Friday Nite Fred

A right load of bollocks...

Friday Nite Fred

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:34 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.

Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:38 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.


It seems pretty harmless to me and I've seen some shit...


Taken as a single instance sure, but this has been going on for months with McAz and banana. You'd have thought that at least they'd have changed their material by now. It's pissing off other people.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:39 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.

Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.


I don't look at DS, jra - I respond to what you say here.
Last edited by McAz on Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 35197
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: pm thread

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:40 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.


It seems pretty harmless to me and I've seen some shit...


Taken as a single instance sure, but this has been going on for months with McAz and banana. You'd have thought that at least they'd have changed their material by now. It's pissing off other people.


Stop whinging, nonce...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 37880
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:41 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.

Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.


I've don't look at DS, jra - I respond to what you say here.


Correction. You use what other people have said about me here.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:42 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.


It seems pretty harmless to me and I've seen some shit...


Taken as a single instance sure, but this has been going on for months with McAz and banana. You'd have thought that at least they'd have changed their material by now. It's pissing off other people.


Stop whinging, nonce...


Or what.

You don't intimidate me Dean. I just feel sorry for you that you keep referring to me as a nonce thinking it's still amusing. You've got loser written all over you.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.


It seems pretty harmless to me and I've seen some shit...


Taken as a single instance sure, but this has been going on for months with McAz and banana. You'd have thought that at least they'd have changed their material by now. It's pissing off other people.


Stop whinging, nonce...


Or what.

You don't intimidate me Dean. I just feel sorry for you that you keep referring to me as a nonce thinking it's still amusing. You've got loser written all over you.


Typical nonce reply...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 37880
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:46 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:McAz and banana in particular. I can see no reason for this thread other than to try to upset me. It's pretty desperate and I do feel sorry for you. There is harmless banter and trolling, but you two have taken it to a whole new level where it's become nasty, spiteful, malicious and vindictive. I hope you both feel good about it.

Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.


I don't look at DS, jra - I respond to what you say here.


Correction. You use what other people have said about me here.

No, I respond to you (mostly because you keep citing me) - nothing which I have challenged you about have you denied.

I strongly suggest you cease prolonging these tedious exchanges if you're not enjoying them.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 35197
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:56 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.


I've don't look at DS, jra - I respond to what you say here.


Correction. You use what other people have said about me here.

No, I respond to you (mostly because you keep citing me) - nothing which I have challenged you about have you denied.


Really. I'm looking for ways to reply to you in a way you'll just stop being on my case with your obsessive trolling because it's beyond tedious and boring. Others on here will testify to that.

You're not getting the satisfaction of driving me off this forum, which no doubt you'll deny, but it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:58 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
George wrote:Why do you care? They are just names on a page, they do not know you in real life etc etc


They don't, but they think they do by scrutinising everything I've said on DS and dining out on it forever.


I don't look at DS, jra - I respond to what you say here.


Correction. You use what other people have said about me here.

No, I respond to you (mostly because you keep citing me) - nothing which I have challenged you about have you denied.

I strongly suggest you cease prolonging these tedious exchanges if you're not enjoying them.


No, because as you start most of these exchanges, I'm not giving you the satisfaction of having the last word. That's it. Your call.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:00 pm

jra wrote:Really. I'm looking for ways to reply to you in a way you'll just stop being on my case with your obsessive trolling because it's beyond tedious and boring. Others on here will testify to that.

You're not getting the satisfaction of driving me off this forum, which no doubt you'll deny, but it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.


If anything, you are driving yourself off the forum with your arrogant boasts, your tedious attention seeking and your endless moaning.

I suggest you take my advice and cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 35197
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: pm thread

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:02 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I strongly suggest you cease prolonging these tedious exchanges if you're not enjoying them.


No, because as you start most of these exchanges, I'm not giving you the satisfaction of having the last word. That's it. Your call.


Ah, so you DO enjoy these exchanges - then why are you moaning about them? :dunno:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 35197
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: pm thread

Postby jra » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:07 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Really. I'm looking for ways to reply to you in a way you'll just stop being on my case with your obsessive trolling because it's beyond tedious and boring. Others on here will testify to that.

You're not getting the satisfaction of driving me off this forum, which no doubt you'll deny, but it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.


If anything, you are driving yourself off the forum with your arrogant boasts, your tedious attention seeking and your endless moaning.

I suggest you take my advice and cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them.


Now, who is making demands?

And the McAz shit continues. Seek help as you're obviously deluded. Those hallucinogens have obviously fucked up your rational and coherent thinking. It's a shame you appear to be the only one here that can't see it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: pm thread

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:09 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Really. I'm looking for ways to reply to you in a way you'll just stop being on my case with your obsessive trolling because it's beyond tedious and boring. Others on here will testify to that.

You're not getting the satisfaction of driving me off this forum, which no doubt you'll deny, but it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.


If anything, you are driving yourself off the forum with your arrogant boasts, your tedious attention seeking and your endless moaning.

I suggest you take my advice and cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them.


Now, who is making demands?

And the McAz shit continues. Seek help as you're obviously deluded. Those hallucinogens have obviously fucked up your rational and coherent thinking. It's a shame you appear to be the only one here that can't see it.


No idea, who IS making demands? :scratch:

I am suggesting you cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them - but you obviously do enjoy them so I'm helping you out. :thumbsup:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 35197
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:57 am

Re: pm thread

Postby LordRaven » Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:41 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Really. I'm looking for ways to reply to you in a way you'll just stop being on my case with your obsessive trolling because it's beyond tedious and boring. Others on here will testify to that.

You're not getting the satisfaction of driving me off this forum, which no doubt you'll deny, but it's obvious that's what you're trying to do.


If anything, you are driving yourself off the forum with your arrogant boasts, your tedious attention seeking and your endless moaning.

I suggest you take my advice and cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them.


Now, who is making demands?

And the McAz shit continues. Seek help as you're obviously deluded. Those hallucinogens have obviously fucked up your rational and coherent thinking. It's a shame you appear to be the only one here that can't see it.


No idea, who IS making demands? :scratch:

I am suggesting you cease prolonging these exchanges if you are not enjoying them - but you obviously do enjoy them so I'm helping you out. :thumbsup:


Nice to see you pair still at it :pmsl:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 31284
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jobless Oddball and 29 guests