Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Friday Night - No Fucks will Be Given!!!

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:12 pm

measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:No, your acne plooked face of a pal Legarse started that thread.

Afraid to disappoint you, but you;re not relevent to me in anything you say. Why would you think that some eejit fae Fife would bother me? You and Leg make a great team - both wannabe men. :pmsl:

So does that mean when Lordy comes up in May (see above) you won't be wanting to come out for a drink then (like you said you would)??? :trollface:

FS, your memory has left - I said I'd gladly meet LR, to which you then couldn't help yourself by trying to insinuate I was "after" him. I also said I would meet him without you. :gigglesnshit:

No, your memory has left because when Lordy said he'd come up, you invited yourself to our drink.... put down that bong......

But yes I insinuated you were after him, I reckon he'll have you pumped and dumped before the 5th round......
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:12 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:Sounds like a hoot...

Wasn't that long ago that cunts on forums were making out our last forum night out was an orgy, now its dull??? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

We do alright. The Edinburgh night nearly killed me and I ain't fucking joking :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fancy coming up?

I’d rather inject myself with AIDS...

As a rent boy I'll bet you get that a lot

Didn’t take you long to make it sexual, you weird little nonce... :ooer:
Dean

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:13 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Glasgow's full of pubs - the city centre's a fair mix of upmarket and fleamarket... the West end is for posh cunts, I think you'd like it there, that sporting jacket you wear would actually fit in with the Glasgow Uni types :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

.... the East end is where the hobos drink.... I could take you there to show you what rock bottom looks like.

I imagine Raven is already very familiar with rock bottom...

Befriending Micky would suggest he is very familiar with rock bottom......

There's smackheads shooting up in abandoned houses shaking their heads and taking pity on Micky....

You should ask Raving to invite his mucker Micky along...

Where is Micky these days?

Probably dead...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Glasgow's full of pubs - the city centre's a fair mix of upmarket and fleamarket... the West end is for posh cunts, I think you'd like it there, that sporting jacket you wear would actually fit in with the Glasgow Uni types :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

.... the East end is where the hobos drink.... I could take you there to show you what rock bottom looks like.

I like the sound of the posh part, but if my army mate turns up he always prefers the skid row end of towns

Get some para mates up, we can go down the Gallowgate!!!!!!!

I'd invite that mate of mine you met in Edinburgh but his parents are really knocking on and he has to look after them.
Got other mates up there so I will call a few
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:14 pm

LordRaven wrote:

I like the sound of the posh part, but if my army mate turns up he always prefers the skid row end of towns

Posh part :gigglesnshit: He is winding you up surely :gigglesnshit:
Goodwife

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:15 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Dean wrote:Sounds like a hoot...

Wasn't that long ago that cunts on forums were making out our last forum night out was an orgy, now its dull??? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

We do alright. The Edinburgh night nearly killed me and I ain't fucking joking :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fancy coming up?

He won't drive up...........................

:gigglesnshit:

........................as his drink drive ban is still in effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 pm

measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Afraid to disappoint you, but you;re not relevent to me in anything you say. Why would you think that some eejit fae Fife would bother me? You and Leg make a great team - both wannabe men. :pmsl:

So does that mean when Lordy comes up in May (see above) you won't be wanting to come out for a drink then (like you said you would)??? :trollface:

FS, your memory has left - I said I'd gladly meet LR, to which you then couldn't help yourself by trying to insinuate I was "after" him. I also said I would meet him without you. :gigglesnshit:

LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:16 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

No, your memory has left because when Lordy said he'd come up, you invited yourself to our drink.... put down that bong......

But yes I insinuated you were after him, I reckon he'll have you pumped and dumped before the 5th round......

I don't drink, but then again I gather that's the only way you catch a woman, by getting them drunk. :gigglesnshit:

And go back to that thread, I told you I didn't say I wanted to meet you. :awesome:
measurer

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:17 pm

measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Where's the best place for me to book a hotel walking distance from the best bars etc?

The Big Blue hotel, right next to the station and in the city centre.

Raddison Blu?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 pm

measurer wrote:I don't drink, but then again I gather that's the only way you catch a woman, by getting them drunk. :gigglesnshit:

And go back to that thread, I told you I didn't say I wanted to meet you. :awesome:

Post a pic of it, or I will..... I didn't invite you, you invited yourself :awesome:

I don't care if you meet me or not, you're a sweetie wife and would probably run off to tell your forum mates what was said..... including Plug over on CM.....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Wasn't that long ago that cunts on forums were making out our last forum night out was an orgy, now its dull??? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fancy coming up?

I’d rather inject myself with AIDS...

As a rent boy I'll bet you get that a lot

Didn’t take you long to make it sexual, you weird little nonce... :ooer:

You are welome (pri)mate! :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
measurer wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Where's the best place for me to book a hotel walking distance from the best bars etc?

The Big Blue hotel, right next to the station and in the city centre.

Raddison Blu?

Yea, we call it that.
measurer

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Go on Trainline and try and grab yourself a cheap return.
measurer

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm

Goodwife wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Posh part :gigglesnshit: He is winding you up surely :gigglesnshit:

Glasgow Uni is one of the top unis in the world never mind Britain.

What city do you live in?

*silence*

Be quiet, sassenach....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:20 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
measurer wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms