Carl Beech, Nick the Peado Exposer.

A right load of bollocks...

Carl Beech, Nick the Peado Exposer.

Postby Stooo » Wed May 15, 2019 5:12 pm

Child abuse accuser Carl Beech a paedophile, court told

A man who accused multiple public figures of child sexual abuse is a "committed and manipulative paedophile", a court has heard.

Carl Beech has convictions for voyeurism and making and possessing indecent images of children.

Police discovered the offences after seizing devices from his home while investigating him for alleging abuse by public figures, jurors heard.

Beech denies 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one of fraud.

The 51-year-old's allegations, which included a claim that three young boys were murdered by members of a group, led to a £2m Metropolitan Police investigation between 2014-2016 that ended with no further action being taken.

Among those accused were former Conservative prime minister Sir Edward Heath, ex-Tory home secretary Lord Brittan, former head of the armed forces Lord Bramall and former Conservative MP Harvey Proctor.

I remember when this chap was the darling of the CT people on forums, I can't remember his website but it had something to do with cigarettes and went into a lot of detail about child abuse and murder among the rich and famous.

Turns out he's a colossal pervert and a liar, is anyone surprised? The police obviously are.
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Carl Beech, Nick the Peado Exposer.

Postby LordRaven » Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm

Stooo wrote:Child abuse accuser Carl Beech a paedophile, court told

A man who accused multiple public figures of child sexual abuse is a "committed and manipulative paedophile", a court has heard.

Carl Beech has convictions for voyeurism and making and possessing indecent images of children.

Police discovered the offences after seizing devices from his home while investigating him for alleging abuse by public figures, jurors heard.

Beech denies 12 counts of perverting the course of justice and one of fraud.

The 51-year-old's allegations, which included a claim that three young boys were murdered by members of a group, led to a £2m Metropolitan Police investigation between 2014-2016 that ended with no further action being taken.

Among those accused were former Conservative prime minister Sir Edward Heath, ex-Tory home secretary Lord Brittan, former head of the armed forces Lord Bramall and former Conservative MP Harvey Proctor.

I remember when this chap was the darling of the CT people on forums, I can't remember his website but it had something to do with cigarettes and went into a lot of detail about child abuse and murder among the rich and famous.

Turns out he's a colossal pervert and a liar, is anyone surprised? The police obviously are.

I recall a few people on here buying into his BS and attacking the victims of his fucking outright lies and even calling them murderers etc.

I wonder how they feel about their actions and posts back then today now that the truth has come out?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Vam » Wed May 15, 2019 6:03 pm

Gives a whole new meaning to 'hiding in plain sight'.

The state of him...! :ooer:
Vam

Postby xtras1 » Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Breaks your heart doesn't it reading that :(
What a caniving filthy bastard..
xtras1

Postby Guest » Wed May 15, 2019 9:56 pm

I never believed him.

Sometimes an accusastion really is too outlandish.

I am disgusted by the damage this will do to genuine survivors of abuse fighting for justice, and the reputations it destroyed.

Postby LordRaven » Thu May 16, 2019 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:I never believed him.

Sometimes an accusastion really is too outlandish.

I am disgusted by the damage this will do to genuine survivors of abuse fighting for justice, and the reputations it destroyed.

Good point! The families of someone deceased had to fight this BS
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 3:18 pm

I don’t get the logic from some of you.

This paedo scumbag deserves everything he gets but there’s plenty of non convicted on paedos who also accuse the same people of abuse. Just because he’s a cunt doesn’t mean others aren’t too.

If this arsehole spoke up about Harvey Weinstein or Jimmy Saville you’d instantly dismiss it too?

Odd logic. Very odd.

Postby Guest » Thu May 16, 2019 3:41 pm

Guest wrote:I don’t get the logic from some of you.

This paedo scumbag deserves everything he gets but there’s plenty of non convicted on paedos who also accuse the same people of abuse. Just because he’s a c**t doesn’t mean others aren’t too.

If this arsehole spoke up about Harvey Weinstein or Jimmy Saville you’d instantly dismiss it too?

Odd logic. Very odd.

I agree with you. Just because this perve was also doing what he accused others of, its does not mean the others are not guilty. Go and do some deeper research the stories about Ted Heath have been around for many years long before the internet they are all connected Royals, governments, no one here question all the lost files every time they make a noise about an enquiry?

Postby xtras1 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:49 pm

Read his ex wife's article.. what a complete weirdo.

I still think his sentence is to lenient..
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:45 pm

xtras1 wrote:Read his ex wife's article.. what a complete weirdo.

I still think his sentence is to lenient..

What did she say about him?
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:48 pm

xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:03 pm

This is quite a tragic story all round. Their son collapsing because of all the stress is really sad.
She hasn’t said he was a fantasist while they were together, did their split send him down a dark path, was he unable to be alone? so many questions.
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:This is quite a tragic story all round. Their son collapsing because of all the stress is really sad.
She hasn’t said he was a fantasist while they were together, did their split send him down a dark path, was he unable to be alone? so many questions.

I agree so many pieces missing, the son collapsing poor thing .

I think he covered himself well whilst being married.
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:49 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:This is quite a tragic story all round. Their son collapsing because of all the stress is really sad.

I agree so many pieces missing, the son collapsing poor thing .

I think he covered himself well whilst being married.

Obviously not that well if they split up.

Lucky she got away, and now the son will need lots of support.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Mickyboy » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:59 pm

Ok this guy was proved to be a lying fantasist, but are you guys honestly saying there isn't another Cyril Smith or Jimmy Saville in the corridors of power...…... :ooer:
Mickyboy

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms