Judge says man having sex with wife is a human right

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Judge says man having sex with wife is a human right

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:So again 'but Dean' is the counter argument to this? No wonder the guy thinks he's superstar here!

It’s not really a but Dean thing though is it.

If you all happily post alongside a guy who threatens to drug and overpower a woman and don’t have a problem with it, threads like these will always get the eye-rolling. Hardly consistent is it. Seems insincere.

You mean goodwife? Doesn't she have an avatar with the name Deano and a heart in it? I don't see how she would take his comment seriously and then use that as an avi. Maybe she really likes Dean Martin's music, can't recall seeing much in the jukebox thread though.

Shhhhh.
That goes against the guests insistence that it was a genuine real life threat and goodwife was scared for her life.
NastyNickers

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:41 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:So again 'but Dean' is the counter argument to this? No wonder the guy thinks he's superstar here!

If you all happily post alongside a guy who threatens to drug and overpower a woman and don’t have a problem with it, threads like these will always get the eye-rolling. Hardly consistent is it. Seems insincere.

You mean goodwife? Doesn't she have an avatar with the name Deano and a heart in it? I don't see how she would take his comment seriously and then use that as an avi. Maybe she really likes Dean Martin's music, can't recall seeing much in the jukebox thread though.

Shhhhh.
That goes against the guests insistence that it was a genuine real life threat and goodwife was scared for her life.

She had several sleepless nights scared out of her wits over it!!! :bawlin:

Postby Middens » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Guest wrote:

I genuinely don't know what you are talking about because know what? I don't fall on Dean's every word. Maybe we should have a disclaimer. "To guests. All members who post here don't necessarily endorse Dean's views"!
Middens

Postby Meg » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:11 pm

Firstly, I can think of plenty of human rights that are more important than a man being able to get his dick wet.

Secondly, if the wife (in this case) is unable to give full and informed consent then it would be rape. No grey areas.

However, that said the judges statement aside (which I hope was just unfortunate wording and will be clarified) I do think the principle behind this case is sound and needs addressing. At what point in a relationship where one party has a condition affecting mental capacity does intercourse need to stop and is it the states responsibility to monitor/enforce this?
Meg

Postby Fletch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:03 pm

Meg wrote:Firstly, I can think of plenty of human rights that are more important than a man being able to get his dick wet.

Secondly, if the wife (in this case) is unable to give full and informed consent then it would be rape. No grey areas.

However, that said the judges statement aside (which I hope was just unfortunate wording and will be clarified) I do think the principle behind this case is sound and needs addressing. At what point in a relationship where one party has a condition affecting mental capacity does intercourse need to stop and is it the states responsibility to monitor/enforce this?

I would hope most people would be aware themselves when things get to a stage where consent is questionable and at that point, having sex would not be in any way a priority.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:06 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shhhhh.

Oh for gods sake make your mind up and stick to it.

Whether a woman is afraid for her life or not is irrelevant. She stated outright the rapey stuff from him and following her round made her very uncomfortable yet you claimed you didn’t condone it.

Looks like you’ve changed your tune now on here. . Yet again.

Do you think a woman must be terrified before rapey stuff is deemed NOT ok? Seriously?? Unless they care terrified it doesn’t matter? Sheesh.

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:15 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shhhhh.

Whether a woman is afraid for her life or not is irrelevant. She stated outright the rapey stuff from him and following her round made her very uncomfortable yet you claimed you didn’t condone it.

Do you think a woman must be terrified before rapey stuff is deemed NOT ok? Seriously?? Unless they care terrified it doesn’t matter? Sheesh.

You sound like you need a good seeing to, love...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:19 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shhhhh.

So rape threats are ok by you as long as a woman’s not terrified for her life. Got it.

I hope you never have daughters as your attitude on this sucks. Put aside your grudges and think about what you are saying.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:20 pm

oh my beautiful thread :bawlin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:21 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shhhhh.

So rape threats are ok by you as long as a woman’s not terrified for her life. Got it.

I hope you never have daughters as your attitude on this sucks. Put aside your grudges and think about what you are saying.

Who made a rape threat? :dunno:
Dean

Postby Vam » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:oh my beautiful thread :bawlin:

I'm reading it whilst trying to swerve past the fuckwittery.

The topic has saddened me, tbh. It kind of makes my mind veer towards envisaging someone who's helpless/vulnerable as a result of deteriorating mental health, being caused visible distress by someone else's sense of 'entitlement' ...
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:47 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Guest wrote:

Shhhhh.

:roll:

And yet in you come, detracting from a very real judge staring it is a human right for a man to have sex with his wife, with some fucking waffle about a chloroform joke on the Internet. Sheesh.
NastyNickers

Postby Niv » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:49 pm

It's all gone Pete Tong :laughing:
Niv

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:51 pm

Vam wrote:

The topic has saddened me, tbh. It kind of makes my mind veer towards envisaging someone who's helpless/vulnerable as a result of deteriorating mental health, being caused visible distress by someone else's sense of 'entitlement' ...

I don't necessarily think that there is any element of distress, but I do think it's a very dangerous legal precedent

it could be that the wife loves sex and the outcome could ensure she never gets to have it again, that's sad too

my problem is with any sort of legal framework that pushes the line that it is anyone's human right to have sex with anyone else, even when consent cannot be given
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:53 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Vam wrote:

I don't necessarily think that there is any element of distress, but I do think it's a very dangerous legal precedent

it could be that the wife loves sex and the outcome could ensure she never gets to have it again, that's sad too

my problem is with any sort of legal framework that pushes the line that it is anyone's human right to have sex with anyone else, even when consent cannot be given

That is troubling.

No doubt it would find favour in some quarters though... :ooer:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms