Ripped Knitting Part II

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ripped Knitting Part II

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:17 am

jra wrote:
Middens wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Completely forgetting to book cover and having to work Good Friday and Easter Monday because the US doesn't do Easter holidays

Wut? But He is risen!! So typical of them not to honor and appreciate Easter as the most holy day of Christianity. They worship a pron star fucking adulterer. To think he's the most holiest President of all time. Idiots. Insane idiots. :pmsl:

If only it was as easy to dispose of religion as a used nappy.

Then you can knock that off 'The 100 ways the human race is fucked up list'. Religion being pretty near the top.

Nonces are top of that list...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 am

Middens wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Completely forgetting to book cover and having to work Good Friday and Easter Monday because the US doesn't do Easter holidays

Wut? But He is risen!! So typical of them not to honor and appreciate Easter as the most holy day of Christianity. They worship a pron star fucking adulterer. To think he's the most holiest President of all time. Idiots. Insane idiots. :pmsl:

I'm pretty sure they observe/celebrate Easter but good friday and easter monday might not be statutory (bank) holidays.
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Nucks wrote:
Middens wrote:

I'm pretty sure they observe/celebrate Easter but good friday and easter monday might not be statutory (bank) holidays.

It's all rather quaint isn't it?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:24 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:

Then you can knock that off 'The 100 ways the human race is fucked up list'. Religion being pretty near the top.

No need to speak about yourself from solitary confinement.
jra

Postby Dean » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:29 pm

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:

What you waffling on about, you weird little pervert?
Dean

Postby jra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:29 pm

Nucks wrote:
Middens wrote:

Sounds right. And to complicate matters USA states observe different holidays.
jra

Postby jra » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Middens wrote:

What you waffling on about, you weird little pervert?

Do you observe the Stuck Record Parrot holiday?
jra

Re: Ripped Knickers Part II

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:50 pm

These fucking moor fires are fucking me off. Fucking idiots not giving a flying fuck.

There’s been a stench of fire lingering all sodding day, and now another has started over in Uppermill. Twats. Twats everywhere.
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:53 pm

NastyNickers wrote:These fucking moor fires are fucking me off. Fucking idiots not giving a flying fuck.

There’s been a stench of fire lingering all sodding day, and now another has started over in Uppermill. Twats. Twats everywhere.

It isn’t looking good. :ooer:
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:56 pm

McHenry wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:These fucking moor fires are fucking me off. Fucking idiots not giving a flying fuck.

It’s the current in thing I reckon. Starting ridiculous fires as soon as the sun comes out.
Almost makes me wish for a wet summer.
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:58 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
McHenry wrote:

It’s the current in thing I reckon. Starting ridiculous fires as soon as the sun comes out.

I read it was ppl using BBQs. :shake head:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:03 pm

Nucks wrote:
Middens wrote:

Schools have been shut since last Thursday and all this week. It's a big Jewish Holiday here. With HB being jewish you'd think she'd know about Passover :dunno:

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:08 pm

McHenry wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
McHenry wrote:

It doesn’t surprise me. :ooer:
Fucking tits though. It’s been all over warning people not to use BBQs on the moorlands.
NastyNickers

Postby McAz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
McHenry wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
McHenry wrote:

It doesn’t surprise me. :ooer:
Fucking tits though. It’s been all over warning people not to use BBQs on the moorlands.

The number of truly stupid people continue to amaze me, I’m afraid.
McAz

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Middens wrote:

Schools have been shut since last Thursday and all this week. It's a big Jewish Holiday here. With HB being jewish you'd think she'd know about Passover :dunno:

Who’s HB? :ooer:

And what has schools being off got to do with federal bank holidays?
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms