Random Stuff # 29

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 29

Postby jra » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:00 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
I don’t think sports direct sells a gore tex range in their Lonsdale collection...

I was looking for some waterproofs and that gore tex is well expensive.

Alternatives to Gore Tex

https://outdoorsmagic.com/article/best- ... ives-2016/

Dean is in his usual 'I'm a git' mode.
jra

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:07 pm

A slum landlord in Luton can’t afford Gore Tex ffs. If he had any money he wouldn’t be using the cheap, trafficked hookers that he does...
Dean

Postby LordRaven » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:31 pm

Dean wrote:A slum landlord in Luton can’t afford Gore Tex ffs. If he had any money he wouldn’t be using the cheap, trafficked hookers that he does...

I thought you of all people would be grateful for slum landlords Dean, you have a roof over your head because of them.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Dean » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Dean wrote:A slum landlord in Luton can’t afford Gore Tex ffs. If he had any money he wouldn’t be using the cheap, trafficked hookers that he does...

I thought you of all people would be grateful for slum landlords Dean, you have a roof over your head because of them.

How would you know my living arrangements, Raven?
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:53 am

Understandable headgear.

Now you know why religious people wear headgear...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/priests- ... e-9970375/

phpBB [video]
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:00 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Understandable headgear.

Now you know why religious people wear headgear...

https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/16/priests- ... e-9970375/

phpBB [video]

Makes sense, God love them :shake head:

Only 30 people allowed to attend the Mass, for safety reasons. A miniscule number, in such a vast cathedral.
Vam

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:02 am

They have to be safe, still no roof.
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 pm

LordRaven wrote:

Dean being his usual self.

In other news, I got mugged and robbed earlier today by some scumbag on my way home near my local bus stop.

I'll be buying them a copy of this. That's before I have my contacts TCOB. Fucking jumped on from behind out of nowhere.

The Rake - Street Justice (1983) (Maxi 45T)

phpBB [video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fLn1K0LgIk

A full report was filed with the police, but I'll be doing my own 'investigation'.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

In other news, I got mugged and robbed earlier today by some scumbag on my way home near my local bus stop.

I'll be buying them a copy of this. That's before I have my contacts TCOB. Fucking jumped on from behind out of nowhere.

A full report was filed with the police, but I'll be doing my own 'investigation'.

Sorry to hear you got pounced on but please stop with the cringe 'I know someone' or your own 'I'm 'ard' routine. You're neither convincing nor impressing anyone here.

Postby Holly » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 pm

jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sorry to hear that jra, did you get hurt?...and what did they take?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:49 am

Holly wrote:
jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sorry to hear that jra, did you get hurt?...and what did they take?

Not much. The guy managed to get me to the ground by bombing me from behind, asked for my wallet (I haven't got one), took about £10 of loose change, my smartphone (EE has been informed that it is stolen, and it was PIN protected for both the phonebook and SIM), a bank card (which has been cancelled almost immediately), a blue waterproof jacket, reading glasses, an e-cig and juice. This was stuff in my small carry bag, at which point the guy is wielding a 6-8" kitchen knife at me, before taking the bag from me. Coward they are. One of my friends called it a snide attack.

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Sorry to hear you got pounced on but please stop with the cringe 'I know someone' or your own 'I'm 'ard' routine. You're neither convincing nor impressing anyone here.

Down to you, but I'm not making this up and/or doing the bullshit.

=

Yesterday morning I did a scout about in the nearby area looking for discarded items but didn't find anything. I found some homeless people living in a box (they'll go onto the suspect list), Arriva and other interested parties will be asked to retain any CCTV footage and I'll be telling a number of neighbours in the area to be on the lookout for stolen goods.

In terms of a game of chess, we're entering the middle game here.
jra

Postby Holly » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:48 am

@ jra

Thank God you weren't hurt, this could have turned really ugly :thumbsup:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby jra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:18 am

Holly wrote:@ jra

Thank God you weren't hurt, this could have turned really ugly :thumbsup:

Indeed. I could be in the hospital after getting beaten up badly and/or stabbed, or even down the morgue in a body bag.

Bottom line is, I know how to deal with situations like this and basically, the guy wanted my stuff, not to kill me, so I said take it, rather than provoke them. That's why I typing this to you right here right now. Even the police said to me when they were taking my statement of events about 60-90 minutes later, 'You don't seem that bothered about what happened' and I said to them 'No, not really, I'm here to tell you what happened, rather than being in the ICU'.

And that's that.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:04 am

jra wrote:
Down to you, but I'm not making this up and/or doing the bullshit.

=

Yesterday morning I did a scout about in the nearby area looking for discarded items but didn't find anything. I found some homeless people living in a box (they'll go onto the suspect list), Arriva and other interested parties will be asked to retain any CCTV footage and I'll be telling a number of neighbours in the area to be on the lookout for stolen goods.

In terms of a game of chess, we're entering the middle game here.

Stop attacking, I did say I was sorry to hear of it, if you re-read, therefore I didn't query whether it happened or not just your vigilante attitude and getting in your mates to 'TCOB'. :roll:

It's only stuff which probably can be replaced. If everyone started down the route of vigilantism then maybe the next person won't survive such an attack due to the thieves fearing said retaliation. Let the police deal with the scum and you and your thuggy mates leave well alone, it's the UK, not Mogadishu.

Postby Avon Barksdale » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:03 am

What's up bitches?

Went to see the Spice Girls last Thursday at Wembley with my wife and some friends. It was overcast but no rain thankfully.

It was outrageously good fun. The girls were great (although let's face it they can't really sing that well). They gave the crowd illuminating wristbands which got activated in the second half of the show which worked really well and gave a nice vibe.

Viva forever!
Avon Barksdale

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive