Is there anybody there?

Big Threads

Re: Is there anybody there?

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
The way you keep calling GW a chav, yet you are a in a league of your own when it comes to 'chavness'. The sort of person that bites in a fight.

I don't beat the crap out of people. And I sure as hell wouldn't "bite" anyone :ooer: :pukeup:

Is "bite" a Luton thing, Mr Lonsdale trackies?

By his own admission the Luton thing is being chucked out of a pub for pestering women.

Please don't let this become a pile-on of the vulnerable. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:59 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s all a laugh to me, using ‘fat Indian’ was purely for a wind up. It got a lot of traction. But ultimately it’s boring. No fun, no laughs, no decent trolling on here any more. I don’t think I’ve ever flounced but it’s shite here. McAz as always has been a good sport, I thank him for that. Gab, who I’ve always backed, goes out of her way to defend/back up anyone I disagree with. Fuck knows why. Anyway, the mods are shit, forum is dead, so I’ll fuck off. I hope you all die. :Hiya:

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

As bad as Dean was, I'd wish he was still here and you'd pissed off. You boring cunt!

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:00 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
The irony is, despite your pitiful efforts to be relevant in this thread, and the deep and meaningful Guest post up there, Dean will probably be concentrating on lining up his cue right tonight.

The last thing he'd give a flying fuck about is anyone's opinion here. Why would he change the habit of a lifetime? :gigglesnshit:

Tis a sad state of affairs, when Dean is reduced to being defended by the likes of Vam :pmsl:
I'm sure he'll be laughing at that when he logs in to read here later on.

Take your bag off and maybe you can see better - Where am I defending him?

I'm not defending him, just stating what most of us know to be an irrefutable fact - he really doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone's opinion.

You obviously do though... :pointlaugh:

let's be honest though Vam you don't actually have to defend him in order for some fuckwit to claim you are defending him, they live to seethe

he's left, the guest should be happy about that going from their posts, so why the fuck are they still posting about him

the sooner they shut up about him, then sooner they will have their heart's desire
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
The way you keep calling GW a chav, yet you are a in a league of your own when it comes to 'chavness'. The sort of person that bites in a fight.

I don't beat the crap out of people. And I sure as hell wouldn't "bite" anyone :ooer: :pukeup:

Most people, If confronted in a bar by a drunk, would defend themselves. Or if unable to a friend (you would like to think) would step in. Would you never defend a friend Vam... or a family members?

Of course I would. But there are ways... and ways... to do that, without ripping a chunk out of someone's arm/face. Jeez... :ooer:

Plus I never go to places where people get shitfaced - and punchy.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:03 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Most people, If confronted in a bar by a drunk, would defend themselves. Or if unable to a friend (you would like to think) would step in. Would you never defend a friend Vam... or a family members?

Of course I would. But there are ways... and ways... to do that, without ripping a chunk out of someone's arm/face. Jeez... :ooer:

where do these people go that women chow down on someone's arm as a matter of normality :yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:04 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

where do these people go that women chow down on someone's arm as a matter of normality :yikes:

:pmsl:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Course you don't Vam :pmsl:

Are you that dumb that you believe violence is only limited to rough pubs/ areas?
There was a young girl stabbed to death only recently who happened to be in the wrong place (a park of all places) at the wrong time.
So you're calling gw a chav for something you just admitted you'd do yourself if needed!
What is the point of you Vam exactly?
You're actually one of the biggest chav's on here, You do nothing but argue and then try :shake head: play the victim

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:14 pm

Guest wrote:As bad as Dean was, I'd wish he was still here and you'd pissed off. You boring c**t!

As if I give a fuck what anyone without the bottle to log in has to say.....

Or for that matter what any lonely cunt has to say :smilin:

BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:17 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Guest wrote:As bad as Dean was, I'd wish he was still here and you'd pissed off. You boring c**t!

Or for that matter what any lonely c**t has to say :smilin:

Is that your wife?
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Is that your wife?

Dragging families into it - shameful. :shake head:
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:19 pm

fucking hell

I turn my back for 5 mins

no families please
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood on a sad day for the forum.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:30 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Is that your wife?

Are you being...hang on...what's that word you love to chuck around all the time (aside from "racist")?

Oh yeah... Lady M, are you being "misogynistic"? :yikes:
Vam

Postby WGAF? » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:32 pm

Goodbye Dean
Hello people.
WGAF?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:32 pm

I’m glad I’ve got this bore on ignore.

Imagine having to read her shitposting day in day out!
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive