Happy St. George’s day!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Happy St. George’s day!

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:48 pm

politicsbs wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote::canny:

Is it still allowed.... or too offensive for the snowflakes? :roll:

Are you one of those gammon wives or a right wing fishwife?

Based on what she/he posted in the OP, she/he is a confirmed coward that runs a million miles when challenged. I have people at work like him/her that
make indirect comments about people's backgrounds but too cowardly to say it to their faces. Aye, a typical coward that looks to cause trouble but then run a mile
when asked about his/her disgusting comments.

WHICH STUPID BUSTARD GAVE THE POLITICS POSTER THIS FUCKING INANE AVTAR .

Postby Niv » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:59 pm

Guest wrote:
politicsbs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Based on what she/he posted in the OP, she/he is a confirmed coward that runs a million miles when challenged. I have people at work like him/her that
make indirect comments about people's backgrounds but too cowardly to say it to their faces. Aye, a typical coward that looks to cause trouble but then run a mile

:pmsl: It's.... errr mmm different
Niv

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:43 pm

jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:Um, happy St Georges day I guess. The council estate that I deliver to have the English flag up all year round so it kind of loses it's impact especially because of it's adoption by the far right.

So can someone tell me which traditional English things that we are supposed to do in this celebration? :dunno:

I'd had forgotten it was St. Georges day yesterday. When I was in town yesterday people were commenting about why are all these police cars driving up and down the main street. I said I dunno, maybe it's a quiet time and they are enjoying the nice weather, rather than staying back at 'the office'. There was nothing obvious going on, but at least I know what these police cars were up to.

Apparently, this is what LBC had planned and not even on the day.

https://www.luton.gov.uk/events/pages/e ... entid=1554

I find it awful that a host nation so easily subjugates itself --so as not to offend people who have come to our country?

That is so odd? In Italy and Spain for instance they celebrate their national identity and their flag.

What is it that has allowed us to become so apologetic about ourselves and our flag?

Other countries had far more bloody empires than we did(spain for a start) and yet we are the only idiots apologising ---for all the advancements we impressed upon the world.

The neo nazis are undoubtedly idiots, however we are where we are as a country because of our past --i.e. multicultural.

So should we condemn any part of our community? Non we should not! So allow the english their flag, as you do the scots the irish and the welsh.

What is the problem?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:
Stooo wrote:Um, happy St Georges day I guess. The council estate that I deliver to have the English flag up all year round so it kind of loses it's impact especially because of it's adoption by the far right.

So can someone tell me which traditional English things that we are supposed to do in this celebration? :dunno:

I'd had forgotten it was St. Georges day yesterday. When I was in town yesterday people were commenting about why are all these police cars driving up and down the main street. I said I dunno, maybe it's a quiet time and they are enjoying the nice weather, rather than staying back at 'the office'. There was nothing obvious going on, but at least I know what these police cars were up to.

I find it awful that a host nation so easily subjugates itself --so as not to offend people who have come to our country?

That is so odd? In Italy and Spain for instance they celebrate their national identity and their flag.

What is it that has allowed us to become so apologetic about ourselves and our flag?

Other countries had far more bloody empires than we did(spain for a start) and yet we are the only idiots apologising ---for all the advancements we impressed upon the world.

The neo nazis are undoubtedly idiots, however we are where we are as a country because of our past --i.e. multicultural.

So should we condemn any part of our community? Non we should not! So allow the english their flag, as you do the scots the irish and the welsh.

What is the problem?

More bullshit with your right wing anti Muslim leaning shit .... yes I know you'll deny it.
I was at school in the fifties .... no St Georges day other than a mention in morning assembly and the flag flying till dinner time.
All my life no one has given a shit about this Albanian guy or whatever he was.
No one fucking cares about St Georges day and never have.
The British unknown obviously to you have never been a flag waving saluting people beyond times of dire emergency.
You make posts that want to make it a Muslim influenced problem.
People then go on to tell me but the Welsh celebrate St Davids day ... few daffs in the school entrance hall and on the headmasters desk maybe a morris dancing type in the shopping centre and that's it .... I live here no one gives a fuck about St David.
Ireland ... I've never been but I've lived in a heavily Irish populated area in Manchester .... some Irish got pissed ..... for a change.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:26 pm

Those of you who moan about no St George's celebrations did fuck all about organising any then?
Maybe you tried and couldn't find anyone the slightest bit interested?
My money of course is on the former course of action .... or lack of.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Dean » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:

What is the problem?

More bullshit with your right wing anti Muslim leaning shit .... yes I know you'll deny it.
I was at school in the fifties .... no St Georges day other than a mention in morning assembly and the flag flying till dinner time.
The British unknown obviously to you have never been a flag waving saluting people beyond times of dire emergency.
People then go on to tell me but the Welsh celebrate St Davids day ... few daffs in the school entrance hall and on the headmasters desk maybe a morris dancing type in the shopping centre and that's it .... I live here no one gives a fuck about St David.
Ireland ... I've never been but I've lived in a heavily Irish populated area in Manchester .... some Irish got pissed ..... for a change.

Raving lives in a fantasy world...
Dean

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:45 pm

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:

Created by Daily Mail headlines I presume.

What is the problem?

Raving lives in a fantasy world...

Created by Daily Mail headlines I presume.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:18 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:

What is the problem?

St Patrick's Day is a big deal in Luton. I wouldn't be telling them March the 17th is a crock of shit, that's for sure.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating one's culture, as patron saint days aren't just about religion.
jra

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:27 pm

jra wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
jra wrote:

What is the problem?

St Patrick's Day is a big deal in Luton. I wouldn't be telling them March the 17th is a crock of shit, that's for sure.

There is nothing wrong with celebrating one's culture, as patron saint days aren't just about religion.

Nothing wrong at all JR but no one is interested if they were they would have organised something but nope .... not interested religious or otherwise.
The Irish might be the ones who do .... any excuse for some Guinness.
The Scots .... little action there either I would imagine .... no one is really interested it's that simple.
No one is stopping anyone from celebrating should they wish to don't listen to lardy Raven.
Defeated nations do of course cling on to traditions of their own as long as possible. Defiance maybe?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby politicsbs » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Guest wrote:
politicsbs wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is that you BG? :pmsl:
politicsbs

Postby politicsbs » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Those of you who moan about no St George's celebrations did fuck all about organising any then?
Maybe you tried and couldn't find anyone the slightest bit interested?
My money of course is on the former course of action .... or lack of.

A super, fantastic post :thumbsup:

The OP here is just a little turd seeking attention. Even he could not muster the one cell of courage he may have
to ask who was doing what on SG day. The reason he did ask, you have made clear.

Back to the OP, he squirmed when challenged, tired all of the diversionary tactics he knew of and even called in his mate
by text.

What makes me larf out very loud is these turdy stories doing their annual rounds. Most people don't give a fig
about SG day. As some other posts, the red and white has been hijacked by the far right and these cretins can be identified
by the way they dress, walk, talk shit, tats and hanging out a dirty/torn red and white out of their window and leaving it there until the wind
blows it away.

Two things I hate in life and that is terrorists and their supporters and the racist cowards.

By all means enjoy and event/day but don't try and intimidate people by it. EG, orange so-called order parades that wilfully march via
areas that want nothing to do with it. Flying of any flag in a way that intimidates others and insulting the flay of any country by not taking
care of the flag and using it in a nasty way.

I don't care too much about SG's day but have no problem with it, just like I don't care too much about Easter/Christmas/May day, etc,etc and
if I want to I join in and if I dont, well I don't.

That's a wrap
politicsbs

Postby xtras1 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:11 pm

Just like to say there were celebrations for st George's Day... if you sit looking at your screen all day you would have missed them.
xtras1

Postby Red Okktober » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:I find it awful that a host nation so easily subjugates itself --so as not to offend people who have come to our country?

What is the problem?

I don't think St Georges Day has ever been a big deal, not in my lifetime anyway.

It's the nature of modern day society though for liberals to mock it whenever it gets mentioned, whether it's a big deal or not. You'll get the usual idiots talking about morris dancing etc, as if it isn't mentioned every year (oh how we laugh each time). It's just how they are. Any chance to put their own kind down, and they will take it, and St Georges Day provides an excellent opportunity for them to do just that. I think it's somehow connected to 'white privilege' and calling people 'gammons' and what have you.

These same people only enthuse over minorities - they like to feel good about themselves by white-knighting those they consider less fortunate than themselves (patronising or what?). If there was a national day celebrating immigrants, transsexuals, or some third world country - they would be out partying all day and all night.
Red Okktober

Postby McAz » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:17 pm

Morris men are a majority? :scratch:
McAz

Postby Guest » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Red Okktober wrote:
LordRaven wrote:I find it awful that a host nation so easily subjugates itself --so as not to offend people who have come to our country?

What is the problem?

I don't think St Georges Day has ever been a big deal, not in my lifetime anyway.

It's the nature of modern day society though for liberals to mock it whenever it gets mentioned, whether it's a big deal or not. You'll get the usual idiots talking about morris dancing etc, as if it isn't mentioned every year (oh how we laugh each time). It's just how they are. Any chance to put their own kind down, and they will take it, and St Georges Day provides an excellent opportunity for them to do just that. I think it's somehow connected to 'white privilege' and calling people 'gammons' and what have you.

These same people only enthuse over minorities - they like to feel good about themselves by white-knighting those they consider less fortunate than themselves (patronising or what?). If there was a national day celebrating immigrants, transsexuals, or some third world country - they would be out partying all day and all night.

They do, various Pride jamborees. :paranoid:

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms