DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:54 pm

As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 20469
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:04 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Hi Lobster you didn't last long.


Not Lobster, but every time there's a tragedy in the world the same posters gather their knitting and shuffle up to a thread to comment about the aspects of the tragedy.

The same people can be found in a Grenfell thread, Plane crash threads, US School Shootings. You name the tragic events and they'll have a thread speculating upon the cause
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:08 pm

Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:


And you decided to add to the misogyny because?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby bogtrotter » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Hi Lobster you didn't last long.


Lobster12 joined in 2011.
User avatar
bogtrotter
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:28 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Hi Lobster you didn't last long.


Lobster12 joined in 2011.


and only 500 posts yet so many of them are trolling. I wonder who their main account it
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:


And you decided to add to the misogyny because?

And you decided to add to the foutrage because?? :again?:
Seen women called bikes on here (kawasaki). One way or t'other we're all guilty of misogyny sometimes. We're not perfect.
Shit happens.
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 20469
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Text wrote:
Guest wrote:
Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:


And you decided to add to the misogyny because?

And you decided to add to the foutrage because?? :again?:
Seen women called bikes on here (kawasaki). One way or t'other we're all guilty of misogyny sometimes. We're not perfect.
Shit happens.


Yeah, it does - every time you post.

I'm not at all fussed about you calling women sluts. Par for the course with you. You've been calling women (& their mothers) sluts/diseased whores for a decade.

I was laughing at you celebrating my ban and yapping about enjoying "a few days of peace", before going on a ranting rampage throughout pretty much the entire week I was away. But way to go for pretending to miss the point, you clown :roll:
User avatar
Vam
 
Posts: 18376
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 am

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Vam wrote:
Text wrote:
Guest wrote:
Text wrote:As for you foutraging over the fact that I mentioned the word ''slut'', Vam.
I am in good company, trust me..
Just do a forum search on the word '' sluts ''(must be in the plural form!!! - it is far too commonly used in the singular form for the search function to cope!! :yikes: :yikes: )

You will get over 1,570 hits.
IRONY OF ALL IRONIES: very few of those hits relate to me. It's other members who have been using that word.
You've got Dean following women round for years taunting them with chloroform, gang rape, death and necrophila fantasy posts and his buddy chewits lauging & joining in.
No problem, folks are cool with that. Instead they prefer to foutrage over a word that has 1,570 hits on here.

Have a nice evening, won't you? :thumbsup:


And you decided to add to the misogyny because?

And you decided to add to the foutrage because?? :again?:
Seen women called bikes on here (kawasaki). One way or t'other we're all guilty of misogyny sometimes. We're not perfect.
Shit happens.


Yeah, it does - every time you post.

I'm not at all fussed about you calling women sluts. Par for the course with you. You've been calling women (& their mothers) sluts/diseased whores for a decade.

I was laughing at you celebrating my ban and yapping about enjoying "a few days of peace", before going on a ranting rampage throughout pretty much the entire week I was away. But way to go for pretending to miss the point, you clown :roll:


Stick your OTT hyperbole somewhere very tender.
I don't need the approval of a cretin with the stabilty of a one legged stool.
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 20469
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Bessie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:06 pm

To be honest, I think you're both as bad as each other at times.
User avatar
Bessie
 
Posts: 848
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:36 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Since she finally peeled her ass off the ban step she has been looking for rucks in two different threads like a hungry scavenging ferret.
So I indulged her. She wanted a fight & she got one.
Bored witless with it now tho. :roll:
User avatar
Text
 
Posts: 20469
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Text wrote:
Stick your OTT hyperbole somewhere very tender.
I don't need the approval of a cretin with the stabilty of a one legged stool.
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!


:link:

:dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Stick your OTT hyperbole somewhere very tender.
I don't need the approval of a cretin with the stabilty of a one legged stool.
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!


:link:

:dunno:


Vam is Ronnie Biggs' wife. I thought everyone knew that.
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 442
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:40 pm

Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Text wrote:
Stick your OTT hyperbole somewhere very tender.
I don't need the approval of a cretin with the stabilty of a one legged stool.
''Shit'' from me mostly happens on the occasions when you are released from your permaspot on the ban step and free to run around seeking rucks.
All you ever do in life is boast on forums about your immense stolen wealth on costa del crime. :roll:
Bore off!


:link:

:dunno:


Vam is Ronnie Biggs' wife. I thought everyone knew that.


:pmsl:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby TWATkins » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:53 pm

"no you fuck off"
"no you fuck off yourself"
"you're a c**t"
"no, you're a c**t"
"fuck off"
<long, flowerly post with lots of swearwords>
"no you fuck off"
<another long, flowery post with even more swearword>
"why haven't you fucked off?"
"you fuck off first"

repeat ad nauseum until the sun explodes ..
User avatar
TWATkins
 
Posts: 798
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:59 pm

TWATkins wrote:"no you fuck off"
"no you fuck off yourself"
"you're a c**t"
"no, you're a c**t"
"fuck off"
<long, flowerly post with lots of swearwords>
"no you fuck off"
<another long, flowery post with even more swearword>
"why haven't you fucked off?"
"you fuck off first"

repeat ad nauseum until the sun explodes ..


Not feeling the love Jase? :dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 13229
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests