What Rips Your Knitting?

Big Threads

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm

banana chewits wrote:
measurer wrote:Banana Chewitts = put your clothes back on. Stop trying to say I sheared you! :pmsl:

:ooer:

you made my whiskers go curly.

As long as it wasn't your wee toes! :leer:
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Guest wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:Threatening women with physical violence is not a smart move, guest - is it something you do often? :shake head:

Oh, bc’s a woman for the purpose of today’s trolling, is he? Only he’s claimed to be a ‘man’ ever since he joined.

where, oh violent guest?

It’s funny how you act like violence is so horrible, but you happily gaslight, troll, abuse, and otherwise hurt people behind the safety of your keyboard. The emotional pain you get off on inflicting is much longer lasting than superficial physical pain.

Who has been hurt and what emotional pain did they suffer?
McAz

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:03 pm

People who promise young children things and then never show up - no phonecall - nuffin!

People who make a living out of complaining and ambulance chasing lawyers.
measurer

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:13 am

People that ask a lot of/too many questions repeatedly and/or keep feigning ignoring regarding simple concepts.

You know who you are. Is that vanilla enough for example?

=

When you buy the wrong stuff. I bought some bayonet fitting CFLs yesterday or so I thought. Yes, they are bayonet but mini-bayonet. I've seen various different light fittings, but not mini-bayonet, so those will have to be returned. Why so many different fucking light fittings anyway?
jra

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:50 am

:laughing: I was about to have a rant on how I wanted to learn crochet before purchasing a box to make a wee monkey My daughter was considering asking for. only to discover there are (anyone tell Me why grammarly seems to think I should replace are before no? : D :D it wants me to use a capital for grammarly : D) no instruction with the product, it never ceases to befuddle Me how companies and business that claim a vested interest in customers needs and wants, can't provide the most basic information in a simple format?
art0hur0moh

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:18 pm

Tailgating :Lucia:... seriously, if I had a gun I would be locked up!
Gabby

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm

How long have you got? :pmsl:

Today I think I've encountered every imbecile going, my list is loooooong :again?:

Doctors receptionists :grrrrr:

People who park over two parking spaces :shake head:

Like Gabby, tailgating... Especially in torrential rain :grrrrr:

Etc... etc...

Tomorrow is another day :hap:
Niv

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:53 pm

I take 2 spaces for a reason. It's a big car and there isn't enough room to park it in one bay - well not without getting my door dented, which has happened more times than I care to admit! And I'm the one forking out for repairs as no one ever seems to see when it happens, not even the cameras...

So until supermarkets make big enough spaces for 4x4 type cars, I will keep on taking 2 spaces.
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:03 pm

art0hur0moh wrote::laughing: I was about to have a rant on how I wanted to learn crochet before purchasing a box to make a wee monkey My daughter was considering asking for. only to discover there are (anyone tell Me why grammarly seems to think I should replace are before no? : D :D it wants me to use a capital for grammarly : D) no instruction with the product, it never ceases to befuddle Me how companies and business that claim a vested interest in customers needs and wants, can't provide the most basic information in a simple format?

Probs better looking up a Youtube for crocheting, Art.
measurer

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:07 pm

measurer wrote:I take 2 spaces for a reason. It's a big car and there isn't enough room to park it in one bay - well not without getting my door dented, which has happened more times than I care to admit! And I'm the one forking out for repairs as no one ever seems to see when it happens, not even the cameras...

So until supermarkets make big enough spaces for 4x4 type cars, I will keep on taking 2 spaces.

This was an old fiesta parking over two spaces :razz:

I know what you mean though with regards to the spaces not being big enough. I have the same problem as you, with the doors, you need a lot of space to open them. I tend to park on an end space if I can, that way they can't block in the drivers side, and I can pull out, to let the passenger side be opened without damaging others' car or mine. This bloody Fiesta was parked over two spaces, including the end one. There are many places that fine you for not parking within the lines of the bay, or over two spaces.
Niv

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:13 pm

Already done one, but I dare say there will be another couple yet. I wait for last minute ones, and never book through an operator on the High Street.
If you want to save pennies for other trips, I'd advise people to book their own, and it's easy enough to do.
measurer

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:21 pm

Niv wrote:
measurer wrote:I take 2 spaces for a reason. It's a big car and there isn't enough room to park it in one bay - well not without getting my door dented, which has happened more times than I care to admit! And I'm the one forking out for repairs as no one ever seems to see when it happens, not even the cameras...

I know what you mean though with regards to the spaces not being big enough. I have the same problem as you, with the doors, you need a lot of space to open them. I tend to park on an end space if I can, that way they can't block in the drivers side, and I can pull out, to let the passenger side be opened without damaging others' car or mine. This bloody Fiesta was parked over two spaces, including the end one. There are many places that fine you for not parking within the lines of the bay, or over two spaces.

A Fiesta with a big attitude???? :gigglesnshit:

I know the ones round here that do you for two spaces, usually council ones, but even then it rarely happens as as soon as the blue meanies appear the word spreads fast around this town! I can't pull out for twats when I am in the store. It's these people who damage the car then piss off leaving me with the bill. Costs me £30 for a fast paid fine, costs a LOT more to keep repairing dents. ..

End spaces are good, but tbh, I just think folk don't care about others properties these days.
measurer

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:25 pm

measurer wrote:Already done one, but I dare say there will be another couple yet. I wait for last minute ones, and never book through an operator on the High Street.
If you want to save pennies for other trips, I'd advise people to book their own, and it's easy enough to do.

Wrong thread? :doomed:
Niv

Postby Middens » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:31 pm

People who put empty stuff back in the fridge or cupboard. :grrrrr:
Middens

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:33 pm

measurer wrote:
Niv wrote:

A Fiesta with a big attitude???? :gigglesnshit:

I know the ones round here that do you for two spaces, usually council ones, but even then it rarely happens as as soon as the blue meanies appear the word spreads fast around this town! I can't pull out for twats when I am in the store. It's these people who damage the car then piss off leaving me with the bill. Costs me £30 for a fast paid fine, costs a LOT more to keep repairing dents. ..

End spaces are good, but tbh, I just think folk don't care about others properties these days.

It had a huge attitude :pmsl:

I agree, some have no respect or consideration with regards to the property of others. I agree too with fines being cheaper than repairs. I find the parking patrols are a lot more stroppy here, than at home in Ireland.
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive