

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Banana Chewitts = put your clothes back on. Stop trying to say I sheared you! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby banana chewits » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:47 pm

measurer wrote:Banana Chewitts = put your clothes back on. Stop trying to say I sheared you! :pmsl:

:ooer:

you made my whiskers go curly.
banana chewits

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive