Shopping...

A right load of bollocks...

Shopping...

Postby Gabby » Sat May 11, 2019 2:21 pm

Cba to find other shopping threads.... but I love clothes/footwear/fashion/make up etc :wubbers:

I order a lot online and it usually gets delivered by Hermes..... early this morning the same smarmy fooker knocked on with a parcel.... he said... ‘you must keep **** in business’..... I replied ‘all you need worry about mate is that you get paid each fucking week’..... cheeky bastard! :dafinger:
Gabby

Re: Shopping...

Postby xtras1 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Gabby wrote:Cba to find other shopping threads.... but I love clothes/footwear/fashion/make up etc :wubbers:

I order a lot online and it usually gets delivered by Hermes..... early this morning the same smarmy fooker knocked on with a parcel.... he said... ‘you must keep **** in business’..... I replied ‘all you need worry about mate is that you get paid each fucking week’..... cheeky bastard! :dafinger:

Wow I bet he thought what a miserable fucker that old bag is :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Sat May 11, 2019 2:31 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:Cba to find other shopping threads.... but I love clothes/footwear/fashion/make up etc :wubbers:

:pmsl: .... he’s always got summat to say that I usually just smile through gritted teeth :pmsl: ..... it shut the smarmy, nosy fooker up anyway! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Sat May 11, 2019 2:48 pm

I’ve just spent a small fortune on crafting machines. I’m terrible.

Now I need to buy all the supplies to use the damn things.
NastyNickers

Postby Gabby » Sat May 11, 2019 3:03 pm

NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just spent a small fortune on crafting machines. I’m terrible.

:mrgreen: .... i’m in the process of making a huge pom pom rug.... fucking laborious and painful! :thud:

Recently finished a macrame feather dream catcher for my kids bedroom :wubwub:
Gabby

Postby NastyNickers » Sat May 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Gabby wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:I’ve just spent a small fortune on crafting machines. I’m terrible.

:mrgreen: .... i’m in the process of making a huge pom pom rug.... fucking laborious and painful! :thud:

Recently finished a macrame feather dream catcher for my kids bedroom :wubwub:

Macrame and dream catchers are big at the minute.
One of my big purchases is a cricut maker, so now I’m buying card in all the colours for paper flowers :shame:
Attachments
0B509337-CEF5-47B8-92BE-0FD43DE10BC8.jpeg
NastyNickers

Postby Gabby » Sat May 11, 2019 4:10 pm

Haha, yeah like a third of the real cost :laughing: .... I do that with most things! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Sat May 11, 2019 4:27 pm

Oh dear poor old vicky will be over on CM crying that dugs has a craft thread and fucking digs would never do that when she was on dugs because no one liked her on dugs :bawlin:

Postby measurer » Sat May 11, 2019 4:51 pm

I am terrible and hate having to go "out" to shop. I mainly buy online and if it doesn't fit or I don't like it, it can be sent back. I will also search online for a particular item, to try and find it cheaper, and it hasn't failed me once. Actually it's too easy for me.....have card will spend! :mrgreen:
measurer

Postby Gabby » Sat May 11, 2019 5:13 pm

Free postage AND returns is even more enticing.... what’s to lose! :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby measurer » Sat May 11, 2019 6:29 pm

That reminds me - I HATE the cheeky fkrs that think they can charge extortionate rates for P&P on Ebay!!! Pisses me off big time, and even if I really want it, I can't encourage them and would rather do without!
Plus you know that it's going to be sent in a wrapped black bag with a stamp stuck to it, unless they have said they will be sending it 1st class registered. I have great joy seeing what they are selling being passed by because of their greed. It's easy to see what RM or any other company charges. Of course Ebay will tell you they have "wrapping and then petrol to get to the Post Office". Bollocks to most of that is what I say! It's greed - pure and simple.
measurer

Postby xtras1 » Sun May 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Gabby wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

:pmsl: .... he’s always got summat to say that I usually just smile through gritted teeth :pmsl: ..... it shut the smarmy, nosy fooker up anyway! :gigglesnshit:

My colleague in work.. guaranteed every day she has at least 2 deliveries. The delivery man always comments

Funny though :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Gabby » Mon May 13, 2019 8:17 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Gabby wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

My colleague in work.. guaranteed every day she has at least 2 deliveries. The delivery man always comments

Funny though :mrgreen:

I don’t mind comments from others, bit of banter, have a laugh etc.... but this particular one is a creepy fucker! :paranoid:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Tue May 14, 2019 7:31 pm

Spent too much online today.... 2 handbags, giant beanbag, garden ornaments and 4 piece rattan garden furniture! :thud:
Gabby

Postby Nucks » Wed May 15, 2019 7:47 am

Have to get some new trainers as I do a fair bit of walking. Bought skechers last year and loved them, might get another pair.

I like going to TK Maxx for a wander. They've always got unique and interesting stuff in the housewares and toiletries sections.
Nucks

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms