Preparations for Martial Law?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Preparations for Martial Law?

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:34 am

Dozens more threats from Brexit lunatics - this one as example:

Anna Soubry says she “can’t go home this weekend” because of Brexit death threats, revealing police are “frightened” for her safety.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-independent-group-death-threats-a8834321.html
McAz

Postby Bessie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:43 am

McAz wrote:Dozens more threats from Brexit lunatics - this one as example:

Anna Soubry says she “can’t go home this weekend” because of Brexit death threats, revealing police are “frightened” for her safety.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-independent-group-death-threats-a8834321.html

That's bloody disgraceful. Some people are really pathetic.
Bessie

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 am

I said quite some time back that people are being hived off into factions and remainers v leavers could become ugly.
Once we start sinking into the chaos I wondered whether people might start turning on each other but we haven't even arrived at the chaos and it has begun.
The party of business has divided this country on a scale I've never seen before and it's looking quite dangerous when violence is already appearing and being threatened and we have martial law close at hand.
No it won't all die down once it's over because it isn't going to be over.
Remember too the rest of Europe will be wiping their arses as normal as we grow dock leaf paches in the garden.
The rest of Europe won't be paying through the nose for shortages of this that and everything else.
I suspect many people have become deranged over this issue.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:07 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:I said quite some time back that people are being hived off into factions and remainers v leavers could become ugly.
Once we start sinking into the chaos I wondered whether people might start turning on each other but we haven't even arrived at the chaos and it has begun.
The party of business has divided this country on a scale I've never seen before and it's looking quite dangerous when violence is already appearing and being threatened and we have martial law close at hand.
Remember too the rest of Europe will be wiping their arses as normal as we grow dock leaf paches in the garden.
The rest of Europe won't be paying through the nose for shortages of this that and everything else.

Sadly, you are entirely correct, Jack. I won't be surprised if we see the first death before the month is out.

There is no chance of healing this fracture, not even in the long term, if we do not get another referendum. If the result is decisive and not marginal like the last one we just might make it through.

We are led by an unhinged woman who has encouraged this civil war - she did ISIS's job for them.
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:26 am

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I said quite some time back that people are being hived off into factions and remainers v leavers could become ugly.

Sadly, you are entirely correct, Jack. I won't be surprised if we see the first death before the month is out.

There is no chance of healing this fracture, not even in the long term, if we do not get another referendum. If the result is decisive and not marginal like the last one we just might make it through.

We are led by an unhinged woman who has encouraged this civil war - she did ISIS's job for them.

I do suspect she has mental health issues.
I'm not joking.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:36 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm not joking.

I've read today whispers in government circles that suggest you may be correct. Like Holy Blair this woman has the fate of millions in her unstable hands - there is nothing to joke about.
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:40 am

McAz wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:

I'm not joking.

I've read today whispers in government circles that suggest you may be correct. Like Holy Blair this woman has the fate of millions in her unstable hands - there is nothing to joke about.

she does look as though she has issues.
banana chewits

Postby LordRaven » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:14 pm

Stooo wrote:Redfold and Yellowhammer, how colourful.

Sounds like birds names
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:49 pm

McAz wrote:'They have activated Operation Redfold' - Foreign affairs editor, reveals that the armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear bunker to step up preparations for a no-deal.

(Sky News)

More to follow...

Oh for fuck's sake you raving old woman. Stop believing the spin

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:52 pm

Guest wrote:
McAz wrote:'They have activated Operation Redfold' - Foreign affairs editor, reveals that the armed forces have activated a team in a nuclear bunker to step up preparations for a no-deal.

(Sky News)

More to follow...

Oh for fuck's sake you raving old woman. Stop believing the spin

I help create it. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:57 pm

BRING IT ON!!!!

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:00 pm

With a bit of luck Putin takes over the whole EU and sticks the likes of mcaz in a gulag. :more beer:

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:02 pm

Probably best you don't post when you're pissed, Puzz.
McAz

Postby jra » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:03 am

You should work for the press with your sensationalist opinions.

For example, preparing and/or stockpiling for an event doesn't necessarily mean the said event is going to happen.

Why not wait and see what actually happens rather than predicting what might happen.
jra

Postby Holly » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:13 am

jra wrote:

You should work for the press with your sensationalist opinions.

For example, preparing and/or stockpiling for an event doesn't necessarily mean the said event is going to happen.

Why not wait and see what actually happens rather than predicting what might happen.

If you wait it might be too late, think about it. Better safe than sorry.
In NZ everyone has a big stash of canned food , water and other necessities in case of a big earthquake and if we never need it, yippee!!! ...but I rather have it and not need it than not have it and be stuck.
Holly
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms