Luton Troll Jailed

A right load of bollocks...

Luton Troll Jailed

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Brexit supporter jailed after sending 'terror-filled' messages to MP Heidi Allen

Jarod Kirkman – of Torquay Drive in Luton – was jailed for a total of 42 weeks for seven counts of sending malicious communications, having pleaded guilty to the offence at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday, April 8.

Threatening communications were sent to MPs Heidi Allen, Nick Boles, Yvette Cooper, Nicky Morgan, Sarah Wollaston, Jenny Chapman and David Lammy, and all were sent using fictitious email details via contact pages on the respective MPs websites.

https://www.royston-crow.co.uk/news/luton-man-jailed-over-abusive-messages-to-mp-heidi-allen-1-6005529

Mend you ways haters and abusers. :shake head:
McAz

Re: Luton Troll Jailed

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:08 pm

There's a world of difference between the polarised political public but it's beginning to thaw. Once upon a time I would have considered Extinction Rebellion as unwashed swampys but they are doing it right. It seems that every thing a bit left of centre are: a) friendly b)infectious. Whereas the extremes of both sides are snidy fuckers and just want to punch someone.

I speak to people a lot and although I'm not allowed to openly promote a political opinion at work, people know where my feelings lie and they talk to me. Things are going to change!
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:18 pm

:wubwub:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:28 pm

The Race Towards Extinction: Climate Change versus the 5G Microwave Technology Roll Out

https://www.globalresearch.ca/extinctio ... ut/5674688

:scraming:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Stooo wrote:Image

See the Police got a bollocking for dancing with them so are now arresting them. eyebrow
Fletch

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:48 pm

Fletch wrote:
Stooo wrote:Image

See the Police got a bollocking for dancing with them so are now arresting them. eyebrow

They just take them down the road and give them a word in the ear, they don't have the space in the cells :mrgreen:

From the stuff that I'm reading and hearing, it's not that much of a problem. Met Police, Mr Khan and the local boroughs are well used to traffic redirection due to roadworks, accidents etc; this is actually easier due to ER actively communicating with the authorities many hours before to ensure that the minimum of delay for emergency vehicles and the like would happen.

You have to remember that there are action plans for scenarios such as this that are practised and put into effect during protests like this and it's worked like clockwork. 400+ arrests to keep the Daily Mail happy and super glue injuries, parties, less traffic.

Now picture a similar crowd in yellow jackets trying to smash through a police cordon outside of No10...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Stooo wrote:There's a world of difference between the polarised political public but it's beginning to thaw. Once upon a time I would have considered Extinction Rebellion as unwashed swampys but they are doing it right. It seems that every thing a bit left of centre are: a) friendly b)infectious. Whereas the extremes of both sides are snidy fuckers and just want to punch someone.

I speak to people a lot and although I'm not allowed to openly promote a political opinion at work, people know where my feelings lie and they talk to me. Things are going to change!

That is my impression too.

I was talking to a pal a week or so ago who recently stayed with his wealthy friends in Fowey who were fiercely pro-Brexit (I mention wealth only to illustrate that Brexiteers are not confined to the Sunderland massive). They too were more disposed - or is it resigned? - to remaining. Of course, pride wouldn't yet allow them to admit they were wrong but what the hell.

The problem is that ruling political class still seem keen on the far-right "coup" succeeding.
McAz

Postby Stooo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:07 pm

Will of which people?

Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:45 pm

McHenry wrote:Brexit supporter jailed after sending 'terror-filled' messages to MP Heidi Allen

Jarod Kirkman – of Torquay Drive in Luton – was jailed for a total of 42 weeks for seven counts of sending malicious communications, having pleaded guilty to the offence at Westminster Magistrates' Court on Monday, April 8.

Threatening communications were sent to MPs Heidi Allen, Nick Boles, Yvette Cooper, Nicky Morgan, Sarah Wollaston, Jenny Chapman and David Lammy, and all were sent using fictitious email details via contact pages on the respective MPs websites.

https://www.royston-crow.co.uk/news/luton-man-jailed-over-abusive-messages-to-mp-heidi-allen-1-6005529

"Luton Troll?" It sounds like a character from a book.
That aside I was reading an article by Corbyn in which he said he'd received death threats, as much as I dislike the man I think it despicable that people do such things.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:11 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McHenry wrote:Brexit supporter jailed after sending 'terror-filled' messages to MP Heidi Allen

That aside I was reading an article by Corbyn in which he said he'd received death threats, as much as I dislike the man I think it despicable that people do such things.

Luton has many strange characters. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:16 pm

McHenry wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

One of the stranger local customs being to stay up all night to keep watch on your house ... :dunno:
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McHenry wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

One of the stranger local customs being to stay up all night to keep watch on your house ... :dunno:

You would too if you has such an impressive, and desirable, boiler...
Fletch

Postby jra » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:59 am

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McHenry wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Just proves my point really. I was thinking I'd stay out of this thread and wait and see how long it would take until somebody get's in a sideswipe, judging by the thread title. Well done Fletch, trolling somebody over a boiler of all things. Pretty sad wouldn't you think.

Also, proves my point that McAz starting this thread has nothing really to do with the content but an ulterior motive judging by the thread title. Never ends does it McAz. My opinion reading between the lines. No doubt you'll deny it and go into 'dumb fuck' mode again, claiming it was pure coincidence.

Not content with getting the 'Political Correctnes's' thread closed because of your constant hounding and RL threats, you thought you'd fire up another one, carrying on where you left off. You're nearly as bad a VR6storm making their avatar of Yate's Luton. Of course, that was pure coincidence as well.

Way to go mate for killing off this forum, along with a few others.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:02 am

McHenry wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Another not so subtle dig.

Next time start this thread in the right forum. Then you might get away with the not so obvious trolling.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:49 am

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McHenry wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

I thought he was single.
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms