DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Look at this gem. He really has to make every thread about him. Even got the ex mentioned again. He has no self awareness.

I hate to say it and there will probably be outrage but you are correct. If Aldi are taking on....you accept the job or you don't get paid..simple as that. I have worked since 1984..my very first Saturday job and i have never claimed one benefit.

I had a great job with RSA Motability which ended(under duress from my **** of an ex who thought 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs were for women) about the same time as my marriage..thank god and ten years later i am getting back to where i left off...

A trait i would take over being a victim and sex pest.....

GD may have his faults but he clearly loves Safi and at least he does not harass women on DS.

Not enough to be fully with her in their spare time. Way to busy posting on DS then running here to make sure no one is talking about him. He knows that over here people are going to be nasty about Safi, and he keeps that ball rolling. Maybe trying to keep her insecure.

Your the control freak.....takes one to know one DinoBoy.

Postby guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Look at this gem. He really has to make every thread about him. Even got the ex mentioned again. He has no self awareness.

I hate to say it and there will probably be outrage but you are correct. If Aldi are taking on....you accept the job or you don't get paid..simple as that. I have worked since 1984..my very first Saturday job and i have never claimed one benefit.

I had a great job with RSA Motability which ended(under duress from my **** of an ex who thought 9-5 Monday-Friday jobs were for women) about the same time as my marriage..thank god and ten years later i am getting back to where i left off...

GD may have his faults but he clearly loves Safi and at least he does not harass women on DS.

Not enough to be fully with her in their spare time. Way to busy posting on DS then running here to make sure no one is talking about him. He knows that over here people are going to be nasty about Safi, and he keeps that ball rolling. Maybe trying to keep her insecure.

That's not Keyser.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:52 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's not Keyser.

Correct I actually thought they were calling me deano boy, I misread it :oops:

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:28 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2330010/buying-a-house-with-a-tenant-who-is-being-difficult/p4

Is jenny_sawyer always this dim? She seems to live a very sheltered and simplistic life. One of these people who always have an excuse as to why they can't work and moan when they can't afford anything. Then want everything handed to them on a plate.

She suffers with special needs and is pretty vulnerable at the moment, so don't be nasty to her.

Careful! You'll get called a snowflake (as if it's the ulimate insult!) if you keep on showing compassion like that.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:30 am

Guest wrote:There's a lot of saddo universal credit wasters on DS at the moment.

Are you one of those people who has fallen for the media spin that there are more fraudsters than genuine claimaints? And do you not realise that many people who work still recieve benefit of some kind?

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:32 am

Guest wrote:I hate to say it and there will probably be outrage but you are correct. If Aldi are taking on....you accept the job or you don't get paid..simple as that. I have worked since 1984..my very first Saturday job and i have never claimed one benefit.

It's not 1984 anymore. Just getting your foot into the door of employment whatever age you are or background your from can be like climbing Mount bloody Everest.

The fact that so much willful ignorance still exists when it comes to benefit claimants just has me shaking my head.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Good on scottie for standing up to gd again.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:Good on scottie for standing up to gd again.

GD is a prick.

His waffling on about his interview in Advice is embarrassing and more like a Facebook post than seeking advice.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:15 pm

Guest wrote:

GD is a prick.

His waffling on about his interview in Advice is embarrassing and more like a Facebook post than seeking advice.

He's such a grubby little man whose only validation is on a forum where the majority ignore him.

Postby Not Dino Boy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:52 pm

Can’t stand GD Chavman or his patronising look at meeee posts but it comes to something when even the tosser Scottie gets the better of him.

Safi may get some shit over her weight or looks but she can do a lot better than GD. He comes across as very controlling. Hope she knows what she’s getting herself into. :ooer:
Not Dino Boy

Postby measurer » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm

I don't know this girl but if she wants to be with him, that's up to her.
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:35 pm

Guest wrote:

GD is a prick.

He got the promotion so up yours.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

GD is a prick.

Of course he did. :roll:

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:22 pm

measurer wrote:I don't know this girl but if she wants to be with him, that's up to her.

Given how chavvy and unimportant GDMan supposedly is its odd how much mental energy one or two guests waste on commenting on his life and relationship.

Perhaps there's some jealousy there.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

GD is a prick.

Of course he did. :roll:

Safi could confirm it, why would he make that up when his partner is on DS also?

What a load of toxic shit, all it would take is a PM.

:shake head:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive