International Ladies Day

A right load of bollocks...

Re: International Ladies Day

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:If you judge people, you have no time to love them

~ Mother Teresa

:ooer: ... she certainly didn't seem to judge, and even found reasons to love, brutal dictators like 'Baby Doc' Duvalier.

“She may or may not comfort the afflicted, but she has never been known to afflict the comfortable,” ~ Christopher Hitchens
Vam

Postby Vam » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:50 pm

Gabby wrote:Wasn’t Mother Teresa befriended by Princess Di?..... says it all then really!

Yep, Charlie loved her too by all accounts. And Her Maj.

Oh, and Maggie Thatcher :smilin:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:05 pm

I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?

Mother Teresa

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?

Mother Teresa

So Nazis are redeemed because they loved killing Jews? How does that work? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:36 pm

Middens wrote:
Text wrote:Have you made any contribution to this topic yet, middens? :laughing:
Do you plan to?
Why not tell us who your inspirational woman is, instead of grumbling about trolling in a trolling forum?
Lighten up and replace your negativity with positivity. :Wiiiine!:

Yes, on the 3rd page of the thread. It was before the crap started so you may not have read it!

Welcome to Dogs arms. It’s all crap. :thumbsup:

It’s not like you’re new to it. :hand:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Niv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:37 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:I am not sure exactly what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us, he will not ask, ‘How many good things have you done in your life?’ rather he will ask, ‘How much love did you put into what you did?

Mother Teresa

So Nazis are redeemed because they loved killing Jews? How does that work? :scratch:

That she spoke a load of bollocks?
Niv

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:39 pm

Niv wrote:
McAz wrote:

Mother Teresa

That she spoke a load of bollocks?

So it seems.
McAz

Postby Middens » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Vam wrote:

~ Mother Teresa

:ooer: ... she certainly didn't seem to judge, and even found reasons to love, brutal dictators like 'Baby Doc' Duvalier.

“She may or may not comfort the afflicted, but she has never been known to afflict the comfortable,” ~ Christopher Hitchens

I really didn't know much about her until Christopher Hitchens did that article.
Middens

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:No, you can't blame me.............for your written words. :snooty:

As Admin you are responsible for my posts. You should be put in jail really...

And as I will be warm and fed 3 times a day, it would be bliss, no worries, no bills and few men.

You lot will be in Broadmoor! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Niv » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:59 pm

Middens wrote:
Vam wrote:

~ Mother Teresa

I really didn't know much about her until Christopher Hitchens did that article.

It was a real eye opener, for sure.
Niv

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms