DS Thread #111

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:52 pm

JRA gets far too defensive about these sock accusations for it not to be true.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby jra » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:JRA gets far too defensive about these sock accusations for it not to be true.


You'd like it to be true wouldn't you.

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:He sounds a lot like jra, what with the shared accommodation and penis issues.


It’s probably one of his numerous sock accounts anyway...


It wouldn’t surprise me. DS has too many creepy male posters for them all to be different people.


Are you all still dining out on that? Aren't you bored with the tedious repetitiveness, because you should be unless you're mentally ill, have stopped taking your medications or are on drugs. Which is it (or all)?


I have no clue what you’re talking about. Is it triggering for you when people point out creepy men?


You keep thinking about it obsessive guest.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 16049
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Is Bollywood a social worker today? I’m sure her job changes depending on what the thread is about and how best she can insert herself into the thread.

You’d need to have some sort of brain for a job like that anyway, and she doesn’t come across as being the sharpest tool in the box.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Niv » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Guest wrote:Is Bollywood a social worker today? I’m sure her job changes depending on what the thread is about and how best she can insert herself into the thread.

You’d need to have some sort of brain for a job like that anyway, and she doesn’t come across as being the sharpest tool in the box.


There seems to be no end to her talents. If there's a job out there, she's done it :thud:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1813
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:11 am

jra wrote:
You keep thinking about it obsessive guest.


I’ve posted about 4 times here and only 1 post was about you before you responded. How is that obsessive?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 am

Guest wrote:Is Bollywood a social worker today? I’m sure her job changes depending on what the thread is about and how best she can insert herself into the thread.

You’d need to have some sort of brain for a job like that anyway, and she doesn’t come across as being the sharpest tool in the box.


She got promoted, today she claimed she "supervised social workers"
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby jra » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
You keep thinking about it obsessive guest.


I’ve posted about 4 times here and only 1 post was about you before you responded. How is that obsessive?


How can I tell how many times you've posted guest?

As I can't tell guests apart, assume you're just one big collective.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 16049
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:30 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
You keep thinking about it obsessive guest.


I’ve posted about 4 times here and only 1 post was about you before you responded. How is that obsessive?


How can I tell how many times you've posted guest?

As I can't tell guests apart, assume you're just one big collective.


Then don’t assume and as you have no idea who anyone is don’t make ridiculous presumptive posts.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:59 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93009228

The Cornish one yet again acting as though she is a person of importance as opposed to just one of hundreds of faceless forum posters on a cheapo entertainment site.

"I would like to make it known..." indeed, haha!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:01 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... mplain/p12

Uh oh! The usual suspects have descended on this thread like flies to shit.

Expect it to mysteriously disappear in due course.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby jra » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:21 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
You keep thinking about it obsessive guest.


I’ve posted about 4 times here and only 1 post was about you before you responded. How is that obsessive?


How can I tell how many times you've posted guest?

As I can't tell guests apart, assume you're just one big collective.


Then don’t assume and as you have no idea who anyone is don’t make ridiculous presumptive posts.


:whogives: Just sign up then if you don't want any confusion.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 16049
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Middens » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2323906/school-defends-lgbt-lessons-after-religious-parents-complain/p12

Uh oh! The usual suspects have descended on this thread like flies to shit.

Expect it to mysteriously disappear in due course.

:dunno: I'm with the gays on this. It's not an Islamic school. If they want a curriculum that reflects solely islamic values then they should pay for a private school.
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 415
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2323906/school-defends-lgbt-lessons-after-religious-parents-complain/p12

Uh oh! The usual suspects have descended on this thread like flies to shit.

Expect it to mysteriously disappear in due course.

:dunno: I'm with the gays on this. It's not an Islamic school. If they want a curriculum that reflects solely islamic values then they should pay for a private school.


I actually agree too but I still don't want debate stifed as they are trying to do. Screaming abuse at anyone who isn't 100% on board and acting as though parents should have absolutely no rights over what their child is exposed to in the classroom won't help the cause one bit.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:29 pm

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/93009228#Comment_93009228

The Cornish one yet again acting as though she is a person of importance as opposed to just one of hundreds of faceless forum posters on a cheapo entertainment site.

"I would like to make it known..." indeed, haha!

Followed by an anecdote that is as irrelevant as it is tedious. Stupid bitch really thinks she's addressing her own personal audience - someone should point out to her the difference between a forum and a blog.

That said, I suspect she's already tried blogging and been met with nothing but tumbleweed - a boring, sad little person droning on about her boring, sad little life :shake head:

And before anyone starts, I'm just off round to Marilyn Manson's house to snort coke off Kylie's ass :ooer:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:54 pm

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2323906/school-defends-lgbt-lessons-after-religious-parents-complain/p12

Uh oh! The usual suspects have descended on this thread like flies to shit.

Expect it to mysteriously disappear in due course.

:dunno: I'm with the gays on this. It's not an Islamic school. If they want a curriculum that reflects solely islamic values then they should pay for a private school.


I actually agree too but I still don't want debate stifed as they are trying to do. Screaming abuse at anyone who isn't 100% on board and acting as though parents should have absolutely no rights over what their child is exposed to in the classroom won't help the cause one bit.



Stop exaggerating.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests