What Rips Your Knitting?

Big Threads

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby Cobs » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:28 pm

Disinhibition.
Cobs

Postby Stooo » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:32 pm

Mushrooms growing in your 'WELCOME' mat.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:43 pm

Pck them and have them with breakfast tomorrow. :smilin:
measurer

Postby xtras1 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:31 pm

Sadiq Khan Mayor of London... no disrespect here. But here it goes.

Last attack in london by some random nutter drove his van at a mosque in finsbury park... Khan declared every mosque will have tighter security he even made his presence known visiting the mosque. Today this awful tragedy in New Zealand with 49 innocent people killed. Khan again takes to to the streets proclaiming how' he feels the ripple of fear & the ripple of sorrow for our brothers and sisters in Christchurch.' And offer the same protection police guarding mosques in Britain.

Stabbings almost daily... our mayor of London will take to Twitter to share his feelings.

I just wished our Mayor of London would come out to the streets & find the police to protect all communities... knife crime needs some deterrent .

So yeh our fickle mayor pisses me of!

Rest in peace London x
xtras1

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:46 pm

No police on the streets because of HIS party paring down the numbers. It's no wonder knife crime has went up - add to that Universal Credit, and you have a recipe for disaster. People out on the rob to feed themselves or even their addictions, made to feel as if they are scum for not having a job - even disabled people are targeted if they can't "see" their affliction. I'd say the blame lays squarely at the feet of the Tory party!
They will reap what they sow...
measurer

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:53 pm

People (men in this case) who seem to confuse online app/games with dating sites.

I’ve only been playing a week and I’ve blocked two guys already, both incidentally with similar stories of being widowed with a young child. :roll: :roll: Go to fucking Tinder if you want to hit on someone. Christ.
Nucks

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:05 pm

Damn glad I don't use their games! :ooer:

Another that totally rips my knitting is mothers who ignore their child because their noses are on their fones, texting, FB, whatever. Your child could walk onto a road while you blow kisses to Simon you absolute idiots - so put the fone in your handbag and leave it there!
measurer

Postby jra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:40 pm

measurer wrote:Damn glad I don't use their games! :ooer:

Another that totally rips my knitting is mothers who ignore their child because their noses are on their fones, texting, FB, whatever. Your child could walk onto a road while you blow kisses to Simon you absolute idiots - so put the fone in your handbag and leave it there!

Mobile phone.

Advantage. Useful device if used properly.
Disadvantage: The majority of people using them are dickheads and a nuisance.

The usual problems.
jra

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:46 pm

jra wrote:

Mobile phone.

The usual problems.

Pretty much. It’s a bit strange when someone messages you, introduces themselves, and within the span of an hour of gameplay (similar to scrabble, nothing scintillating) they’ve told you their name, where they are, ask if you’re married, where do you live, mention being widowed and lonely, say their friends have found romance online and can they have your email and WhatsApp details. :ooer: :ooer:

Fucking weirdos.
Nucks

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:49 pm

I just block. I blame FB for MAKING us show our avatars.
measurer

Postby Nucks » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:52 pm

measurer wrote:I just block. I blame FB for MAKING us show our avatars.

That’s what I did. Maybe the game developers should allow for stats like married and not interested. :gigglesnshit:
Nucks

Postby .SF. » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:59 pm

jra wrote:Mobile phone.

Do you use a mobile phone? If you do are you one of those who falls into the dickhead and nuisance category?
.SF.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Nucks wrote:Pretty much. It’s a bit strange when someone messages you, introduces themselves, and within the span of an hour of gameplay (similar to scrabble, nothing scintillating) they’ve told you their name, where they are, ask if you’re married, where do you live, mention being widowed and lonely, say their friends have found romance online and can they have your email and WhatsApp details. :ooer: :ooer:

Fucking weirdos.

a/s/l??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am

Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:

Mobile phone.

The usual problems.

Pretty much. It’s a bit strange when someone messages you, introduces themselves, and within the span of an hour of gameplay (similar to scrabble, nothing scintillating) they’ve told you their name, where they are, ask if you’re married, where do you live, mention being widowed and lonely, say their friends have found romance online and can they have your email and WhatsApp details. :ooer: :ooer:

Fucking weirdos.

That sounds strange, I don’t think I could be bothered with that.

Postby jra » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:26 am

.SF. wrote:
jra wrote:Mobile phone.

Do you use a mobile phone? If you do are you one of those who falls into the dickhead and nuisance category?

I try to be considerate when on the mobile, not that I use it that much out, as I'm not a slave to it.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive