Two down today.

A right load of bollocks...

Two down today.

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Keef and Luke Perry whoever he was. RIP



:shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89623
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Two down today.

Postby Goodwife » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Think the reaper is hungry today :shake head:

Luke Perry was the good looking one in beverly hills 90210. Think it was on in the early 90's. Very much doubt it was your genre or of any interest to you

As for Keith, the firestarter was always on when I was out in my later teens one of the few dance tracks I could tolerate. Brings back lots of memories it does.


RIP to them both :shake head:
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 8057
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Goodwife wrote:Think the reaper is hungry today :shake head:

Luke Perry was the good looking one in beverly hills 90210. Think it was on in the early 90's. Very much doubt it was your genre or of any interest to you

As for Keith, the firestarter was always on when I was out in my later teens one of the few dance tracks I could tolerate. Brings back lots of memories it does.


RIP to them both :shake head:


I had girlfriends at the time :snooty:

Money can't buy you everything.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89623
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Two down today.

Postby banana chewits » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:39 pm

very young to go, both of them. rip.
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 3236
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 12:55 am

Re: Two down today.

Postby LordRaven » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:52 pm

banana chewits wrote:very young to go, both of them. rip.


Luke Perry dying from a massive stroke at 52 sounds crazy but we hear of people younger than him suffering the same.

Keith? I wonder if he ever considered the misery his actions would cause friends and loved ones. It hurts them a lot.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 32152
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Two down today.

Postby Bessie » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 am

LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:very young to go, both of them. rip.


Luke Perry dying from a massive stroke at 52 sounds crazy but we hear of people younger than him suffering the same.

Keith? I wonder if he ever considered the misery his actions would cause friends and loved ones. It hurts them a lot.

If you're desperate enough to kill yourself, you don't really think of other people - and if you do, you just think they're better off without you.
User avatar
Bessie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:55 am

Aunt Bessie wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:very young to go, both of them. rip.


Luke Perry dying from a massive stroke at 52 sounds crazy but we hear of people younger than him suffering the same.

Keith? I wonder if he ever considered the misery his actions would cause friends and loved ones. It hurts them a lot.

If you're desperate enough to kill yourself, you don't really think of other people - and if you do, you just think they're better off without you.


You’re only thinking of yourself when you commit suicide. Unless you’re being looked after full time and feel you are a burden to someone else.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28399
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Bessie » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:very young to go, both of them. rip.


Luke Perry dying from a massive stroke at 52 sounds crazy but we hear of people younger than him suffering the same.

Keith? I wonder if he ever considered the misery his actions would cause friends and loved ones. It hurts them a lot.

If you're desperate enough to kill yourself, you don't really think of other people - and if you do, you just think they're better off without you.


You’re only thinking of yourself when you commit suicide. Unless you’re being looked after full time and feel you are a burden to someone else.

And some people think their loved ones are better off without them, regardless of whether they're being looked after full time.
User avatar
Bessie
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:29 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
banana chewits wrote:very young to go, both of them. rip.


Luke Perry dying from a massive stroke at 52 sounds crazy but we hear of people younger than him suffering the same.

Keith? I wonder if he ever considered the misery his actions would cause friends and loved ones. It hurts them a lot.

If you're desperate enough to kill yourself, you don't really think of other people - and if you do, you just think they're better off without you.


You’re only thinking of yourself when you commit suicide. Unless you’re being looked after full time and feel you are a burden to someone else.

And some people think their loved ones are better off without them, regardless of whether they're being looked after full time.


Surely if they think they are a burden it’s better to walk away than end it. What makes them think others are better off without them?
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28399
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Dean » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Indeed. Why isn’t someone contemplating suicide thinking logically. Silly Cunt... :roll:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 39053
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Some do think logically, just that the logic is one of feeling trapped, you stupid fat twat.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 28399
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Two down today.

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:51 pm

Magenta Devine as well :shake head:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89623
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Two down today.

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:59 pm

Stooo wrote:Magenta Devine as well :shake head:


I saw your post last night.

How are you doing, Stooo?
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 18120
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Two down today.

Postby Vam » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:04 pm

I remember Magenta Devine's beautiful smile.

61 - way too soon ...
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 18120
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: Two down today.

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:15 pm

Vam wrote:
Stooo wrote:Magenta Devine as well :shake head:


I saw your post last night.

How are you doing, Stooo?


Not too bad, work is very busy so I'm too knackered to think and I'm sleeping until my alarm. Wish I had a cat again.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89623
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Snookerballs and 17 guests