Judge says man having sex with wife is a human right

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Judge says man having sex with wife is a human right

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

measurer wrote:It really isn't. Ask those spouses who thought like you do and decided to force their spouses, but you can't, they were jailed...
I suggest you read all of Section 8.

I have read all of it and you do have a (qualified) right to a private life without interference by the state. A private life includes the right to have and pursue a sexual relationship. Nowhere did I say that you have that right without consent of the other party but it is a right. You have the right to have sex with whoever you want. There is no limitation on who it is with.
Dinkydoobie

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:04 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
........ that when in the midst of i don't know...an erotic encounter? that sometimes no means perhaps or maybe and that in the heat of the moment the only thing a guy will pay attention to is stop... not no, which might mean a slight reluctance and that perhaps sometimes no doesn't necessarily mean no.

oh and article 8 also says that the rights must be in accordance with the law, therefore if consent is not given and it is not lawful, then it is not a human right

Lifting quotes out of context always provides for some juicy tidbits but I believe i may have been talking about persuasion. Like if you ask your girlfriend/wife for a blowjob and she says no or if you're trying to fuck some random and they say no because 'they don't know you that well' and don't want to appear like a slag who fucks randoms on nights out even if they might actually want to. In short haired lesbian land I imagine if you end up in some birds house and ask her for a suck and she says no that should be the end of it but reality isn't always like that and even if she initially said no then it isn't always rape or nefearious coercion by a potential rapist.

:awesome:

So... no doesn’t always mean no. It just means you haven’t persuaded them enough? :ooer:
NastyNickers

Postby banana chewits » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:06 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
measurer wrote:It really isn't. Ask those spouses who thought like you do and decided to force their spouses, but you can't, they were jailed...
I suggest you read all of Section 8.

I have read all of it and you do have a (qualified) right to a private life without interference by the state. A private life includes the right to have and pursue a sexual relationship. Nowhere did I say that you have that right without consent of the other party but it is a right. You have the right to have sex with whoever you want. There is no limitation on who it is with.

that's rape, sexual assault or coercion and you are one twisted fucker.
banana chewits

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:08 am

NastyNickers wrote:So... no doesn’t always mean no. It just means you haven’t persuaded them enough? :ooer:

In reality? No it doesn't. How many people suck dick even though they don't really enjoy it because their partner has 'persuaded' them to? Is that rape or nefarious coercion by a rapist?
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:11 am

banana chewits wrote:that's rape, sexual assault or coercion and you are one twisted fucker.

Coercion or persuasion isn't a crime. It's only a crime if there is some element of force behind it. Asking your wife or girlfriend for a blowjob even if they aren't particularly fond of it isn't a crime.

If you come home from work and want to fuck and your partner says they're tired and not really into but you want a jump then and they say oh go on then. That isn't a crime either.
Dinkydoobie

Postby banana chewits » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:14 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
banana chewits wrote:that's rape, sexual assault or coercion and you are one twisted fucker.

Coercion or persuasion isn't a crime. It's only a crime if there is some element of force behind it. Asking your wife or girlfriend for a blowjob even if they aren't particularly fond of it isn't a crime.

If you come home from work and want to fuck and your partner says they're tired and not really into but you want a jump then and they say oh go on then. That isn't a crime either.

do you understand what coercion is?
banana chewits

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:25 am

banana chewits wrote:do you understand what coercion is?

Yes. Getting someone drunk or giving them drugs with the intention of getting them inebriated to have sex, threatening them with consequences like losing their job, or threatening violence. It's not asking for a blowjob.
Dinkydoobie

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:28 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
........ that when in the midst of i don't know...an erotic encounter? that sometimes no means perhaps or maybe and that in the heat of the moment the only thing a guy will pay attention to is stop... not no, which might mean a slight reluctance and that perhaps sometimes no doesn't necessarily mean no.

oh and article 8 also says that the rights must be in accordance with the law, therefore if consent is not given and it is not lawful, then it is not a human right

Lifting quotes out of context always provides for some juicy tidbits but I believe i may have been talking about persuasion. Like if you ask your girlfriend/wife for a blowjob and she says no or if you're trying to fuck some random and they say no because 'they don't know you that well' and don't want to appear like a slag who fucks randoms on nights out even if they might actually want to. In short haired lesbian land I imagine if you end up in some birds house and ask her for a suck and she says no that should be the end of it but reality isn't always like that and even if she initially said no then it isn't always rape or nefearious coercion by a potential rapist.

No iirc correctly you were actually in a thread talking about the rape of the unconscious college girl in the US

I'm working at the minute, but I'll find it soon, it wasn't out of context at all

and what have lesbians got to do with it? :ooer:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:33 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:

It’s just plain weird.
Who has sex with someone when they can clearly see they are tired and not in to it.

You may not think it, but when you persist in pestering for sex or oral, you’re putting someone under a ton of pressure. That’s not a healthy sexual relationship at all.
NastyNickers

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:35 am

HobbitFeet wrote:No iirc correctly you were actually in a thread talking about the rape of the unconscious college girl in the US

I'm working at the minute, but I'll find it soon, it wasn't out of context at all

It must be out of context because if the girl in question was "unconscious" as you say then how would she be able to say stop or no? I was clearly talking about the concepts being raised in the thread and not about whatever impression it is that you have in your head.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 am

NastyNickers wrote:It’s just plain weird.
Who has sex with someone when they can clearly see they are tired and not in to it.

You may not think it, but when you persist in pestering for sex or oral, you’re putting someone under a ton of pressure. That’s not a healthy sexual relationship at all.

How many dudes come home from a long day working in the coal mines and get jumped on by their wife?
Dinkydoobie

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:39 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:No iirc correctly you were actually in a thread talking about the rape of the unconscious college girl in the US

It must be out of context because if the girl in question was "unconscious" as you say then how would she be able to say stop or no? I was clearly talking about the concepts being raised in the thread and not about whatever impression it is that you have in your head.

yes, I believe you claimed that being really really drunk made you fair game to fuck whether you gave consent or not, because you might want to say yes and being incapable of speaking coherently doesn't necessarily mean no :ooer:

remember this was stranger sex we were talking about, not relationship sex where consent can easily be non-verbal
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:42 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:It’s just plain weird.

How many dudes come home from a long day working in the coal mines and get jumped on by their wife?

Errr... I dunno?
I’m not many dudes working in a coal mine.
What kind of question is that.
eyebrow
NastyNickers

Postby Dinkydoobie » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 am

HobbitFeet wrote:yes, I believe you claimed that being really really drunk made you fair game to fuck whether you gave consent or not, because you might want to say yes and being incapable of speaking coherently doesn't necessarily mean no :ooer:

remember this was stranger sex we were talking about, not relationship sex where consent can easily be non-verbal

It could have been in the same thread where I recanted my tale of being blackout drunk in a bar and regained my cognitive functions whilst hanging off the lips of some 400lb 40 year old hambeast and seeing all my mates laughing at me and don't consider it sexual assault because even though I didn't know wtf I was doing I was walking around and apparently in control of my body well enough to be ordering drinks and not stumbling around or be thrown out of the bar.

Thankfully I sobered up enough before in my drunken stupor I decided getting raped was a good idea.

Dinkydoobie

Postby banana chewits » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:49 am

Dinkydoobie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:yes, I believe you claimed that being really really drunk made you fair game to fuck whether you gave consent or not, because you might want to say yes and being incapable of speaking coherently doesn't necessarily mean no :ooer:

It could have been in the same thread where I recanted my tale of being blackout drunk in a bar and regained my cognitive functions whilst hanging off the lips of some 400lb 40 year old hambeast and seeing all my mates laughing at me and don't consider it sexual assault because even though I didn't know wtf I was doing I was walking around and apparently in control of my body well enough to be ordering drinks and not stumbling around or be thrown out of the bar.

Thankfully I sobered up enough before in my drunken stupor I decided getting raped was a good idea.

do you understand what recanted is?
banana chewits

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms