Ripped Knitting Part II

A right load of bollocks...

Ripped Knitting Part II

Postby banana chewits » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:07 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Jeez, calling someone a bike/whore/slag is slut shaming you dumbo. :facepalm:

Lady Murasaki wrote:Keep hanging on my every word superfan! :thumbsup:

Your daddy pimp is here, I’ve got stuff to do. :Hiya:

yeah, about that slut shaming, you dumbo. :again?:
banana chewits

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:15 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Jeez, calling someone a bike/whore/slag is slut shaming you dumbo. :facepalm:

Lady Murasaki wrote:Keep hanging on my every word superfan! :thumbsup:

Your daddy pimp is here, I’ve got stuff to do. :Hiya:

yeah, about that slut shaming, you dumbo. :again?:

Are you the daddy pimp?
xtras1

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:23 pm

xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:But I thought they had usurped Kizzie as admin? Not go quite as they planned then? :gigglesnshit:

Dunno who the spy is for toasted but they are shit... so don't believe all you read :pmsl:

You seem like a decent person so in a way it's surprising you hang out with the retarded crowd where everyone's expected to sing off the same hymn sheet. Not sure if anything has changed but if the owner caught the slightest whiff of someone not toeing the line they were in for it, then if they didn't behave or spoke back to her, banned.

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:27 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
measurer wrote:But I thought they had usurped Kizzie as admin? Not go quite as they planned then? :gigglesnshit:

Dunno who the spy is for toasted but they are shit... so don't believe all you read :pmsl:

You seem like a decent person so in a way it's surprising you hang out with the retarded crowd where everyone's expected to sing off the same hymn sheet. Not sure if anything has changed but if the owner caught the slightest whiff of someone not toeing the line they were in for it, then if they didn't behave or spoke back to her, banned.

They are a great crowd on toasted.. we may not all agree but where does thst happen :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:42 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Maybe Clair isn't there?
measurer

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Guest wrote:The other forums are just as bad. To state otherwise is bollocks.

I don’t know about any forums from years gone by.

However, the guests on CM are terrible. And the retarded lot are terrible.
They are no better than here in the slightest.

Cant talk for CM as I don’t know it but I don’t see any people targeted or abused like they are on here on retarded. It’s like kindergarten in comparison.

Not that I’m complaining. The Arms prides itself on calling people cunts so post here at your own risk but to try and make out the retarded mob are as bad is simply false. You posted there long enough so why lie or stir it up? Be truthful NN.

Really? You don’t see anyone on there targeted and abused? So are you denying the threads named after posters. Where all that happened in those threads was the abuse of named posters?

Seriously? You’re really denying that is targeting and abusing?

They talk about people of course just like anywhere else but Its no different to the DS thread on here. In fact it’s even tamer as you don’t see the fat shaming or out and out nastiness.

Women aren’t caked bikes or fat slags or people told to kill themself. Members don’t all pile onto others and get really personal with the horrible name calling or carry it on for ever.

It’s chalk and cheese really.

Deflecting? That's not what NN asked you. What about the threads with poster's names on them? Chalk and cheese my arse.
measurer

Postby Goodwife » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:39 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Vam wrote:
Link to the slut-shaming, please. While you're at it, link to where I've racially abused you, you fork-tongued muppet :roll:

Fuck, you're boring ...

Your memory isn’t that bad. Don’t start saying people are sluts if you can’t take the same treatment back.

I've never called you a slut. Is lying all you've got when all else fails?

Jesus H - you're inexhaustible! :ooer: What is it that drives all this frenetic effort to be viewed as Queen of a small forum in a cyber backwater? Could it be that you're instantly forgettable background beige in real life?

Jeez, calling someone a bike/whore/slag is slut shaming you dumbo. :facepalm:

so is randomly deciding somebody is a dominatrix amongst other things, so why did you do that when I've never mentioned your sexual habits

don't fucking answer, hypocrite

Just to clarify. It was what Vam called you in a thread on Claire's after she had read your whispers and it was in the description of you she made.

I posted her comments here if I remember rightly. So not fair to blame Lady M for that one. Blame is firmly at Vam's door
Goodwife

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:04 pm

See how stories are carried........there's usually an agenda too.
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

so is randomly deciding somebody is a dominatrix amongst other things, so why did you do that when I've never mentioned your sexual habits

Just to clarify. It was what Vam called you in a thread on Claire's after she had read your whispers and it was in the description of you she made.

I posted her comments here if I remember rightly. So not fair to blame Lady M for that one. Blame is firmly at Vam's door

Keep your beak out snide bitch

it was only a few weeks ago and it was M on here

protecting your mate when she's in the wrong isn't a good look you racist cow

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=50568&start=75#p1607921

plenty of posts around it saying the same thing from her

now how about an apology?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:09 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
The melodrama is strong in this one.

admin edit - please resize huge images

Are you saying dogs and it’s posters aren’t spoken about daily over there?

Were dogs posters spoken about daily when you were there?

Postby Goodwife » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I am not. I am just saying.

Nothing racist about me love. I am a cow though :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

I am not. I am just saying.

Nothing racist about me love. I am a cow though :mrgreen:

you called a Jewess Hitler, and as you like to label other posters I'd thought I'd give you the label you deserve

nice attempt at deflecting though
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:14 pm

Looks like you dragged through those OLD posts, eh GW?
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:17 pm

measurer wrote:Looks like you dragged through those OLD posts, eh GW?

anything to protect her mate :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:28 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
you called a Jewess Hitler, and as you like to label other posters I'd thought I'd give you the label you deserve

nice attempt at deflecting though

And Dean said he wished jra was in a concentration camp so he could suffer. Also called a poster of Indian descent an Indian slag, in case you’d forgotten :smilin:

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms