Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:25 pm

And the silence is deafening..
measurer

Re: What Rips Your Knitting?

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:26 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:and still you are justifying it

I've never posted to Gabby about her racism
I have posted and told Cleo she is a racist

you can't even get basic facts right because you buy into all the fucking shite you read elsewhere

You're wrong.
Cleopatra

Re: Ripped Knitting Part II

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 pm

measurer wrote:Ratboy & slum dweller are not racist, they are insults - you know, like how insults are used at"Mad" Vam, alcoholic Vam, horse shagging Vam?
And as I was the one there that night, I know what was said.
The above insults do NOT relate to racism, and I should know, seeing I have had my new home slagged off far worse than that.So if anyone can tell me how my home is a race, I'm all ears...

Those insults can be considered to have racist connotations. Mind you, Rocko thought "entrepreneur" was a racist insult, too.
Cleopatra

Postby jra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:and still you are justifying it

I've never posted to Gabby about her racism
I have posted and told Cleo she is a racist

you can't even get basic facts right because you buy into all the fucking shite you read elsewhere

I don't read anywhere else

But I apologise if it really upset you.

racist bitch

you relish calling other people it, now you have earned your own label :smilin:

I haven't actually been racist but whatever carry on with whatever floats your boat.

I actually don't give a fuck & you are just making yourself look stupid and an even bigger hypocrite than normal.

you think calling a Jewess Hitler isn't racist???? :kinell:

I'm not a hypocrite as no racism has been typed by me

I really think people don't actually know what hypocrisy is - here's a handy hint, it's calling someone racist whilst being a racist, or calling someone a slut-shamer whilst actually slut-shaming

However, as admin you shouldn't condone racist comments made towards other posters. People have been telling you for ages that you are very selective in your indignation.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:33 pm

jra wrote:
However, as admin you shouldn't condone racist comments made towards other posters. People have been telling you for ages that you are very selective in your indignation.

So is every other cunt on here.
NastyNickers

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:36 pm

I can be as indignant as I like as long as I don't act on it and abuse being an admin, all this trying to stop me posting is fucking tedious

Now fuck off JRA
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:38 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
measurer wrote:Ratboy & slum dweller are not racist, they are insults - you know, like how insults are used at"Mad" Vam, alcoholic Vam, horse shagging Vam?
The above insults do NOT relate to racism, and I should know, seeing I have had my new home slagged off far worse than that.So if anyone can tell me how my home is a race, I'm all ears...

Those insults can be considered to have racist connotations. Mind you, Rocko thought "entrepreneur" was a racist insult, too.

The people participating dealt with it and moved on. Far worse has been said to Rocky since and no apologies given and I did consider them racist and have said so.

And the others who want to "consider" it any other way, had agenda written all over them.
measurer

Postby jra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:43 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

So is every other c**t on here.

However, they aren't admin. Admin by definition has to remain as impartial as possible on sensitive matters such as racism. It's part of the job description.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

However, they aren't admin. Admin by definition has to remain as impartial as possible on sensitive matters such as racism. It's part of the job description.

So admin aren’t allowed to comment on what they see as racism towards themselves?

No admin on here stays impartial. It is not part of the job description at all.
NastyNickers

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

When I was admin elsewhere there was no job description.
You don't really get a job description where a bunch of people get together to have a laugh and take the piss etc.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Mostly, I agree Jack, but for some reason :dunno: they act like idiots and need reigned in before it gets waaaaay too serious.

Like you, I'm getting too old not to see the games played.
measurer

Postby jra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

Niv wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
xtras1 wrote:Fletch.. You used to think for yourself :shake head:

Didn't take you for following the leaders :bawlin:

I never follow anyone. :snooty:

I'm quite happy to label you a sycophant brown noser. :thumbsup:

Are you on toasted jra?

Not sure of the relevance there, but no I'm not.
jra

Postby Cleopatra » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

measurer wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

The people participating dealt with it and moved on. Far worse has been said to Rocky since and no apologies given and I did consider them racist and have said so.

And the others who want to "consider" it any other way, had agenda written all over them.

I was one of those who "participated" after being offended on behalf of someone else ( a personal weakness of mine) and descending into the gutter along with Rocko, who, I felt, was swimming around in shit mocking bereavement. Trying to be clever, I made the jump from swimming around in shit to Slumdog Millionaire, where the lad tunnelled through the open sewer. I realised the racist connotations immediately and apologised to him. The rest is history and I fully expect those with an agenda like Snuffwife to use it. Doesn't make it true, though.
Cleopatra

Postby Niv » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:48 pm

jra wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:

You don't half talk some shit :roll:
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms