Ripped Knitting Part II

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Ripped Knitting Part II

Postby Holly » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 pm

Dean wrote:
Niv wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Niv wrote:Well,it's certainly be lively, and entertaining on here tonight :gigglesnshit:

No need to thank me...

Exactly! NastyNickers should get the thanks, she was the one challenging you. What would you have done without her tonight? :smilin:

Are you reading the same forum as the rest of us? :ooer:

Take no notice of Holly, no other fucker does. Looks like the graveyard shift is about to start, time to log off until she fucks off later.

Laters :Hiya:

Hahahaha you really are an idiot...nite :Hiya:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:55 pm

Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:
Niv wrote:Well,it's certainly be lively, and entertaining on here tonight :gigglesnshit:

No need to thank me...

Exactly! NastyNickers should get the thanks, she was the one challenging you. What would you have done without her tonight? :smilin:

I don't think it's panned out in quite the way she intended though. :wurms:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:56 pm

You can thank Murasaki tomorrow

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 am

Niv wrote:
Holly wrote:
Dean wrote:

No need to thank me...

Are you reading the same forum as the rest of us? :ooer:

The rest of you? how many socks do you have??

Postby measurer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:19 am

:snooty: Hopefully more than you. Please change your names/socks, the smell is lingering....
measurer

Postby Middens » Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:03 am

Middens

Postby jra » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:So much love in here tonight it's getting hot!

There's not enough popcorn in the world.
jra

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:27 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Text wrote:Ffs I made ONE post in the music thread, just ONE flipping post to say i'd welcome a few days of peace................

So, there you were ^^^ wetting your pants and gloating, less than an hour after my ban.

Followed by a week of you flitting about all over the shop, making loads of noise as usual. Culminating in ...

Text wrote:. . . Big tip: climb out of Dean's ass & be your own person, you congenitally retarded greasy little SLUT. :thumbsup:

Text wrote:Swivel, needy SLUT. :thumbsup:

Text wrote:The weasel words of a SLUT who makes excuses for Dean are worth less than junk mail to me.
I cannot stop you prancing around preaching sanctimonious lectures to all and saundry, and deliberately irritating people, newbie.
Don't moan when you get some back tho, attention junkie.

Do you talk out of both sides of your mouth in real life too? :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:31 pm

Vam, do you FIGHT with everyone you meet in RL too? :roll:

Postby Bessie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:32 pm

Don't mention the slut part, it'll all kick off again. :ooer:

Please try and behave. I like your posts but you really need to stay away from Holly, don't even mention her. Not even in your reply to this, even if it is to tell me to fuck off and mind my own business. :mrgreen:
Bessie

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:Vam, do you FIGHT with everyone you meet in RL too? :roll:

Don't be daft. Of course I don't. I never have a problem pointing out hypocrisy and people who contradict themselves, though.

Is it just my "fighting" you're focusing on, btw? I mean, seriously, it's hardly been an oasis of peace and harmony while I've been gone, has it? :smilin:
Vam

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:Don't mention the slut part, it'll all kick off again. :ooer:

Please try and behave. I like your posts but you really need to stay away from Holly, don't even mention her. Not even in your reply to this, even if it is to tell me to fuck off and mind my own business. :mrgreen:

But I want to reply to you! :mrgreen:

I'm still playing catch-up but, nah Bessie, I know my days here are numbered. When a mod announces a member is on "pre-mod", it's easy to figure out where things are heading.

She now seems to be on a mission to be seen as 'in control' of me here :ooer: I'd have more respect for her if she just made it a straight-up perma, because I can guarantee there is no way I'll be letting her play power-tripping "pre-mod" censoring games with me.

I see little point in investing time posting here, if I have to wonder whether my posts will hit the board, so ... :dunno:
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:14 pm

but you are not on pre-mod

your posts are appearing straight on the board, the reason your ban didn't expire as expected would be because when Holly put it as a week, the week would start from when she submitted the length, so probably the day after the initial ban, Holly unbanned you as soon as you pointed out your ban hadn't expired

you really need to leave it alone unless your intention genuinely is to back Holly into a corner
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Vam wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:Don't mention the slut part, it'll all kick off again. :ooer:

But I want to reply to you! :mrgreen:

I'm still playing catch-up but, nah Bessie, I know my days here are numbered. When a mod announces a member is on "pre-mod", it's easy to figure out where things are heading.

She now seems to be on a mission to be seen as 'in control' of me here :ooer: I'd have more respect for her if she just made it a straight-up perma, because I can guarantee there is no way I'll be letting her play power-tripping "pre-mod" censoring games with me.

I see little point in investing time posting here, if I have to wonder whether my posts will hit the board, so ... :dunno:

Everyone who posts has a guests is on pre-mod. That's what Holly meant the other night and I would have thought fairly self-explanatory. Jesus, it's like you WANT to cause another ruck. :whistle:

Postby Vam » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:24 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:but you are not on pre-mod

your posts are appearing straight on the board, the reason your ban didn't expire as expected would be because when Holly put it as a week, the week would start from when she submitted the length, so probably the day after the initial ban, Holly unbanned you as soon as you pointed out your ban hadn't expired

you really need to leave it alone unless your intention genuinely is to back Holly into a corner

I saw her post that I'm on pre-mod, H.

Now, to me, that means she can incite the haters with bullshit clickbait posts like...

"Vam has been guest posting all the time she was banned"
"Vam is a racist, no ifs or buts"
"Vam is a fake with a fake life"
"Vam is Cleo"
"Vam has several id's"

....and I seriously doubt any post of mine telling her she's wrong will appear.

Can't be arsed with it :dunno:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms