Reports Coming In

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Reports Coming In

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:01 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I know she can be. We used to speak on the fone and I always found her very affable.

I have just come back online so I was asking what she meant, nothing more or less.

I've always liked her and defended her - but I think she has fallen in with a bad crowd.

OH Dear Dear, you poor thing. It must be so terribly upsetting for you having to read such horrid posts. I thought you lived for it, given the amount of time you're on here. And that's only under your Mcaz name.
Dean gave advice earlier telling a poster they needed to get out more. Maybe you should take that advice also!

Thanks for your concern, guest - appreciated. :cheers:

The standard of manners in guest posts has risen remarkably high these days :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:15 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:I know she can be. We used to speak on the fone and I always found her very affable.

I have just come back online so I was asking what she meant, nothing more or less.

I've always liked her and defended her - but I think she has fallen in with a bad crowd.

OH Dear Dear, you poor thing. It must be so terribly upsetting for you having to read such horrid posts. I thought you lived for it, given the amount of time you're on here. And that's only under your Mcaz name.
Dean gave advice earlier telling a poster they needed to get out more. Maybe you should take that advice also!

The standard of manners in guest posts has risen remarkably high these days :smilin:

Nah, most are still scum - what you see is more down to excellent and sensitive modding by Mes.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:19 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:

Nah, most are still scum - what you see is more down to excellent and sensitive modding by Mes.

Exactly my point, we don't get fouled mouthed rants from guests anymore. The gatekeepers are not letting them through.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:The standard of manners in guest posts has risen remarkably high these days :smilin:

Exactly my point, we don't get fouled mouthed rants from guests anymore. The gatekeepers are not letting them through.

Yes, gatekeeping (as you put it) has improved over the past year.
McAz

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:30 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

By scum of course you mean those who don’t kiss yours, bc’s, or Dean’s arse.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

By scum of course you mean those who don’t kiss yours, bc’s, or Dean’s arse.

No, I mean spineless fuckers like you who spew from behind a bag.
McAz

Postby Middens » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:47 pm

Gabby wrote:Was she ever even pregnant?.... I guess we should believe her lawyer! :roll:

I keep hearing people say that!

The whole thing is horrible though. She's now lost three children at aged 19 due to the terrible decisions she made.
Middens

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:48 pm

Dean's arse has been anything but kissed! :pmsl:
measurer

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:55 pm

measurer wrote:Dean's arse has been anything but kissed! :pmsl:

I'll take your word for that meas, I don't know Dean's anatomy that well. :whistle:

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:08 pm

Guest wrote:

I'll take your word for that meas, I don't know Dean's anatomy that well. :whistle:

You'd need to have been here! :gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:32 pm

RUSSIAN RECONCILIATION CENTER: U.S. CONTINUES TO PREVENT BUSES FROM EVACUATING REFUGEES FROM AL-RUKBAN CAMP

For the second time this month, U.S. forces in the al-Tanaf base in southeastern Syria prevented buses sent by the Damascus government from evacuating thousands of refugees from the al-Rukban camp.

“Despite the measures taken, the evacuation of refugees from the Rukban camp is actually blocked because of the American side, which does not allow buses to evacuate refugees and refuses to ensure the safe movement of humanitarian convoys inside the 55-kilometer zone around its base in al-Tanaf,” the Russian Center for the Reconciliation of Opposing Sides in Syria said in an official statement on March 9.

The Russian center said that the Damascus government had taken all the necessary measures to ensure the safe evacuation of the refugees through a secured route that was established earlier. However, the U.S. continued to block the route.

https://southfront.org/russian-reconcil ... kban-camp/

It's the west keeping these people in inhumane conditions. It's the west behind the redeployment of isis groups and the west who created isis.

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime”

https://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/201 ... an-regime/
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:37 pm

measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm rather fussy whose cheeks I have in my life and fortunately my calendar is full at the moment.

So his botty is all yours.

Postby McAz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

I'm rather fussy whose cheeks I have in my life and fortunately my calendar is full at the moment.

Nevertheless, he'll be gratified that you expressed an interest. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Niv » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:54 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
measurer wrote:
Guest wrote:

Nevertheless, he'll be gratified that you expressed an interest. :thumbsup:

I think they could have engaged in a bit of air kissing at least :again?:
Niv

Postby measurer » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:04 am

I meet enough arses in my life to know when I'm speaking to one.......sign in next time and tell him yourself.
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms