If We Were Free To Live....

A right load of bollocks...

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Dean » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:15 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Anywhere but fucking Luton...


Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Who the fuck would wanna live in Birmingham either? If fatboy Dean had his way then jra would be in a concentration camp.


I’d prefer him to be dead ideally, but suffering will do...


Seriously Dean? You've got some big mental issues going on there.

That's the second time recently now you've suggested I should kill myself, wish me dead and now it's suffering.

You're not wired up right, that's for sure.

WTF.


How is it any different to you telling people to drink anti-freeze? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 37880
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:11 pm

Good point. Both ways you're dead...
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12973
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:27 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Anywhere but fucking Luton...


Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Who the fuck would wanna live in Birmingham either? If fatboy Dean had his way then jra would be in a concentration camp.


I’d prefer him to be dead ideally, but suffering will do...


Seriously Dean? You've got some big mental issues going on there.

That's the second time recently now you've suggested I should kill myself, wish me dead and now it's suffering.

You're not wired up right, that's for sure.

WTF.


How is it any different to you telling people to drink anti-freeze? :dunno:


Not people. One person and just once by accident when I wasn't in full possession of the 'facts' after having watched a documentary that implied small doses wouldn't be life-threatening. So now you once again fuck off and don't try and equate that one comment with all the shit you've flung my way over several months. :thumbsup:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:28 pm

measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:32 pm

jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Tbf, telling someone to drink AF is like saying ‘go kill yourself’.... don’t you agree?
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18207
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Nucks » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:32 pm

jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Do you even read the forum? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7018
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:34 pm

Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Tbf, telling someone to drink AF is like saying ‘go kill yourself’.... don’t you agree?


Not according to this documentary.

Either way, Dean can't use it as a get out clause.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Do you even read the forum? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:


I read bits of it. I haven't got the time to read every post in every thread. :whogives: better things to do.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:35 pm

jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Tbf, telling someone to drink AF is like saying ‘go kill yourself’.... don’t you agree?


Not according to this documentary.

Either way, Dean can't use it as a get out clause.


Neither can you...
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18207
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:36 pm

jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Do you even read the forum? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:


I read bits of it. I haven't got the time to read every post in every thread. :whogives: better things to do.


Only the posts that mention you? :dunno:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18207
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:40 pm

Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Tbf, telling someone to drink AF is like saying ‘go kill yourself’.... don’t you agree?


Not according to this documentary.

Either way, Dean can't use it as a get out clause.


Neither can you...


Making a post once without knowing the full implications upon further reading is a mistake. Dean making the same kind of post repeatedly is no mistake, but a deliberate act. If Dean had made the anti-freeze comment, no doubt he would have used it more than once, I haven't. That's the difference.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
jra wrote:
Nucks wrote:
jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.


Do you even read the forum? :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit: :gigglesnshit:


I read bits of it. I haven't got the time to read every post in every thread. :whogives: better things to do.


Only the posts that mention you? :dunno:


You going for a pile on, now?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:44 pm

@ jra, no pile on....I’ve backed you many times, but you have shown yourself to be somewhat hypocritical today! :thumbsup:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 18207
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby jra » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:53 pm

Gabby wrote:@ jra, no pile on....I’ve backed you many times, but you have shown yourself to be somewhat hypocritical today! :thumbsup:


Everybody is a hypocrite. It's just degrees.

Now can we get back on topic?
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 15140
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: If We Were Free To Live....

Postby measurer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:54 pm

jra wrote:
measurer wrote:Good point. Both ways you're dead...


Yeah, but not a very valid point really, when you dig deeper. Still I'm sure Dean has your back no matter what he says being the forum legend he is. Woteva.



No the VALID point is BOTH will end your life. :again?:


ETA - Dean has my back? I don't need anyone to have mine. I cover my own, easier that way, as then I owe no one,
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 12973
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Jobless Oddball and 23 guests