Shopping...

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Shopping...

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Gabby wrote:I’m deleting all shopping sites :whistle: .... I gotta stop buying stuff just cos I like it.... BUT DONT FUCKING NEED IT!! :thud:.... hmmmm :again?:

You should be less of a bigot and if you have too much money and are wasteful why not consider donating to charity or something?

There are too many self absorbed and selfish cunts in this world :shake head:

Postby Gabby » Fri May 17, 2019 6:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:I’m deleting all shopping sites :whistle: .... I gotta stop buying stuff just cos I like it.... BUT DONT FUCKING NEED IT!! :thud:.... hmmmm :again?:

You should be less of a bigot and if you have too much money and are wasteful why not consider donating to charity or something?

I could say get a job that allows you to do it too...

But FYI I donate monthly to two charities.... I put into charity collections such as food bank stuff/Xmas gifts in supermarkets for example.... and whenever I have a clear out it all goes to charity shops too...... so get off your high horse and go make a difference yourself... dimwit! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri May 17, 2019 6:11 pm

Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:

But FYI I donate monthly to two charities.... I put into charity collections such as food bank stuff/Xmas gifts in supermarkets for example.... and whenever I have a clear out it all goes to charity shops too...... so get off your high horse and go make a difference yourself... dimwit! :thumbsup:

Obviously by the fact that i brought the matter up i'm a supporter of charities you stupid woman :roll:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 pm

Twenty quids worth of diesel and a coffee.
The coffee was from Pizza Hut ... all I wanted but I stood there ten minutes.
I had to say where's my coffee I would have left five minutes ago if you hadn't already taken my money in advance .... sorry we're busy.
No your not you have one table occupied.
I got my coffee and very nice it was too.
The diesel seems ok too.
Tomorrows purchase will probably be a van.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Gabby » Fri May 17, 2019 6:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Guest wrote:

Obviously by the fact that i brought the matter up i'm a supporter of charities you stupid woman :roll:

Well you could have just asked if I donate rather than the abuse! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Stooo » Fri May 17, 2019 7:51 pm

A bacon and eg with sausage bap from Terry at lunchtime, mad busy day.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms