Lady Murasaki wrote:i doubt anyone shares anything with you. :cuppaT:

What can you give a man that has everything? :dunno:

Sanity.

I'd rather have a shag tbh. :dunno:

Get a breast enlargement and shag yourself. :dunno:
Lady Murasaki

Re: Political correctness

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:53 pm

I don’t believe how spooky this is, I’m doing a puzzle where ‘shag’ and ‘shaggy’ were two of the answers.

Thanks. :thumbsup:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:No, your preoccupation with women’s menstrual cycles is soul destroying.

On the one hand you’re championing women’s rights then in the next breath you’re trying to put female posters down.

I’m so looking forward to menopause and really letting rip.

It just shows McAz's fake concern for what it is.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:43 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No, your preoccupation with women’s menstrual cycles is soul destroying.

On the one hand you’re championing women’s rights then in the next breath you’re trying to put female posters down.

I’m so looking forward to menopause and really letting rip.

It just shows McAz's fake concern for what it is.

I don’t think it’s entirely fake but he is milking it a bit because it’s you.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Holly » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:02 am

Stooo wrote:I'm not going to let any guest posts into this thread, sight unseen.

Stir your post elsewhere friends :smilin:

Bumped for Guests, sorry folks.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:46 am

LMAO - This thread's like reading the inane ramblings of a bunch of demented curtain twitchers, undergoing some form of group therapy.

"What if the woman was underage?" "What if she was trafficked?" "What if she didn't give consent?" "She couldn't have given consent" "What if she was vulnerable?" "What if she was coerced?" "What if she was this?" What if she was that?" Blah, blah, blah.

There is absolutely nothing in jra's original comment to suggest any of the above, yet many of you ran with it anyway, enabling the vile old troll to get his jollies for 2 days.

Believe it or not, gangbangs, along with things like swinging, dogging, wife swapping etc, are perfectly legal, providing those participating are consenting adults, with no one being harmed.

I remember many of you taking the piss out of those on DS when they went into a feeding frenzy over various crimes. The 'pizza police' I believe you called them. Well you lot on here are far worse. It's just another excuse for a pile on.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:58 am

Red Okktober wrote:LMAO - This thread's like reading the inane ramblings of a bunch of demented curtain twitchers, undergoing some form of group therapy.

"What if the woman was underage?" "What if she was trafficked?" "What if she didn't give consent?" "She couldn't have given consent" "What if she was vulnerable?" "What if she was coerced?" "What if she was this?" What if she was that?" Blah, blah, blah.

There is absolutely nothing in jra's original comment to suggest any of the above, yet many of you ran with it anyway, enabling the vile old troll to get his jollies for 2 days.

Believe it or not, gangbangs, along with things like swinging, dogging, wife swapping etc, are perfectly legal, providing those participating are consenting adults, with no one being harmed.

I remember many of you taking the piss out of those on DS when they went into a feeding frenzy over various crimes. The 'pizza police' I believe you called them. Well you lot on here are far worse. It's just another excuse for a pile on.

And here's you resurrecting the thread for round two - good lad. :wink:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:16 am

McHenry wrote:
Red Okktober wrote:LMAO - This thread's like reading the inane ramblings of a bunch of demented curtain twitchers, undergoing some form of group therapy.

And you just took all of 12 minutes to respond. Red's post is spot on.

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:29 am

Guest wrote:
McHenry wrote:

And you just took all of 12 minutes to respond. Red's post is spot on.

...and perfectly timed. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby Middens » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:31 pm

Regarding this subject of gangbangs and their defence/demonising of here, I have no opinion either way on gangbangs. I'm on the fence. :doomed:
Middens

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:11 pm

Middens wrote:Regarding this subject of gangbangs and their defence/demonising of here, I have no opinion either way on gangbangs. I'm on the fence. :doomed:

We’re all too old and decrepit to be thinking about such things anyway! According to McPensioner. :roll:
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:18 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Middens wrote:Regarding this subject of gangbangs and their defence/demonising of here, I have no opinion either way on gangbangs. I'm on the fence. :doomed:

We’re all too old and decrepit to be thinking about such things anyway! According to McPensioner. :roll:

I don't mind if you bang half of Luton - so long as I'm not forced to watch. :coffeescreen:
McAz

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:29 pm

McHenry wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I don't mind if you bang half of Luton - so long as I'm not forced to watch. :coffeescreen:

Like my avi? It’s you trying to suss out my age, you perverted archaeologist!
Lady Murasaki

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:32 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McHenry wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Like my avi? It’s you trying to suss out my age, you perverted archaeologist!

It's fine - but why do you think I care what age you are? :scratch:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms