Eggs...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Eggs...

Postby I AM THE EGGMAN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:09 pm

Peter wrote:
Guest wrote:
Peter wrote:Image

:mrgreen:

Several members of this forum are very turned on looking at that.

:yikes: :ooer: :mrgreen:

I am naming no names but they all know who they are.
I AM THE EGGMAN

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:10 pm

Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:So poached eggs? How do they grab you? Yea? Nay? Occasionally? :smilin:

Not nearly as much as scrambled have grabbed you. What is this ^^^^ repetitively senseless posting doing for you?

Yes scrambled eggs are yummy. So, Egg Florentine? Is that something that floats your boat? Check your tooth for any residual Spinach debris though, it's not a good look. :wink:

Ah, as long as its making you happy... and you continue to prove me right :cuppaT: Its win win isn't it petal?
Junglejayne

Postby I AM THE EGGMAN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Peter wrote:
Guest wrote:

I am naming no names but they all know who they are, trust me.
I AM THE EGGMAN

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:21 pm

NastyNickers wrote:The fetishes on here are getting weirder :ooer:

I've seen some shit...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Peter » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:23 pm

I AM THE EGGMAN wrote:
Peter wrote:
Guest wrote:

:thumbsup:
Peter

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:The fetishes on here are getting weirder :ooer:

I've seen some shit...

Oh I bet you have. :wink:

Postby I AM THE EGGMAN » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Peter wrote:
I AM THE EGGMAN wrote:
Peter wrote:
Guest wrote:

I AM THE EGGMAN

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:39 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:So poached eggs? How do they grab you? Yea? Nay? Occasionally? :smilin:

Not nearly as much as scrambled have grabbed you. What is this ^^^^ repetitively senseless posting doing for you?

Yes scrambled eggs are yummy. So, Egg Florentine? Is that something that floats your boat? Check your tooth for any residual Spinach debris though, it's not a good look. :wink:

Ah, as long as its making you happy... and you continue to prove me right :cuppaT: Its win win isn't it petal?

Hmmm, watching you get all abusive and ranty, not to mention your constant lack of ability to stay on topic, has been somewhat amusing. I am just casting my mind back to how it panned out for you last time you behaved like this. It wasn't a resounding success for you was it? To put it mildly you made yourself look a bit of a twat. Then skulked off. :laughing:

So now lets keep on topic eh?

How many eggs do you put in your omelettes? :smilin:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Niv wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Hmmm, watching you get all abusive and ranty, not to mention your constant lack of ability to stay on topic, has been somewhat amusing. I am just casting my mind back to how it panned out for you last time you behaved like this. It wasn't a resounding success for you was it? To put it mildly you made yourself look a bit of a twat. Then skulked off. :laughing:

So now lets keep on topic eh?

How many eggs do you put in your omelettes? :smilin:

Who's been abusive and ranty? Not reacting to your flailing attempts to avoid valid points is not the same thing, not that someone of your intelligence would understand as you have demonstrated.

Want to get back on topic do you? I think you were following Vam around trying to start a little tag team thing..... stupidly mocking others perceived tag teaming. Is that what you want to get back to you fool?
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Who's been abusive and ranty? Not reacting to your flailing attempts to avoid valid points is not the same thing, not that someone of your intelligence would understand as you have demonstrated.

Want to get back on topic do you? I think you were following Vam around trying to start a little tag team thing..... stupidly mocking others perceived tag teaming. Is that what you want to get back to you fool?

I usually use three.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I usually use three.

So do I, although I do sometimes like to push the boundaries and use 4 :yess:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I usually use three.

I'm sure you could manage four if you tried.
Junglejayne

Postby Stooo » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:03 pm

Niv wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I usually use three.

So do I, although I do sometimes like to push the boundaries and use 4 :yess:

I can't make a decent batter without three :shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Text » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I usually use three.

I'm sure you could manage four if you tried.

You egging people on to overdose on cholesterol?
Naughty, naughty girl. :again?:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I usually use three.

You like three? Interesting.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms