What Are Some Of Your Worst Mistakes?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: What Are Some Of Your Worst Mistakes?

Postby Gabby » Wed May 15, 2019 10:12 am

Mickyboy wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I can't believe anyone gives a toss about what Fletch's motives might have been.
This is dogs not FB .... or was.
It would have been a laugh to see Micky explaining he couldn't post any pictures of his work because it was top secret innit.
Like he started work is real!
Not many gave a toss about his attempts to start the usual anti black anti Asian anti Muslim no Irish allowed and certainly no ginger beers shite for the hundredth time the minute he came through the door.

I used to have a lot of respect for you Jack you old sheep shagger, but not anymore bcos I think you're jealous that I've now made something of my life at long last and yours is almost over, and whilst it's true that some of my work is sensitive, I really don't give a flying fuck whether you or anyone else believes me or not, and unlike a lot of you I don't need this place, bcos I'm in a much better place in the real world and I'm full of confidence for the first time in a very long time and I'm currently grabbing life by the balls and enjoying every moment of it, surrounded by people that actually care about me and support me unlike most of you on here, who like nothing better than trolling or whinging, so apart from Gabs, Raven and admin the rest of you can go swivel...……... :wink:

Don’t be a stranger :thumbsup:
Gabby

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms