Reports Coming In

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Reports Coming In

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:54 pm

measurer wrote:I know she can be. We used to speak on the fone and I always found her very affable.

I have just come back online so I was asking what she meant, nothing more or less.

I've always liked her and defended her - but I think she has fallen in with a bad crowd.
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:00 pm

measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Talks of jp being a sex pest & here we have chewits managing a semi.. & hobbit getting aroused over murasaki :pmsl:

Hobbit hasn't been here today, so what do you mean?

Just reading back on this thread... You haven't seen hobbits & chewits comments on murasaki? Yesterday I believe they were made :gigglesnshit:
xtras1

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:01 pm

Her choice, though there does seem to be someone trying to involve her in the troll shenanigans of the last week or two, actually naming her as part of the crowd scheming to troll this forum. If they are "friends", I wouldn't like to think what an enemy would say! :ooer:
measurer

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:01 pm

banana chewits wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ok

shall I let JP's posts through?

there is quite a few

well murasakitwat is missing him. let them through so she can wet herself at his 'nice people' posts.

is that a sexual wet? or a wee wet?

although...

with her history...

Here you go..... :thumbsup:
xtras1

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:04 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Talks of jp being a sex pest & here we have chewits managing a semi.. & hobbit getting aroused over murasaki :pmsl:

Just reading back on this thread... You haven't seen hobbits & chewits comments on murasaki? Yesterday I believe they were made :gigglesnshit:

I have read it but don't interpret it the same way you do. It was a laugh about the massive disapproved posts being sent from the numbers person. :dunno:
measurer

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:04 pm

measurer wrote:Her choice, though there does seem to be someone trying to involve her in the troll shenanigans of the last week or two, actually naming her as part of the crowd scheming to troll this forum. If they are "friends", I wouldn't like to think what an enemy would say! :ooer:

No one is involving me in anything... if you mean me?

I post solo, just funny watching the trolls call others troll.

And I don't mean you meas.. You don't take any shit.
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:05 pm

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I know she can be. We used to speak on the fone and I always found her very affable.

I have just come back online so I was asking what she meant, nothing more or less.

I've always liked her and defended her - but I think she has fallen in with a bad crowd.

Defended me :yikes: haha what utter bollocks .. You creepy little snake. :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:06 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:Her choice, though there does seem to be someone trying to involve her in the troll shenanigans of the last week or two, actually naming her as part of the crowd scheming to troll this forum. If they are "friends", I wouldn't like to think what an enemy would say! :ooer:

I'm afraid to tell you they were. I didn't let it through because of what was said about you, as I believe you to stand your own ground. Be careful, it looked pretty much to me that they were blame shifting.
measurer

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:07 pm

measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:

I have read it but don't interpret it the same way you do. It was a laugh about the massive disapproved posts being sent from the numbers person. :dunno:

Well that's how you see it that's fine .... :smilin:
xtras1

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:08 pm

I think I saw that.

The time of forum wars is over - but some people just can't let go.
McAz

Postby xtras1 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:09 pm

measurer wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

I'm afraid to tell you they were. I didn't let it through because of what was said about you, as I believe you to stand your own ground. Be careful, it looked pretty much to me that they were blame shifting.

Nothing new there... cheers though .

Forums gotta love them :wubwub:
xtras1

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Xtras doesn't seem to me the sort of person to hide behind others - defo not her style, the reason I binned it.
measurer

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:12 pm

measurer wrote:Xtras doesn't seem to me the sort of person to hide behind others - defo not her style, the reason I binned it.

That's right, she's a plucky old bird. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:39 pm

McAz wrote:

OH Dear Dear, you poor thing. It must be so terribly upsetting for you having to read such horrid posts. I thought you lived for it, given the amount of time you're on here. And that's only under your Mcaz name.
Dean gave advice earlier telling a poster they needed to get out more. Maybe you should take that advice also!

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

OH Dear Dear, you poor thing. It must be so terribly upsetting for you having to read such horrid posts. I thought you lived for it, given the amount of time you're on here. And that's only under your Mcaz name.
Dean gave advice earlier telling a poster they needed to get out more. Maybe you should take that advice also!

Thanks for your concern, guest - appreciated. :cheers:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms