DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:I don't know anything about Safi and GD but it seems to me that they're riling up a lot of posters, which can only mean one thing...wait for it...

They are famous in the world of forums :mrgreen:

Remember foks, even bad publicity is good publicity ...Hi to you all :Hiya:

Safi barely posts, it's gd who pretty much everyone hates. He thinks it's all Keyser, but lots of people despise his attitude.

The average DSer not in on all this safi/dg/Keyser sex shenanigans would think who the fuck is gd. I know I did before posting here and finding out.

Indeed. GD is okay, occasionally a bit up himself, but he isn’t the worst poster on DS by a long chalk.

Unfortunately Keyser and his alcoholic racist loser pals use this place to vent their bitterness and spite towards him. Anyone reading only this forum might think that it’s GD, and not that keyser freak, who is the one with “issues” :again?:

I've seem him post some good advice on motoring and insurance threads to name a few. From what i can see, he gets irritated by the likes of JennySawyer who complains about everything, too ill to work and then announces a holiday to Australia as opposed to bettering their situation.

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:05 pm

GD is a perfectly harmless poster
Safi is also a perfectly harmless poster

neither put forward any particularly strong views on politics/feminism etc. the usual dividing subjects (whether they have them is irrelevant, they choose not to share them)

they fell foul of Keyser by virtue of Safi not wanting to be be involved with him, and then GD becoming involved with her, and Keyser and his bunch of assorted soap misfits and white supremacists now spend day and night trying to get ever increasingly unpleasant posts about S&G approved

there is also a 'ill' element amongst the guests that puts women in the angel or whore camps and then proclaims that the whores are all fat and 'jellus' of the angels, I think we all know who that is don't we 'hunty'

so yeah GD & Safi are recieving shitty comments from the same small polluted pool of guests, most people seem to think they are perfectly ok, or do not indeed have any idea who they are (just like 90% of DS)
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:I don't know anything about Safi and GD but it seems to me that they're riling up a lot of posters, which can only mean one thing...wait for it...

Safi barely posts, it's gd who pretty much everyone hates. He thinks it's all Keyser, but lots of people despise his attitude.

His modus operandi is to seek out vulnerable people looking for advice and enjoys making them feel even worse.

That is how I first noticed him. I would see people asking for advice, and he would brag about what he has. How the fuck he has not got a ban is a mystery

Sad person "my car has to be scrapped"
GD .. Oh! Mine is great, running perfect purring like a cat.

Sad person " I am being evicted"
GD oh I have two properties ( don't say one is Safi's though) rent one of them out.

Sad person "I have lost my job"
GD, Oh I have a good job and just got a promotion.

Exactly this. I dont give a shit who he's sleeping with, how fat his bird is, what job he's does etc. I just can't stand the smug attitude and the constant putdowns against vulnerable posters asking for help.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:

The average DSer not in on all this safi/dg/Keyser sex shenanigans would think who the fuck is gd. I know I did before posting here and finding out.

Indeed. GD is okay, occasionally a bit up himself, but he isn’t the worst poster on DS by a long chalk.

Unfortunately Keyser and his alcoholic racist loser pals use this place to vent their bitterness and spite towards him. Anyone reading only this forum might think that it’s GD, and not that keyser freak, who is the one with “issues” :again?:

I've seem him post some good advice on motoring and insurance threads to name a few. From what i can see, he gets irritated by the likes of JennySawyer who complains about everything, too ill to work and then announces a holiday to Australia as opposed to bettering their situation.

Yes GD,I see you got the hump with that with your sarky post to her.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anais doing the most in a thread about a young child murderer, yet again.

There's something seriously wrong with her, and all the other freaks on DS who bend over backwards to defend paedos and terrorists.

Can anyone post a link to where Anais has actually defended a paedophile or a terrorist.

Better still a post where she has supported a paedophile or a terrorist.

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:21 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:GD is a perfectly harmless poster

neither put forward any particularly strong views on politics/feminism etc. the usual dividing subjects (whether they have them is irrelevant, they choose not to share them)

they fell foul of Keyser by virtue of Safi not wanting to be be involved with him, and then GD becoming involved with her, and Keyser and his bunch of assorted soap misfits and white supremacists now spend day and night trying to get ever increasingly unpleasant posts about S&G approved

there is also a 'ill' element amongst the guests that puts women in the angel or whore camps and then proclaims that the whores are all fat and 'jellus' of the angels, I think we all know who that is don't we 'hunty'

so yeah GD & Safi are recieving shitty comments from the same small polluted pool of guests, most people seem to think they are perfectly ok, or do not indeed have any idea who they are (just like 90% of DS)

GDs a creep and a loser. You don’t have to be Keyser to see it. I find it bizarre people assume it’s him.

The only poster i see that puts women in the angel and whore camp is Dean. He also has an obsession with calling women fat. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s behind al the Safis a fat slag type posts.

Yet you don’t have a problem when Dean does it. Why is that?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 pm

thut up arthewipe
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:41 pm

:gigglesnshit:
measurer

Postby OppositeDayGuest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:

GDs a creep and a loser. You don’t have to be Keyser to see it. I find it bizarre people assume it’s him.

The only poster i see that puts women in the angel and whore camp is Dean. He also has an obsession with calling women fat. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s behind al the Safis a fat slag type posts.

:fantasy:
OppositeDayGuest

Postby TWAT » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anais doing the most in a thread about a young child murderer, yet again.

There's something seriously wrong with her, and all the other freaks on DS who bend over backwards to defend paedos and terrorists.

Can anyone post a link to where Anais has actually defended a paedophile or a terrorist.

Better still a post where she has supported a paedophile or a terrorist.

No such posts exit. I've had the same thing levelled at me before. I used to get the arse whenever it happened but I just find it quite funny now because it's the sign of someone who's so incapable of holding a grown up conversation that they'll try anything to get a rise out of you.
TWAT

Postby Middens » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Guest wrote:

People think the posts are connected to Keyser in some way because GD and Safi are so ordinary and vanilla that most of us didn't even notice them on DS before the Keyser fall out and all the 'Safi is fat' and 'GD is a chav' posts began here.
Middens

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:

You sound like a fat slag...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:34 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

You sound like a fat slag...

What is it with you and calling women fat slags?
At least you’re consistent. Unlike the poor Safi how dare people call her fat brigade. It Comes across as very fake and false when they complain.

Postby Dean » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:37 pm

Don’t know who Safi is, sorry.
Dean

Postby measurer » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:46 pm

Jealousy is a terrible thing. They should just be happy that they are happy.
measurer

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive