Racism....

A right load of bollocks...

Racism....

Postby Mickyboy » Thu May 02, 2019 5:09 am

Will it ever go away...….

Racism in football for instance is a very hot topic atm, but how far does it still invade ordinary life or will it ever be defeated...….I for one hope it does bcos nobody can help what colour their skin is, but that shouldn't matter in the slightest anyway, bcos apart from those people wanting to do us harm, everyone has a right to life......
Mickyboy

Re: Racism....

Postby McAz » Thu May 02, 2019 6:28 am

Will it ever go away? Probably not. By the time we join as one people on Earth they’ll be lots of ET’s to blame for our shitty little lives. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Robbie Tominson » Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 am

Strange subject for you to start a thread on, Mick. What with your history of being a massive racist yourself.
Robbie Tominson

Postby Gabby » Thu May 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Robbie Tominson wrote:Strange subject for you to start a thread on, Mick. What with your history of being a massive racist yourself.

Hmmmmm... :NAA:
Gabby

Postby xtras1 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:48 pm

Mickyboy wrote:Will it ever go away...….

Racism in football for instance is a very hot topic atm, but how far does it still invade ordinary life or will it ever be defeated...….I for one hope it does bcos nobody can help what colour their skin is, but that shouldn't matter in the slightest anyway, bcos apart from those people wanting to do us harm, everyone has a right to life......

Will never leave us.. not in my lifetime anyway.
xtras1

Postby measurer » Thu May 02, 2019 5:19 pm

I doubt it will ever stop if honest, for I believe people do it to hurt others or lord it over others. Human nature is the cause, as many think they are better than others, and when cornered? They revert to racial slurs.Colour isn't the only thing that has been used either. "My God is real/better than yours", has caused wars! Castes enable a sense of superiority too.

There are many ways humans hurt others, race is just one of them.
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 02, 2019 5:37 pm

If people stopped saluting flags it would help.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Nucks » Thu May 02, 2019 5:43 pm

As our planet becomes ever more populated I suspect it will get worse. It will become a convenient excuse to suggest whittling down the population and allocating/hoarding resources.
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu May 02, 2019 5:46 pm

Nucks wrote:As our planet becomes ever more populated I suspect it will get worse. It will become a convenient excuse to suggest whittling down the population and allocating/hoarding resources.

I think people don't realise that if you think of other races as being inferior in some way that you are making that the norm - and one day you might well be the one seen as inferior and surplus to requirements
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Thu May 02, 2019 5:47 pm

Look at Hitler.....he decided only blond, blue-eyed people were superior, and then tried to make it so genetically!

Yep, there are more ways than colour to make people feel less than they are worth.

Who salutes bar soldiers, Jack?

Me and Nucks just pledge allegiance. ( I can even remember the song Nucks!) lol
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 02, 2019 5:48 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:As our planet becomes ever more populated I suspect it will get worse. It will become a convenient excuse to suggest whittling down the population and allocating/hoarding resources.

I think people don't realise that if you think of other races as being inferior in some way that you are making that the norm - and one day you might well be the one seen as inferior and surplus to requirements

Brexit may well achieve that for the Brits.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu May 02, 2019 6:31 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:If people stopped saluting flags it would help.

Saluting is doffing your cap, no-one and nothing should be considered superior to any person.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Israeli rabbis at military prep school are caught on video praising Hitler

The rabbis hail Hitler’s Nazi racist ideology as “100% correct”, only criticizing it for not being applied to the right people – that is, the Jews should be the master-race, and non-Jews the ‘untermenschen’.

David Sheen has subtitled the Israeli Channel 13 coverage concerning the rabbis at the Eli military-preperatory college, who endorse Hitler and the Nazi ideology (only they think it should be applied in Jewish favor against non-Jews).

It is important to emphasize, as is also noted in the coverage: this is not a fringe, these things have been repeated for years, these people are now connected to the future government, to the education ministry no less.

Slavery should return

It starts out with Rabbi Eliezer Kashtiel, who bemoans that slavery has been abolished:

Abolishing legal slavery has created deficiencies. No one is responsible for that property. With God’s help it will return. The goyim (non-Jews) will want to be our slaves. Being a slave of the Jews is the best. They must be slaves, they want to be slaves. Instead of just wandering the streets, being foolish and harming each other, now he’s a slave, now his life is beginning to come into order.

There are around us people with genetic problems. Ask any average Arab where he wants to be. He wants to be under occupation. Why? Because they have genetic problems, they don’t know how to run a country, they don’t know how to do anything – look at the state of them.

Yes, we are racists

“Of course there is racism”, Kashtiel continues.

Are we unaware that there are different races? Is it a secret? Is it untrue? What can you do? It’s true. Yes, we are racists, we believe in racism.

Kashtiel suggests that because Jews are a superior race, they can “help” the inferior ones:

Correct, there are races in the world, nations have genetic characteristics, so we [the Jews] must consider how to help them. Racial differences are real, and that’s precisely a reason to offer help.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/51533.htm
Rolluplostinspace

Postby measurer » Thu May 02, 2019 6:47 pm

They sound as stupid as Hitler!

That actually ties in with what I said earlier - some people will always think they are better than others. Not quite true either, as we all come into this World and leave it the same. Doesn't matter if you were a millionaire, you're still going to die like the rest of us.
measurer

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu May 02, 2019 7:32 pm

measurer wrote:Look at Hitler.....he decided only blond, blue-eyed people were superior, and then tried to make it so genetically!

I could never get my head around this one.
He was short dark haired brown eyed.
Didn't any of the blue eyed people notice?
Rolluplostinspace

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms